Ridley College: Established in 1889, Ridley College is an independent co-educational boarding and day school nestled in the heart of historic St. Catharines, Ontario, for grades five through University entrance. The student body of nearly 600 is 2/3 Canadian with some 30 other countries from all round the world making up the rest. Ridley College goes from grades 5 through 12 with the option to pursue a PG ( Post Graduate) year. With a reputation for excellence Ridley turns out some of the brightest and most technologically aware students in the world. Ridley also has one of the finest sports programs in Canada, year after year garnering Cisaa Championships and Ofsaa titles. For the artiscally inclined, our facilities are expansive. From the Music department to the Mandeville Theater, students may partake in whichever area suits their strengths.
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
Brentwood College School is a co-educational university preparatory boarding school (Grades 9-12) located in Mill Bay on the spectacular oceanfront of Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
With students from over 30 different countries, the Brentwood tripartite programme puts academics at the core of the curriculum, while creating extensive opportunities for all students to participate in athletics and the arts.
With 491 students who enjoy the 77 acre oceanfront campus and our modern facilities, Brentwood is a truly remarkable place to meet life long friends while gaining a world class education.
Our programme combines a challenging 21st century academic curriculum with traditional values and ethics. Brentwood graduates are well prepared for the challenges of post-secondary education and their options are varied: last year's graduates received offers from such institutions as Oxford, Duke, Brown, Colgate, Queens University, University of Victoria and St. Andrews University, School of Medicine.
Bishop's College School (BCS) is a private, co-ed, day and boarding school for grades 7-12 located in Sherbrooke, in southern Quebec. We offer ESL for grades 7-10 and almost 80% of our students are boarders from over 20 different countries. For 175 years, we have been challenging students to find their potential academically, athletically, artistically and personally.
At the heart of BCS is our academic program. We teach students to think critically, creatively and independently. Here, students study in a dynamic bilingual and multicultural environment, one that is collaborative and grounded in timeless values while benefiting from the latest technology and educational innovations.
Located in the Lennoxville borough of Sherbrooke QC Canada our campus is a unique blend of historic architecture and state-of-the-art facilities, comprised of 26 buildings and set on 262 acres, including playing fields and woodlands.
Dwight International School is located on Vancouver Island BC, on a 23-acre campus 30 minutes north of Victoria. We are a private international university preparatory school offering both boarding and day programs for high school students, based on the International Baccalaureate curriculum. We provide Grades 7-12, and dedicated ESL support courses.
Together with our consortium partners, The Dwight School/Anglo American International School, New York City and North London International School, United Kingdom, Dwight has a rich tradition of academic excellence. We believe that every student has a spark of genius and our goal is to nurture that potential.
We follow a holistic philosophy and believe in educating the entire person. The benefit of the Dwight curriculum is the way that we actively combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunity in the personal education of every student.
Our educational philosophy is that an active, challenging curriculum provides students with the opportunity to develop all their intelligences (Analytical, Practical, Creative and Emotional) and these then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Day & Boarding Programs for Canadian & International High School Students:
- Holistic education based on the IB curriculum
- Class sizes of 10-12 students
- Emphasis on leadership
- Dwight School Exchange Programs
- Visual Arts, Theatre Arts, Music
- Business & Management, Design Technology
- French, Spanish and Mandarin
- Fencing and golf
- Water-front activity center
Bond Academy is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, and independent school with students from Montessori Casa to Grade 12, with student boarding in Grades 9-12. Bond Academy provides our students with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Curriculum in small classes with high expectations, within an enriched, caring and secure environment. We focus on Academics, a Healthy Active Living Program, including an intramural and aquatics program. The school is located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON.
At Bond Academy, we pride ourselves in promoting the academic, social, physical, and character development of our students and the facilitation of interactive communication between our parents and staff. Facilities include a gymnasium, a modern cafeteria, library, computer room, and large art, music and drama facilities.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English Courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program