Bodwell High School: Bodwell High School, located in North Vancouver, BC, is a private co-educational day and boarding school offering grades 8 to 12, and university preparation. With our trimester system, students' learning is accelerated. Students can finish one academic grade in two semesters (8 months), and advance to the next grade in the following semester. Bodwell High School is inspected and certified by the British Columbia Ministry of Education.
In September, 2003, Bodwell High School moved into its new facility on Harbourside Drive in North Vancouver, Canada, overlooking beautiful Burrard Inlet and the Vancouver harbour.
Rothesay Netherwood School (RNS) is a co-educational, independent university-preparatory day and boarding school for Canadian and international students in Grades 6-12. Our campus is located in Rothesay, New Brunswick, just 10 minutes from the Port City of Saint John on the east coast of Canada. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, RNS provides arts, athletic, leadership, and community service programs, integrating technology, Outward Bound adventures, and Round Square exchanges.
With highly qualified and dedicated teachers, RNS challenges students to be active, compassionate, and lifelong learners who develop a greater appreciation for the world around them and the determination to make a difference. Our faculty works diligently to help students understand their potential and to prepare them to become leaders in their chosen fields. Our graduates attend the finest universities in the country and beyond.
RNS encourages students to strive for excellence, to demonstrate respect, and to develop both an enduring sense of responsible citizenship and an understanding of their place in the global community.
Pickering College is a co-educational independent day (JK-12) and boarding school (Grades 7-12) located on a beautiful 42 acre campus in Newmarket in southern Ontario, just 25 miles north of downtown Toronto. We provide boarding facilities for Canadian, American and international students. 100% of Pickering graduates go on to post-secondary education.
Pickering College is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education, and is rooted in more than 169 years of tradition and values based education. With an enrollment of nearly 300 “day” students and almost 100 “boarders” who come from more than 20 countries around the world - Pickering College is intimate in size, yet global in perspective. We offer a 24-hour supervised boarding program that includes supervised study time and a full activity program.
We offer a secure and nurturing environment that helps each student develop the vision, confidence and leadership skills to help make the world a better and more beautiful place. We aim to be a leader in education and to inspire individuals to meet high standards for lifelong growth and learning.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Programs (Junior Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
- Boarding School (Grades 7-12):
- University Preparation program
- Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum
Enhanced Math, Science, Business Studies, History, Languages, ESL (English as a Second Language), Physical Education, Dramatic & Visual Arts....
- High Performing Student program
- Elite Skating program
- Outstanding Leadership, Communication, Technology, Film and Music programs
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
Bishop's College School (BCS) is a private, co-ed, day and boarding school for grades 7-12 located in Sherbrooke, in southern Quebec. We offer ESL for grades 7-10 and almost 80% of our students are boarders from over 20 different countries. For 175 years, we have been challenging students to find their potential academically, athletically, artistically and personally.
At the heart of BCS is our academic program. We teach students to think critically, creatively and independently. Here, students study in a dynamic bilingual and multicultural environment, one that is collaborative and grounded in timeless values while benefiting from the latest technology and educational innovations.
Located in the Lennoxville borough of Sherbrooke QC Canada our campus is a unique blend of historic architecture and state-of-the-art facilities, comprised of 26 buildings and set on 262 acres, including playing fields and woodlands.
London International Academy (LIA) is a co-educational private boarding school for international secondary level students, located in downtown of London in the Southwestern part of Ontario, Canada. Our aim is to help international students from around the world achieve their goals of earning an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in order to attend the North American University of their choice.
Our secondary school program is flexible, with four semesters of study accompanied by a wide selection of courses. We place a great deal of effort in making sure our international students are fully prepared for their post-secondary education.
100% of our graduates received acceptance to Universities and Colleges throughout North America. Of those graduates 60% attended a "Top Ten" Canadian University, and 58% received scholarships!
Known as the “Forest City”, London is the 10th largest city in Canada and is only hours from many popular North American cities such as Toronto, Canada, Niagara Falls, Canada and Detroit, USA. It has an International Airport that serves approximately 350,000 travelers each year, making it the 12th busiest passenger airport in Canada.
Co-educational Boarding Programs for International Secondary School Students:
- Full Canadian high school curriculum leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ESL programs
- TOEFL, IELTS and COPE preparation courses
- TOEFL test center
- Summer cultural exchange program
- Individual assistance for university application
- Comfortable residence living