Private Schools in California: Preschools in San Fernando Valley, child care centers in Los Angeles area, daycare service for toddlers, preschoolers, elementary school children, pre-kindergarten programs, early childhood education, after-school childcare
Teremok Preschool, Chatsworth: Located in Chatsworth in the San Fernando region of Los Angeles, CA, Teremok Preschool is a family day care center offering an educational environment for children ages 12 months to 12 years. Our goal is to produce happy, intelligent, well-adjusted children. Our program provides a warm and stimulating atmosphere to play, investigate, explore, and to make decisions. Carefully planned learning activities appropriate to children's age and development, such as painting, block building, dress-up, reading stories, and active outdoor play.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Upon completion of the Pre-Kindergarten program, children make the transition to the public school classroom with ease. Give your child the advantage of a state-licensed Pre-Kindergarten program in an environment where the ingredients of a solid education are instilled.
- Preschool program (Ages 2-3 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten program (Ages 4-5 years)
- Elementary After School program (Ages 5-12 years)
- Summer Camp program
- Enrichment classes
Our daily activities include: Language Development; Literacy; Math; Science Components & Indoor and Outdoor Activities.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Are you searching for a quality private school in the San Fernando Valley area?
Located in Lake View Terrace, in the foothills of the beautiful Angeles National Forest, Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is a coeducational day school providing a preschool through 12th grade program.
We admit students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is one of several schools in the Delphi Schools Network, a group of independent schools sharing uniquely developed curriculum and teaching methods.
All of our teachers have been thoroughly trained in the study and teaching methods practiced at Delphi Academy.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
In addition to rounding out academic studies in literature, mathematics, writing, science, history, and government, our students gain practical understanding and experience in the subjects of leadership, integrity and logic, as well as management and organizational skills.
Student Testimonial: "The thing I really like about Delphi is that they let you feel important. You don’t have to be afraid to be who you are! The teachers are great! Delphi makes learning fun.”
- Middle School Student
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• High School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Learning Pointe Christian Preschool is an early elementary school in Natomas, northwestern Sacramento, offering transitional kindergarten to 1st grade programs to children ages 4 to 6 years. At Learning Pointe, we work hard to surpass the academic guidelines established by the California Department of Education by providing a challenging and engaging curriculum for our students.
Learning Pointe is committed to working closely with parents toward the welfare of the whole family. Parents are welcome to visit the school at any time, both prior to enrolling their child and during the child’s time at school.
Our teachers and staff work hard to provide the best educational experience for our students. Parent partnership is a high priority and is essential for student success. Learning Pointe Christian Preschool has a rich tradition of outstanding student achievement and we provide a sound, standards-based education, while promoting high biblical moral character of all students.
Kidsville, U.S.A. is a full-service private school, serving 6 weeks to 15 year old children. We are located in the City of Northridge in LA in San Fernando Valley, 1/2 mile from the famous Northridge Fashion Center. We provide a re-modelled infant and toddler center, an academic oriented pre-school, kindergarten up to grade 1 & 2, after school pick up and drop off services and activity filled camps for summer, fall and winter for the people of Northridge, Canoga Park, Winnetka and throughout the wider San Fernando Valley and West Valley communities.
We believe that all children are entitled to an early childhood education, that is rich in knowledge, social interaction, and one that enhances the cognitive development of all young children whether they are an infant, toddler, or just began kindergarten. We serve hot lunches for all pre-school through 15 year students, along with snacks.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Conveniently located in Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, A Child's Place Montessori School is a Montessori school offering programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Dr. Maria Montessori, one of the most significant educators of our time, stressed the need for early education. A Childs Place Montessori curriculum is based upon the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori, and is developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, as well as lower elementary students.
At A Child's Place Montessori School, the focus is on the whole child - physical, emotional, social, cognitive, creative and artistic development, are stressed equally. Our education programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary age children are conducted in a warm, loving, nurturing environment, where Montessori teachers invest in your child.
- Infant / Toddler program (Ages 6 weeks to 24 months): Features bright, airy interiors designed to stimulate with toys and materials that encourage hand / eye co-ordination & cognitive ability. Learn about practical life.
- Preschool / Primary program (Ages 3 to 5 years): Sets the foundation for math and reading.
- Early Elementary program (Ages 5 to 6 years): Children are taught how to solve problems amongst themselves with a teacher serving as mediator.
Katherine Michiels Elementary School is located on Guerrero Street between 25th Street and 26th Street in San Francisco's Mission District. We are easily accessible from both the 101 Freeway (via Cesar Chavez St.) and from the 280 northbound (via the San Jose exit). (KMS) is taking the lead in developing a progressive curriculum where art, music, dance, Spanish, language, outdoor education and creative writing are core to an academic program that is project based and specific to each of our learners.
Our unique curriculum takes inspiration from Mel Levine, Slingerland, Reggio Emilia Project Based Learning and similar techniques. Our program places a strong emphasis on social, academic and emotional development. We encourage children to take responsibility for themselves and others; and allow them freedom to develop a strong sense of self. Students benefit from a variety of dance opportunities including instruction from professional dance troups in the San Francisco area.
KMS owns a camp outside of Yosemite where it offers outdoor education instruction to students. Scholarships are available.