Children's summer camps in New England: Wilderness programs in Vermont for elementary school, middle & high school students. Day & overnight adventure camps with outdoor activities & sports close to Plymouth, Montpelier VT, Lebanon NH..
Farm & Wilderness Foundation, Plymouth: Farm & Wilderness operates six residential summer camps and one day camp in Plymouth, Vermont serving children ages 4-17. Our Day Camp program is for kids ages 4-10, while our traditional residential camps are designed for boys and girls ages 9-17. F&W is a place where the physical and emotional well-being of children is of paramount importance. Many of our summer staff members have had years of experience helping kids make a successful transition to camp. In addition to being skilled camp staff, many of our summer employees are educators and/or parents.
Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp is a unique and inspiring residential summer leadership program in Massachusetts, California and Oregon for youth 12-17 years who want to make a difference in the world. YEA Camp Massachusetts is held at the beautiful Hilltop space of Nature’s Classroom in Charlton, an hour from Boston, and less than 3 hours from Manhattan. Our northern California camp will be held at the beautiful Quaker Center in Ben Lomond, Santa Cruz County, about two hours drive south of San Francisco. There will be two sessions in Oregon at Camp Adams in Molalla, Clackamas County, less than an hour from Portland.
At a week-long sleep-away program in a beautiful camp setting, YEA campers choose an issue of importance to them (for example, some have chosen climate change, racism, homophobia, homelessness, or animal rights) and they build the knowledge, skills, confidence, and community to take action on that issue once they get home.
- 1 week residential camps for ages 12-17
- Connect with what's important
- Learn about inspiring activists
- Create an action plan
- Learn to think strategically about issues
- Celebrate the accomplishments and our community
- Learn key activist skills
We also provide a monthly YEA Academy workshop in Portland, OR for youth, and there are plans to expand this program to other parts of the country.
Ocean Classroom Foundation is an educational organization that provides programs of sea education and adventure for the youth of America. Our headquarters are located in Boothbay Harbour in Maine and our seafaring camps begin and end in Boston MA and / or Portland, ME.
Seafaring Camps are one and two-week co-educational learning adventures for middle school and high school students exploring the marine environment of coastal New England and the Western North Atlantic to learn about the sea's rich diversity of life, history and lore. Through investigations led by the ship's education officer, students observe whales in their natural habitat, collect plankton, visit historic sites and museums, and share sea songs and stories.
Seafaring Camp is a one-week co-educational learning adventure for teens, age 13 - 16, exploring the marine environment of coastal New England to learn about the sea's rich diversity of life, history and lore.
Advanced Seafaring Camp is a two-week co-educational learning adventure for older or returning teens, age 15 -18. Advanced Seafaring Camp is a major sea-voyage exploring the Gulf of Maine and coastal Nova Scotia.
Boston Leadership Institute is located in Wellesley, 15 miles west of downtown Boston in Massachusetts, and provides summer enrichment programs for high school students including Applied Physics, Biological Research, STEM Entrepreneurship, Engineering, Psychology, and Neuroscience.
Teens from the US and abroad explore Boston and engage in classroom or laboratory activities during the three-week summer programs. Gifted and advanced classes are also available with day and overnight program options available.
Students in the summer programs engage in a variety of fun-filled activities designed to promote experiential learning.
Tuition for the three-week day student program includes field trip transportation and admission, tours, short course fees, lunch, course materials and equipment.
Beautiful classroom and laboratory facilities are located minutes from Newton, Needham, Brookline, Dedham and suburban Boston locations, and are easily accessible through public transportation.
3-Week Day & Residential Summer Enrichment programs for US and international high school students:
- Marine Biology
- Chemistry Research
- Forensic Pathology
- Biomedical Research
- Biological Research
- Engineering Research
- STEM Entrepreneurship
- Neuroscience Research
- Applied Physics
- Clinical Psychology and Psychiatry Research
- Veterinary Medicine
- Sport Statistics
- Chemistry Edge
- Intro to Surgery
- Intro to Biotech
- Clinical Psychology
- Marine Biology
• Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve his or her English language skills with a once-in-a-lifetime summer immersion experience in Boston, USA.
• NSL Mondial is a respected, international, language education provider that offers 1-5 week English immersion camps in summer to young children and high school students ages 7-17 from around the globe.
• Students receive 15 hours / 20 lessons of ESL training per week alongside fun activities and excursions to popular attractions in the Boston area.
• Our classes and safe accommodation facilities are on the campus of Curry College, just 7 miles south of Downtown Boston.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Boston school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from more than 20 different countries.
• We also provide summer English immersion camps for children and teenagers (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles & San Francisco, and Miami (7-15), and summer / winter ESL camps for teens (ages 13-17) in New York City, plus a winter camp in Miami, Florida (ages 7-15).
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Canada
Abbey Road Programs has teamed up with the Princeton Review to offer high school students in Grades 9-12 the opportunity to stay one step ahead of the college admissions process.
Our College Admissions ACT/SAT Test Prep summer course is a two or four week intensive test and admissions program designed to tackle the parts of the admissions process that most determine your success when applying to and making the transition to college. These include Standardized testing, Essay writing, the Common Application, the college selection process, and navigating residential life on campus.
We bring together test prep and college counseling professionals to work with you daily (and one-on-one as needed) to tackle the SATs, the ACTs, and the Common Application while you experience college life living in a dorm on the Emerson College campus in downtown Boston, MA.
• Get a unique introduction to your favourite academic subject at University level in the prestigious environment of Cambridge University!
• Reach Cambridge provides residential spring and summer courses for UK & international high school students ages 14-18.
• With a wide range of academic subjects to choose from, our spring and summer camps are taught by experts in the field through interactive classes, lectures and workshops.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, spring and summer programs give you the opportunity to experience an academically-rigorous summer program in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• Our challenging and vibrant summer courses are specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Your studies will be combined with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
Student Review: "I had exceptionally high expectations for the Reach Cambridge Course, and I happy to report they were all reached and surpassed. The University is absolutely beautiful, the staff is incredible, and the experience was perfectly unique.'
2 & 4-week Summer Camps 2019 in July & August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Astronomy
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation