Boys boarding school in Arkansas: Catholic boarding high school, college prep programs. All-boy residential education for students from Little Rock, Fayetteville, Fort Smith, OK, MO, MS, TN, TX, LA, NY, CA, IL..
Subiaco Academy: Situated close to the Ouachita Mountains in Subiaco, Logan County, Arkansas, Subicao Academy is a Catholic Benedictine college preparatory boarding and day school for boys in Grades 7-12 offering college prep ACT, SAT, and advanced placement courses. We serve young men who respond well to small classes, a structured environment, and a strong sense of community.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Residential Life: Subiaco Academy has two student residential facilities (Main Building and Heard Hall). We believe that for students to successfully achieve, learn, and thrive in a boarding school community, the students must live in an atmosphere that ensures that these qualities are enhanced.
Boarding and Day School Programs for Boys (Grades 7-12)
- Rigorous curriculum (English, science, math, Spanish, Latin, history, music, visual arts, health, physical education)
- College Preparation Courses ACT, SAT
- Advanced Placement Courses
- English as a Second Language
- College Guidance Counseling
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from Mississippi and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12.
TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success.
We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
Located in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains between Gentry and Siloam Springs in Benton County in Northwest Arkansas, Ozark Adventist Academy is a co-educational boarding high school for Grades 9-12 with a warm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere.
OAA is owned and operated by the Arkansas-Louisiana Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and is fully accredited with the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities, and by the Arkansas Nonpublic Schools Accrediting Association.
We offer a college preparatory curriculum with SAT, ACT, Honors and Advanced Placment courses as well as a scholarship program. Choosing Ozark Adventist Academy for boarding school years is a choice of belonging to a school family with a special mission and commitment.
Boarding students live in the residence hall on campus with separate dormitories for boys and girls. Usually a student occupies a room with one other student. Ozark Adventist Academy admits students of any gender, race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities available to students at the school.
Boarding & Day Programs for High School Students in Grades 9-12:
- College Preparatory Curriculum with English & speech, fine arts, math, foreign languages, science, social studies, religion, physical education
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Preparation Courses ACT and SAT
- Learning Resource Center with Tutoring and Reading classes
- Pathways to Success Scholarship Program
- International Students are welcome
St. Stephen's Episcopal School is an independent, Episcopal, co-educational college preparatory day and boarding school for Grades 6-12, located on a 400 acre campus in Austin TX.
We have a very active and visible boarding program for students, with 10 dormitories on campus. St. Stephen’s remarkably diverse student body comprises 671 students from more than 30 Texas cities, eight states and 13 countries, including Thailand, China, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and Korea.
Local families support the boarding community through the "Adopt A Dorm" program, and all international students have host families.The residence halls are located in the center of campus, between the academic buildings and the athletic fields.
We have accreditation & memberships with the Texas Education Agency, Independent Schools Association of the Southwest, National Association of Independent Schools, and more National Association of Episcopal Schools.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Texas, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor