Day-McKellar Preparatory School, La Mesa:
Day-McKellar Preparatory School in La Mesa in San Diego County, Southern CA, is an accredited private school for children in grades Kindergarten through to 12th. At Day-McKeller, the emphasis is on critical thinking and reasoning skills. Our classrooms are designed to suit each subject and its optimal teaching and learning experience. Day-McKellar Preparatory School is an inspiring educational community where families cultivate integrity, self-awareness and appreciation for all of life's wonders so they can create an inspired life spent realizing their dreams.
K-12 Preparatory School Academics:
- Expert writing instruction led by teachers who are real authors with advanced degrees in composition.
- Comprehensive writing instruction in every genre at each grade level, K - 12, creating confidence and mastery for the even the most blocked writer.
- Harvard Math Standards taught and implemented from kindergarten and consistently taught through each grade level.
- Monthly excursions for all students, K - 12, based on interest, rather than grade level.
- Fun and humor that endear children to the school, including improvisation, comedy, air band performances, a weekly all-school sing and an inspirational variety showcase.
- A school that is a second home for children and their families, filled with respect and affection.
- A state-of-the-art athletic center, inspirational classes, fitness excursions and a like-minded community, all fostering a match between spirit and physical form for students, faculty and families.
- Credentialed teachers with advanced degrees and experience, who are intent on helping our students become lights in our world.
- Daily physical education and frequent outdoor fitness excursions that promote mental acuity, physical health and happiness.
- Daily fine arts instruction and creativity incorporated into all curricula.
- Development of soft skills including eye contact, basic manners, and social confidence.
- Students who produce exceptional outcomes, having learned to gather, process, and synthesize information and experiences.
We offer additional instruction for students in kindergarten through to college, in all subjects, through college-level calculus. Students work in a premier private school to sharpen basic skills and grow as expert readers, seasoned writers and gifted mathematicians. Students who are at-risk for retention and those who are looking to remain on the cutting edge benefit from private instruction, as well as small, specialized classes. It is for students who want to reach new heights, and the parents who want to put them there. Individual instruction is 1:1 and classes vary in size depending on the topic.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 5300 Jackson Drive, La Mesa, San Diego County, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.