Art schools in Germany: Art courses in Berlin, art degree program abroad, painting, computer animation, sculpture, illustration training, art classes for adults. Kunstakademie Berlin, Kunstkurse in Friedrichshain.
ESDIP Berlin: Situated in the Friedrichshain neighborhood of Berlin - 5 minutes east of the city center, ESDIP Berlin is one of the most prestigious art institutes in Europe. We provide a wide range of creative art courses and workshops to students from Germany and around the globe. ESDIP has produced generations of young illustrators and artists of the highest caliber in all disciplines of graphic design and visual art.
Specialized Art Workshops: - Perspective For Masochists - Introduction To Calligraphy - Collage Workshop - Drawing Hands Like A Boss - Design Think, Think Design - Learn To Draw The Human Figure! - Build Your Own Website With Wordpress - Draw Amazing Faces! - Typography Seminar
Berlin Art Class provides painting and drawing courses, taught in English by a professional artist. You will enjoy learning both academic and contemporary techniques in art in the relaxed environment of a private studio in central Berlin.
Our classes are suitable for beginner to intermediate level with advanced art classes available on request. You will also learn a lot about art history and the different techniques of different artists.
The classes are designed to gradually increase your skills as you develop. The intermediate student will develop their palette skills with mixing and applying color and also learn to develop their hand/eye coordination in drawing. As you progress, you will understand the basics of drawing/painting still lifes, landscapes and portraits.
You can study for only short periods, or join us for ongoing study. You will also be able to explore you own style and gain advice on how to develop your ideas and techniques. All materials area provided.
Please note that this is not a degree conferring institution.
ITM Thai Hand International Training Massage School Berlin
Courses / Programs
• Internationally accredited and recognized, ITM Thai Hand Berlin is one of the only massage schools in Germany to offer teacher training courses in Thai Yoga Massage and one of only two in Europe to offer full certification.
• Our Thai massage therapy certificate and diploma courses are taught in English, German or Spanish (depending on the class). We also provide Spa courses, workshops, and retreats. Individual & special group lessons are offered on request.
• With the aim of training professional masseurs, our school is an official franchise of ITM Chiang Mai, one of the most highly qualified schools of traditional Thai bodywork in Thailand. We also have a location in Amsterdam.
• Our Thai massage courses are taught by qualified teachers who are internationally certified. Our teaching methods adhere strictly to the training techniques set by the most prestigious and traditional massage schools in Thailand, and meet our students’ needs for quality education.
• Each course starts with the basics, so no previous experience is required.
• We consider practice an important aspect of learning Thai Yoga Massage. Our students can repeat courses for free as many times as they like.
Student Review: "Thai massage Level 1 course helped me to expand my horizons as a yoga teacher to bring some fresh breath to the classes: alignment, relaxation techniques and some therapeutic points and for better understanding of human body and the ways we can heal it with this ancient practice."
At the International Music College Freiburg in Freiburg, on the edge of the Black Forest in southwest Germany we offer a three year program for aspiring jazz, rock, and funk musicians. Students recieve instruction from professional musicians and are required to play in a different band with other students every semester. In addition to their music lessons and rehearsals, students are also required to take courses in subjects like Stage Presence, Music Business, Arrangement etc. In their final year students are required to choose from one of three options, Performance, Music Education, or Songwriting/Producing as the focal point of their studies.
Our college offers a unique opportunity to recieve contemporary music instruction. Styles of music available for study range from jazz to rock to pop to funk. We are the only partner-school to the Berklee College of Music in the German speaking world. Training at the International Music College Freiburg (IMCF) is geared toward giving young musicians a good start in preparing for a career. A modern, practically-oriented and optimal curriculum, developed since the school’s founding in 1984, guarantees the basis for long-term success.
Three Year Music Programs ranging from jazz to rock to pop to funk; Music Lessons; Band rehearsal; Music Education; Composition; Music Business; Body Percussion & Rhythm; History of Popular Music; Practical Harmony and Ear Training; Arrangement; Practical Vocal Techniques; Music Transcription; Performance Ear Training; Recording and Sequencing with Logic and Cubase.
The School of Visual Arts and Design in Berlin was founded in 2003 in Kassel and is now located in Prenzlauer Berg. We offer year-round regular, long-term courses in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and design. We also offer a three-year art degree course. Our approach includes flexible dates, so that students can start one or more courses at any time. Apart from a qualified art education, we offer a platform for creative artistic exchange. Our diverse program offer is open to all age groups. We offer group and individual art classes for children & teenagers as well as adults. Evening classes and summer courses / workshops are also available.
Our art degree course content is based on a classical school and teaches the creative possibilities of contemporary art. Our teachers are themselves active as artists and have many years of teaching experience. In addition, we organize thematic workshops which are run by international artists of various styles.
- Art degree course which provides training in painting, drawing, illustration / comic and cartoon animation (3 years / 6 semesters). The course is a full-time or part-time course with block and distance learning possibilities.
- Art & Design courses for adults, teenagers and children in drawing, painting, portfolio preparation, computer graphics, sculpture and more.
Founded in 2006, the BTK University of Applied Science is a private design academy, conveniently located close to Potsdamer Platz in the vibrant heart of Berlin. Dedicated to training the leading creative minds of tomorrow, BTK offers five state-approved bachelor’s degree programs and one master’s degree program that are adapted to the demands of today’s creative and media industries.
The Master of Design / Media Spaces is a project-based program designed for applicants who have already completed a higher education degree in a design or media related field. The concept of this program is especially aimed at applicants with different creative abilities and backgrounds - communication and media designers as well as architects, computer scientists, set designers, design managers or media theorists are all equally welcome.
This master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ finds its home somewhere between the expansion of existing physical spaces and the new concept of abstract spatial experiences. The concept behind the program is particularly focused on the interdisciplinary approach and knowingly appeals to applicants who possess diverse skills and come from varying design-related backgrounds.
- Master of Design / Media Spaces Degree Program (18 months)
The three-semester master’s program ‘Media Spaces’ consists of two intensive projects that take place during the first and second semesters, as well as courses chosen from a catalog of mandatory electives. The thesis project in the third semester includes an individual creative project and an academic dissertation.