Bodwell High School, North Vancouver BC: Located in North Vancouver, BC, Bodwell High School is a private co-educational day and boarding school offering grades 8 to 12, and university preparation to Canadian and international students. With our trimester system, students' learning is accelerated. Students can finish one academic grade in two semesters (8 months), and advance to the next grade in the following semester.
Co-educational Day & Boarding Programs for Grades 8 - 12: Grades 8 & 9: For Canadian students, there is the option of using the summer semester to travel overseas and learn other languages while gaining invaluable cultural experience. For international students returning to their home countries, credits obtained at Bodwell are transferable for equivalence. Students in Grades 8 and 9 take the following subjects:
- English - Social Studies - Mathematics - Science - Health and Career Education - Art - Music - Business Education - Physical Education - French
Grades 10, 11 and 12: Students in Grades 10, 11 and 12 combine necessary English and Ministry-required courses with electives to construct a course of study that best meets their personal interests. Bodwell counsellors provide one-on-one academic guidance for students to plan courses to meet university entrance requirements. Our students have 100% university / college or other post-secondary placement.
University Placement: With the help of counsellors and mentor teachers, students discover their interests and aptitudes and learn to set goals for further study. The admissions representatives of prominent universities visit the school on a regular basis.
They communicate the most up-to-date news concerning university admission requirements. Counsellors then assist students with university selection and the submission of applications. We give special attention to preparing students for TOEFL and other university placement exams.
English as a Second Language (ESL) Program: Students who have recently arrived in Canada and who are not proficient in English are placed in Academic Preparation (AP) classes. We have AP classes for grades 8, 9, 10 and 11/12. Each respective AP class is subdivided into beginner, lower intermediate and upper intermediate language levels.
High school subject content such as Math / Science, Social Studies and English Literature are incorporated into the AP program. Student progress in the AP Program is charted every four weeks. Once a specific level of English proficiency has been met, a student may be promoted to the regular academic program.
Dwight International School is located on Vancouver Island BC, on a 23-acre campus 30 minutes north of Victoria. We are a private international university preparatory school offering both boarding and day programs for high school students, based on the International Baccalaureate curriculum. We provide Grades 7-12, and dedicated ESL support courses.
Together with our consortium partners, The Dwight School/Anglo American International School, New York City and North London International School, United Kingdom, Dwight has a rich tradition of academic excellence. We believe that every student has a spark of genius and our goal is to nurture that potential.
We follow a holistic philosophy and believe in educating the entire person. The benefit of the Dwight curriculum is the way that we actively combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunity in the personal education of every student.
Our educational philosophy is that an active, challenging curriculum provides students with the opportunity to develop all their intelligences (Analytical, Practical, Creative and Emotional) and these then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Day & Boarding Programs for Canadian & International High School Students:
- Holistic education based on the IB curriculum
- Class sizes of 10-12 students
- Emphasis on leadership
- Dwight School Exchange Programs
- Visual Arts, Theatre Arts, Music
- Business & Management, Design Technology
- French, Spanish and Mandarin
- Fencing and golf
- Water-front activity center
NSL Mondial, International Boarding School Program in Ontario
Courses / Programs
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year
Located in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls, Bronte College of Canada is a private, co-educational boarding school that is committed to providing a learning environment that emphasizes academic excellence and individual growth. Founded in 1991, Bronte offers courses specially formulated to meet the needs of Canadian and international students in Grades 9-12, and to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines.
In addition, Bronte offers special AP and BUC courses which provide students with the special opportunity of earning university credits before they even leave Bronte. School trips, sports, and clubs also help to provide our students with a well-rounded experience while they are studying in Canada in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to a number of important tourist attractions, such as downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls.
- Grades 9 & 10 Secondary School Diploma Program
- Grade 11 & 12 (Pre-University Programs)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Course Curriculum
- Bronte College University Credit Courses
- ESL English (5 levels)
- Language Study & Tour Summer Program (Summer Camps)
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Located in Outlook, west central Saskatchewan, just 1 hour south of Saskatoon, LBCI High School is a co-educational residential high school offering Grades 10-12 to Canadian and international students. Our vision is to minister to the whole person as we live, learn, play, serve and worship together in a dynamic Christian community. At LBCI all courses are recognized by Saskatchewan Education and transferable to other provinces and used for entrance to all post secondary institutions.
LCBI High School is one of Canada's premiere private Christian schools. LCBI is a boarding school that has delivered quality education and learning experiences for young people for over 100 years.
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.