St. Alphonsus Elementary School: St. Alphonsus Elementary School, located in the growing City of Central, just outside of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a Catholic elementary school offering Pre-K through Grade 8 programs. St. Alphonsus offers a Christ-centered environment that teaches Gospel values and instills within its students the realization that each student is unique in his or her own way. The mission of our school is to facilitate the development of each child spiritually, academically, physically, and culturally in an environment of academic excellence. We chose the kaleidoscope as a symbol to reflect this individual uniqueness and possibility for growth and change.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Catholic Education Programs for Pre-K through Grade 8 Students: - Core Knowledge Curriculum
- Language arts
- Fine arts
- Spiritual Life
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in 10 miles northeast of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Camp Istrouma is a beautiful retreat center and summer camp. We provide Christian-based summer programs for elementary, middle & high-school students (Grades 1-12). Day camp and residential camp options are available.
Our Camping Program is designed to develop an awareness of and appreciation for God's world and our place in it.
Whether you're looking for an incredible Summer Camp, an out-of-the-ordinary adventure activities experience, or a serene place to hold a retreat, Camp Istrouma retreat center in Greenwell Springs, Louisiana is the place for you.
Located in New Orleans, Louisiana, Trinity Episcopal School is an independent co-educational day school enrolling students in Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
Dedicated to the academic, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of our students, the School strives to develop individual learners and thinkers who are responsible for their lifelong learning. To achieve this end, the highest academic standards are maintained. The curriculum emphasizes strong basic skills that are augmented and expanded upon each year.
We encourage our students to become self-motivated, self-confident and independent thinkers. At the same time, we encourage community awareness, service for others and prayer together.
Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Trinity Episcopal Day School is a progressive preschool / elementary school beginning with a four-year old program and continuing through fifth grade. Trinity Episcopal Day School has an excellent reputation in the community.
Our academic program is strong in the basics, with reading at the core of the curriculum. Extra curricular classes include French, physical education, music, library, computers, art and religion. Emphasis is also placed on developmentally appropriate instruction at each grade level.
• Study online at home in Mississippi! Adirondack Learning Academy is an NISAC-accredited and NCAA-approved online homeschool.
• We deliver comprehensive study-at-home academic programs to kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students in Mississippi and throughout the U.S.
• Our state of the art Odysseyware Curriculum provides comprehensive, individualized programs to suit all students and learning styles.
• We provide anytime online access to our online courses. Tailored to appeal to today’s web-savvy kids, this makes studying convenient for all schedules.
• Our staff is skilled at easing the transition from high school to college. We have experience in what it takes to get you accepted at the college of your choice.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
• ALA welcomes students with special needs. Our state-of-the-art curriculum can be customized to meet the special needs of students with Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia, as well as those with general learning disabilities.
Online Homeschool Programs: - For students in Kindergarten through Grade 12
- A homeschool diploma is awarded to each high school senior on successful completion of the program
Curriculum features: • Advance Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Individualized curriculum with each student assigned their own personal learning coach
• Single classes and summer classes are also available
Greater Baton Rouge Hope Academy, located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a non-profit private school offering Kindergarten through 8th Grade classes. The faculty and staff of Hope Academy believe children learn best in a structured program with a caring and calm atmosphere.
Hope Academy's emphasis is reading, math and written language skills, while continuous evaluation of the whole child is our focus. We believe encouraging a student’s creativity will increase their desire for knowledge. At Hope Academy each student is provided experiences to aid in the development of their social, aesthetic, motor, language, health, safety, science and social skills.
Co-educational Programs for Kindergarten through 8th Grade Students:
- Written language skills
- Social studies
- Computer literacy
- Physical education
- Low pupil-teacher ratios
- Multi-level classes provided
- Before and after school care
Christian Brothers School is a small private Roman Catholic middle school for boys in New Orleans, Louisiana, offering Grade 5 through Grade 7. Our goal is that each student, upon completing his course of studies at Christian Brothers, will have had the opportunities to acquire the self-discipline and academic skills to continue this education successfully in the most challenging of academic environments.
Christian Brothers School is conducted by the Brothers of the Christian Schools of the New Orleans - Santa Fe Province who are ably assisted by dedicated and qualified lay men. Our work of Christian education is carried on with the assistance and cooperation of the parents, the primary educators of children.
Educational Programs for Boys (Grades 5-7)
- Foreign Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Physical Education
- Kayak Club
- Leadership Training
- Summer Camp...