Children's summer camps in Vermont: Summer camps in Burlington area, computer camps/ tech programs for kids & high school teens, Spanish language immersion, sports camps, summer music lessons in Burlington, Montpelier VT. Find ESL English summer schools for international students, campamentos de verano en Vermont..
Situated on the outskirts of Coolidge State Forest in Central Vermont, Farm & Wilderness Foundation operates six residential summer camps and one day camp serving children ages 4-17. Our Day Camp program is for kids ages 4-10, while our traditional residential camps are designed for boys and girls ages 9-17.
At Farm & Wilderness summer camps, we focus on community, home grown fun and living closely with the natural world.
Campers have the woods, lakes and fields of central Vermont as their playground, classroom and home. Our camps use 4,000 secluded acres.
iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, offering quality summer programs in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including 5 universities throughout the State of Massachusetts. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens along with the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy.
iD Tech Camps offers week-long day camps and overnight camps for students ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), and 2-week teen summer camps for ages 13-18 (iD Academies). University camp locations in Massachusetts include Harvard University, MIT, Amherst College, Bentley University, and Merrimack College.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) skills.
“This is my son’s 3rd year with iD Tech Camps. He has finally found a camp where he fits in and is doing something that gets him excited. He will definitely be back for another session next year.” - Jane W., Parent, iD Game Design & Development Academy – Harvard Location
• Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve his or her English language skills with a once-in-a-lifetime summer immersion experience in Boston, USA.
• NSL Mondial is a respected, international, language education provider that offers 1-5 week English immersion camps in summer to young children and high school students ages 7-17 from around the globe.
• Students receive 15 hours / 20 lessons of ESL training per week alongside fun activities and excursions to popular attractions in the Boston area.
• Our classes and safe accommodation facilities are on the campus of Curry College, just 7 miles south of Downtown Boston.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Boston school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from more than 20 different countries.
• We also provide summer English immersion camps for children and teenagers (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles & San Francisco, and Miami (7-15), and summer / winter ESL camps for teens (ages 13-17) in New York City, plus a winter camp in Miami, Florida (ages 7-15).
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Canada
Located just 20 minutes south of Downtown Boston in a safe, clean, and quiet neighborhood, Boston School of Modern Languages (BSML) is a fully-accredited intensive English language school. In addition to our General English (ESL) courses, we also provide a comprehensive Summer English Program for children and teens (ages 12-18). This intensive Summer course allows our students to learn English quickly and live the American Experience in a 2, 4, or 8-week block.
English classes are combined with fun activities and ﬁeld trips. The small class size allows each student to receive individual attention from the instructor, beneﬁt from the knowledge and background of the classmates and build relationships that last a lifetime. In addition to the material covered in class, homework is assigned to reinforce the studied lessons and speed up the student's learning process.
The Boston School of Modern Languages is authorized by the U.S. Government to issue I-20 forms for student visas and is fully accredited by ACCET. BSML is also a member of Quality English of Oxford, England, which selects only the ﬁnest private English language schools worldwide.
Youth Empowered Action (YEA) Camp is a unique and inspiring residential summer leadership program in Massachusetts, California and Oregon for youth 12-17 years who want to make a difference in the world. YEA Camp Massachusetts is held at the beautiful Hilltop space of Nature’s Classroom in Charlton, an hour from Boston, and less than 3 hours from Manhattan. Our northern California camp will be held at the beautiful Quaker Center in Ben Lomond, Santa Cruz County, about two hours drive south of San Francisco. There will be two sessions in Oregon at Camp Adams in Molalla, Clackamas County, less than an hour from Portland.
At a week-long sleep-away program in a beautiful camp setting, YEA campers choose an issue of importance to them (for example, some have chosen climate change, racism, homophobia, homelessness, or animal rights) and they build the knowledge, skills, confidence, and community to take action on that issue once they get home.
- 1 week residential camps for ages 12-17
- Connect with what's important
- Learn about inspiring activists
- Create an action plan
- Learn to think strategically about issues
- Celebrate the accomplishments and our community
- Learn key activist skills
We also provide a monthly YEA Academy workshop in Portland, OR for youth, and there are plans to expand this program to other parts of the country.
Ocean Classroom Foundation is an educational organization that provides programs of sea education and adventure for the youth of America. Our headquarters are located in Boothbay Harbour in Maine and our seafaring camps begin and end in Boston MA and / or Portland, ME.
Seafaring Camps are one and two-week co-educational learning adventures for middle school and high school students exploring the marine environment of coastal New England and the Western North Atlantic to learn about the sea's rich diversity of life, history and lore. Through investigations led by the ship's education officer, students observe whales in their natural habitat, collect plankton, visit historic sites and museums, and share sea songs and stories.
Seafaring Camp is a one-week co-educational learning adventure for teens, age 13 - 16, exploring the marine environment of coastal New England to learn about the sea's rich diversity of life, history and lore.
Advanced Seafaring Camp is a two-week co-educational learning adventure for older or returning teens, age 15 -18. Advanced Seafaring Camp is a major sea-voyage exploring the Gulf of Maine and coastal Nova Scotia.
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK & ONLINE
Courses / Programs
• Language and Music for Life (LMFL) is committed to providing quality training in classical music, brass, jazz, voice tuition, English and foreign languages to students of all ages through our unique summer music and language courses in Llandovery, south-west Wales, UK.
• We offer intensive 2-week or 3-week (if you take the optional intensive pre-course) summer music and language courses to highly-motivated musicians (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults).
• LMFL courses are designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition.
• Courses are open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• During the course, students have the opportunity to take world-recognized Trinity College London exams in music.
• The classes take place on campus at Llandovery College, a co-educational day and boarding school in Llandovery, a market town in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London, 1.5 hours from Swansea, & 45 minutes from Cardiff International Airport.
• Young musicians under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. However, we will accept unaccompanied children from the age of 11, but they must be at an advanced level and known to us from attending a previous LMFL course.
• We also offer a music summer camp in Florence, Italy for adults, youth (aged 18+) at advanced level or professional musicians.