Design schools in Europe: Design colleges in Italy, interior design courses in Milan, study abroad programs, master courses in set design, garden design, antique furniture restoration, design workshops, find short design courses, scuole di arte in Italia, Milano
ISAD - Istituto Superiore di Architettura e Design: ISAD - Istituto Superiore di Architettura e Design is a design school in Milan, Italy, that was established in 1980. We offer a range of master courses and bachelor course in main areas of interior design, yacht design and garden design.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
Based in a mountain retreat in the Apennine mountains between Bologna and Florence, The Culinary Institute of Bologna (CIBO) offers year-round, private cooking lessons and culinary vacations. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides 3 to 7 day cooking experiences that are customized to the skill level of the participant. Chef Stefano Corvucci will teach you the techniques learned from Pellegrino Artusi, the founder of modern Italian cuisine.
The Apennine Mountains offer a wide variety of historic, culture, natural and artistic sites. The seaside village of Rimini is about 1 hour away. You will be picked up in either Bologna or Florence and taken to a hotel near the mountain retreat. You will have lessons from lunch to dinner in the Chef's kitchen and also have the opportunity to cook over a fireplace, stone oven or outdoor grill.
CIBO classes cater for beginner to advanced level food lovers. We also offer online lessons that are one on one with the chef. You can cook along in your own kitchen and invite friends to join.
Do you want to study fashion in the historic city of Florence, Italy? Conveniently situated in Piazza Pitti in the heart of the city, Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school. We provide a range of undergraduate and graduate fashion programs that are taught in English and Italian.
Accademia Italiana also has a campus in Rome. In addition to our fashion courses, we also teach jewelry design, interior design, photography, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana
Our students will be surrounded by some of the greatest works of art and architecture as our school is very close to Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria, the Cathedral, and all the other monuments of this magnificent Renaissance city. You will find artisan workshops in the surrounding streets as well as the boutiques and ateliers of the great Italian designers.
Our school has been completely renovated and is furnished with all the latest equipment and laboratories for each specific discipline.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies