Wilshire Private School, Los Angeles:
Wilshire Private School is an independent K-6 school located near the Miracle Mile district in Mid-Wilshire in Los Angeles. Wilshire Private School also hosts international students mainly from Asia and specializes in intensive English language instruction. Our kindergarten through sixth grade academy offers qualified, experienced, and caring teachers. Our learning community flourishes in a well-located and safe environment conducive to well-rounded educational achievement. Wilshire Private is part of the Wilshire Performing Arts Academy, Hollywood Wilshire Sports League, the Independent School Alliance for Minority Students and are sponsored by the Korean Institute of Southern California (KISC).
Wilshire Private School is accredited by The Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and holds membership in several organizations..
It is the goal of Wilshire Private School to offer an academic program second to none and to challenge each student to meet his / her potential by treating each individual as "gifted." As well, an additional goal is to create an atmosphere in which students look forward to coming to school each day.
Wilshire Private School was founded in 1985 by the Korean Institute of Southern California for the express purpose of offering a K-6 quality academic education enhanced with courses in the arts.
Wilshire Private School, in concert with the goals of KISC, provides students with a rigorous and balanced academic and fine arts curriculum while instilling global cultural respect, productive citizenship, and responsible behavior.
- Kindergarten program
- Elementary School program
- Lower School program (til end of 6th Grade)
- General curriculum includes subjects such as language arts, maths, science and performing arts
- Enrichment program covers subjects such as computer, art, physical education, dance, drama, arts and crafts, and theater
- ESL Program for International Students
- Summer School Program
- Childhood is the time to expose students to their roles as community members and compassionate citizens
- A diversity of teaching and learning styles is welcomed and valued
- All members of the school community require nurturing and support
- Collaboration among faculty, staff and Head of School is essential
- Active participation, teamwork and positive attitudes are encouraged
- All program components are honored
- Attention to sound character development is vital
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 4900 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA, 90010, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.