McKinney Christian Academy:
Located in McKinney, Collin County, Texas, McKinney Christian Academy is a Christian, interdenominational, college preparatory, coeducational, independent, nonproft PreK-4 through grade 12 school. It is the only one of its kind in McKinney and draws students from numerous North Texas communities. MCA was founded to work in concert with Christian families but also to ensure that students receive a rigorous, college preparatory curriculum that will prepare them for the college or university of their choice.
* A college preparatory education that integrates biblical principles in every-day teaching;
* Certified teachers and professional staff members who live out their faith in the manner in which they deal with children;
* Rigorous, comprehensive curriculum which emphasizes critical thinking skills;
* Parental access to school activities and information online;
* Consideration of personal giftedness when individualizing instruction .
* Reasonable class sizes affording more individualized attention for students;
* A partnership with home and church to establish a strong spiritual and academic foundation for every child;
* The opportunity to view each academic area through the lens of God's Word.
MCA is accredited through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
McKinney Christian Academy exists to honor Jesus Christ by teaching students to live biblically through education of mind, body and spirit.
- Programs from PreK-4 through 12th grade
- Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Program
- Lower School
- Upper School
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English & Literature, math, science, social studies, foreign languages, fine arts, athletics and a wide range of electives
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, PLAN, SAT and ACT
- Honors and Advanced Placement Courses
* Fellowship of Christian Athletes
* Field Trips
* International Students
* Community Service
* Yearbook / Newspaper
* McKinney Youth Leadership Program
* Student Government
* TAPPS/ACSI Academic & Fine Arts Events
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3601 Bois D'Arc Road, McKinney, Texas , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.