Trinity Episcopal School:
Trinity Episcopal School, located in New Orleans, Louisiana, is an independent co-educational day school enrolling students in Prekindergarten through Eighth Grade. Dedicated to the academic, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of our students, the school strives to develop individual learners and thinkers who are responsible for their lifelong learning. To achieve this end, the highest academic standards are maintained. The curriculum emphasizes strong basic skills that are augmented and expanded upon each year.
The heart of a Trinity School philosophy is the belief that the education of children is a cooperative venture involving a close relationship between teachers and parents, with our children in the center of our concerns and actions. Our task as a school community is to build a strong foundation of academic and social skills while drawing forth the best from each child through faithful and ethical living.
We encourage our students to become self-motivated, self-confident and independent thinkers. At the same time, we encourage community awareness, service for others and prayer together. From reading, writing and arithmetic to socialization skills, Socratic thinking and spiritual insight, a Trinity education is an adventure in discovery.
- Our school prayer reads "Make us gentle, generous, truthful, kind and brave."
- We utilize the most current brain research information affecting education.
- The Trinity School environment is specifically tailored to the needs of elementary and middle school students.
- Students in grades one through eight attend daily Chapel, and preschool children attend a weekly Chapel service.
- Students participate in various community service projects involving, many local and national agencies, including, but not limited to: Covenant House, Kingsley House, Raintree Services, Habitat for Humanity, Ozanam Inn and the Second Harvesters Food Bank.
Trinity Episcopal School's mission is to nurture our children's academic excellence, moral responsibility, and spiritual, physical, and artistic growth through proven programs and a community of dedicated educators.
- Lower School
- Middle School
- Extended Day Program
- ASAP (After School Activities Program)
- MASH (Middle School After School Study Hall)
- Les Enfants at Trinity - Nursery Program
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1315 Jackson Avenue, New Orleans, Louisiana , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.