Ridley College: Established in 1889, Ridley College is an independent co-educational boarding and day school nestled in the heart of historic St. Catharines, Ontario. The student body of nearly 600 is 2/3 Canadian with some 30 other countries from all round the world making up the rest. Ridley College goes from grades JK through 12 with the option to pursue a PG ( Post Graduate) year and offers boarding for students beginning in grade 5. With a reputation for excellence Ridley turns out some of the brightest and most technologically aware students in the world. Ridley also has one of the finest sports programs in Canada, year after year garnering CISSA Championships and OFSAA titles. For the artiscally inclined, our facilities are expansive. From the Music department to the Mandeville Theater, students may partake in whichever area suits their strengths.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs
Visual Art & Technology, English, Geography, Science, History & Social Studies, Math, Health & Phys-Ed, Buisness & Computer, Dramatic Arts, Guidance, Languages, Music, Middle School Curriculum.
Located just 15 minutes south-west of Downtown Vancouver BC, St. George's School is a world class university preparatory school for boys, with day options for Grades 1-12, and boarding for Grades 8-12.
With 1150 students, 120 of whom are boarders from over 18 countries worldwide, St. George's School has achieved international prominence as one of the top day and boarding institutions in Vancouver.
Our mission is to inspire our students to become fine young men who will shape positive futures for themselves, their families, and the global community.
Since 1930, we have provided our students with a challenging and supportive environment within which to discover and grow their own unique “seeds of destiny.”
Pickering College is a co-educational independent day (JK-12) and boarding school (Grades 7-12) located on a beautiful 42 acre campus in Newmarket in southern Ontario, just 25 miles north of downtown Toronto. We provide boarding facilities for Canadian, American and international students. 100% of Pickering graduates go on to post-secondary education.
Pickering College is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education, and is rooted in more than 169 years of tradition and values based education. With an enrollment of nearly 300 “day” students and almost 100 “boarders” who come from more than 20 countries around the world - Pickering College is intimate in size, yet global in perspective. We offer a 24-hour supervised boarding program that includes supervised study time and a full activity program.
We offer a secure and nurturing environment that helps each student develop the vision, confidence and leadership skills to help make the world a better and more beautiful place. We aim to be a leader in education and to inspire individuals to meet high standards for lifelong growth and learning.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Programs (Junior Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
- Boarding School (Grades 7-12):
- University Preparation program
- Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum
Enhanced Math, Science, Business Studies, History, Languages, ESL (English as a Second Language), Physical Education, Dramatic & Visual Arts....
- High Performing Student program
- Elite Skating program
- Outstanding Leadership, Communication, Technology, Film and Music programs
Newbridge Academy (NBA) is a co-educational independent school committed to providing interactive, engaging and innovative academic and athletic programs to students in Junior Primary (Age 4) through High School. Located in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Newbridge Academy is leading the way in creatively delivering enhanced curriculum, through passionate, Nova Scotia-licenced teachers. Small class-sizes, a safe learning environment and daily physical activity makes Newbridge Academy an easy choice for families looking to take control of their child's education.
Housed in a state-of-the-art sport and academic facility, NBA uses an innovative approach to deliver grade school curriculum that integrates sports and fitness with the educational programming. We are dedicated to preparing highly motivated students through a comprehensive, customized educational program, which emphasizes both academics and athletics.
Under the guidance of an exemplary faculty of educators, we provide students with opportunities to achieve their full potential through programs that engage, stimulate and nurture. Under the guidance of all our staff, students have the opportunity to achieve their full potential through programming that engages, challenges and nurtures the ‘whole’ child.
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
Dwight International School is located on Vancouver Island BC, on a 23-acre campus 30 minutes north of Victoria. We are a private international university preparatory school offering both boarding and day programs for high school students, based on the International Baccalaureate curriculum. We provide Grades 7-12, and dedicated ESL support courses.
Together with our consortium partners, The Dwight School/Anglo American International School, New York City and North London International School, United Kingdom, Dwight has a rich tradition of academic excellence. We believe that every student has a spark of genius and our goal is to nurture that potential.
We follow a holistic philosophy and believe in educating the entire person. The benefit of the Dwight curriculum is the way that we actively combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunity in the personal education of every student.
Our educational philosophy is that an active, challenging curriculum provides students with the opportunity to develop all their intelligences (Analytical, Practical, Creative and Emotional) and these then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Day & Boarding Programs for Canadian & International High School Students:
- Holistic education based on the IB curriculum
- Class sizes of 10-12 students
- Emphasis on leadership
- Dwight School Exchange Programs
- Visual Arts, Theatre Arts, Music
- Business & Management, Design Technology
- French, Spanish and Mandarin
- Fencing and golf
- Water-front activity center
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)