Trinity Episcopal School: Trinity Episcopal School, located in New Orleans, Louisiana, is an independent co-educational day school enrolling students in Prekindergarten through Eighth Grade. Dedicated to the academic, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of our students, the school strives to develop individual learners and thinkers who are responsible for their lifelong learning. To achieve this end, the highest academic standards are maintained. The curriculum emphasizes strong basic skills that are augmented and expanded upon each year.
Pre-K - 8th Grade Programs: - Preschool
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Extended Day Program
- ASAP (After School Activities Program)
- MASH (Middle School After School Study Hall)
- Les Enfants at Trinity - Nursery Program
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Study online at home in Mississippi! Adirondack Learning Academy is an NISAC-accredited and NCAA-approved online homeschool.
• We deliver comprehensive study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Mississippi and throughout the U.S.
• Our state of the art Acellus Curriculum provides comprehensive, individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
Online Homeschool Programs: - For students in Kindergarten through Grade 12
- A homeschool diploma is awarded to each high school senior on successful completion of the program
Curriculum features: • Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
Founded in 1991, Trent InternationalE School is a small private school located in Sugar Land, Texas. We serve Pre-K through Grade 12 students in Fort Bend County and the surrounding areas (including Missouri City, Stafford, and Houston), while also offering I-20 visas and boarding for international students.
We pride ourselves on our mission to recognize and meet each child's individual educational, social, and developmental needs. This is accomplished through our fully updated and flexible curriculum tools coupled with small classroom sizes.
Trent fuses the world’s best traditional teaching techniques, creative tools and modern, relevant information, to compose a well balanced, comprehensive way to bring Eastern methodology and Western innovation together.
Greater Baton Rouge Hope Academy, located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a non-profit private school offering Kindergarten through 8th Grade classes. The faculty and staff of Hope Academy believe children learn best in a structured program with a caring and calm atmosphere.
Hope Academy's emphasis is reading, math and written language skills, while continuous evaluation of the whole child is our focus. We believe encouraging a student’s creativity will increase their desire for knowledge. At Hope Academy each student is provided experiences to aid in the development of their social, aesthetic, motor, language, health, safety, science and social skills.
Co-educational Programs for Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students:
- Written language skills
- Social studies
- Computer literacy
- Physical education
- Low pupil-teacher ratios
- Multi-level classes provided
- Before and after school care
Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Trinity Episcopal Day School is a progressive preschool / elementary school beginning with a four-year old program and continuing through fifth grade. Trinity Episcopal Day School has an excellent reputation in the community.
Our academic program is strong in the basics, with reading at the core of the curriculum. Extra curricular classes include French, physical education, music, library, computers, art and religion. Emphasis is also placed on developmentally appropriate instruction at each grade level.
St. George’s Episcopal School, located in New Orleans, Louisiana, is a private co-educational school offering Preschool through 8th Grade programs for students. We pride ourselves in being able to do “what is right and best for each individual child.” Our family-like atmosphere and low student/teacher ratio enables us to focus our curriculum and programs to our own particular group of children.
Our purpose is to develop fully, not merely educate, each student. We want each child to grow academically, intellectually, creatively, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Christian Brothers School is a small private Roman Catholic middle school for boys in New Orleans, Louisiana, offering Grade 5 through Grade 7. Our goal is that each student, upon completing his course of studies at Christian Brothers, will have had the opportunities to acquire the self-discipline and academic skills to continue this education successfully in the most challenging of academic environments.
Christian Brothers School is conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools of the New Orleans - Santa Fe Province who are ably assisted by dedicated and qualified lay men. Our work of Christian education is carried on with the assistance and cooperation of the parents, the primary educators of children.
Educational Programs for Boys (Grades 5-7)
- Foreign Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Kayak Club
- Leadership Training
- Summer Camp...