Co-ed boarding school in Arkansas: Private boarding high school with college preparatory curriculum. Christian residential education for boys, girls from Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, OK, MO, MS, TN, TX, LA, NY, CA, IL..
Ozark Adventist Academy, Gentry: Ozark Adventist Academy (OAA) is a seventh-day Adventist coeducational boarding high school for grades 9-12 with a warm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere. Located in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains between Gentry and Siloam Springs in Benton County in Northwest Arkansas, we offer a college preparatory curriculum with SAT, ACT, Honors and Advanced Placment courses as well as a scholarship program.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Boarding & Day Programs for High School Students in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum
- Subjects include: English & speech, fine arts, math, foreign languages, science, social studies, religion, physical education
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses ACT and SAT
- Learning Resource Center with Tutoring and Reading classes
- Pathways to Success Scholarship Program
- International Students welcome
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Nestled in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains and the Arkansas River Valley in Logan County, Arkansas, Subiaco Academy is a Catholic Benedictine college preparatory and boys´ boarding and day school for Grades 8-12. We offer college prep courses (ACT, SAT) as well as advanced placement courses.
We serve young men who respond well to small classes, a structured environment, and a strong sense of community. For over 120 years, Subiaco's methods have been proven to better prepare young men for college and for life. Seniors at Subiaco have a 100% college acceptance rate and more than 80% of the seniors typically receive scholarships.
Subiaco Academy has two student residential facilities (Main Building and Heard Hall). We believe that for students to successfully achieve, learn, and thrive in a boarding school community, the students must live in an atmosphere that ensures that these qualities are enhanced.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Arkansas and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
The King’s Academy (TKA) is a Christ-centered college preparatory day and boarding school. Located on 67 acres of gentle rolling foothills in East Tennessee, TKA is committed to empowering students to reach their greatest potential and equipping them for a life of service in the cause of Christ.
The King’s Academy is pleased to offer a quality education to students in Grades K4 through 12 with boarding options for Grades 7-12.
The academy's 67-acre campus is located in Seymour (13 miles from Knoxville), Sevier County, near the Great Smoky Mountains of scenic East Tennessee. The diverse student body includes representatives from an average of 17 foreign countries every year.
We offer superior academics, competitive athletics and exceptional arts programs in a nurturing Christian environment. The academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools a division of Advanced ED.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Texas, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The Hockaday School in Dallas provides an outstanding college preparatory education for girls in Grades 8 through 12 (boarding) and Pre-K through 12 (day).
The boarding experience at The Hockaday School is unique and unlike any other you will find. Originally founded as a boarding school, Hockaday has kept its boarding community small and intimate within a school population that has grown to over 1,000 students.
Our staff does not serve double duty as faculty members but instead are devoted 100% to their residence jobs.
As a community of 73 boarders, we offer an incredible amount of diversity, representing numerous states and an average of 12 countries each year. On the other hand, our commitment to remain under 75 boarders allows us always to feel like a family and a close-knit community.