Army and Navy Academy, Southern California:
With a breathtaking campus in San Diego, Southern California, the Army and Navy Academy is a college preparatory boarding school for boys for grades 7-12. Long respected as among the top military boarding schools in the United States, the Academy attracts domestic students across the country and international students from Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. Our mission is to educate, mentor, and develop good character and leadership in young men. While military is the format, most boys do not go into the military upon graduation; over 97% go on to college and are accepted by top universities.
- Small class size, personal attention, and discipline to one's studies motivate each Cadet to reach his potential at the Army and Navy Academy, a top military middle and high school in San Diego, California.
- The rigorous core curriculum, based on the University of California's entrance requirements, prepares Cadets for college. It is taught using a carefully developed learning system designed specifically for boys.
- We recognize that each Cadet learns differently, and our student to teacher ratio of 10:1 allows us to utilize appropriate strategies to help ensure each student’s success.
- Excellence is promoted in all areas of life. Boys learn self-discipline, teamwork, and accountability while receiving a top education and enjoying a beautiful ocean side campus.
The Army and Navy Academy community teaches and models the following in all aspects of the Academy life: honor, integrity, respect, responsibility, compassion, and gratitude.
The philosophy of Army and Navy advances the fulfillment of our mission and provides a pathway for Cadets to:
- Value an active pursuit of knowledge to realize individual potential
- Instill a sense of brotherhood, self-discipline, leadership, and respect for others
- Develop honor and pride in themselves and in the school-wide community
- Gain respect for God, country, and all for which they stand
A military boarding school education prepares a student for college and life beyond in a way that other types of schools are unable to match. Graduates are equipped with the skills to be leaders in their community, with strong abilities in self-discipline, organization, teamwork, and good citizenship. They are truly equipped with the tools for success.
Excellence in academics stems from passionate teachers, a challenging curriculum, a motivating and structured learning environment, and positive role models. Excellence in academics is an essential piece of the Army and Navy Academy experience.
What sets our academic curriculum apart from other schools?
- Small class sizes (10:1 student to teacher ratio).
- Personal attention from teachers.
- After school tutorial and office hours.
- Emphasis on character development throughout all subject matter.
- Teaching techniques based on the ways boys learn best.
Participation in physical activity is an integral part of a healthy day. At 3:15 each day, our campus is transformed into an Olympic Village. Every one of our cadets is involved in some form of physical activity every day.
Cadets at Army and Navy Academy have many activities to choose from. Interscholastic Athletics, Club Sports, Strength and Conditioning, specialized Physical Education Classes and PT (physical training) are offered throughout the year.
Our goal is to provide the most fun, rewarding, and inclusive experience possible for all of our cadets.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2605 Carlsbad Blvd., Carlsbad, California 92008, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.