Private international schools in Italy: Cambridge international school in Pavia for primary school & secondary school / international high school students. Bilingual education in Lombardy, IGCSE & A level courses taught in English & Italian curriculum, preschool programs for expat kids..
Scuola Internazionale di Pavia: S.I.P. is a bilingual, Cambridge International School students from 2 - 19 years in Pavia, Northern Italy, 1 hour south of Milan. In our secondary and high school, a dual diploma is offered where students can study both the European curriculum as well as Cambridge Secondary 1, 2 and Cambridge IGCSE and A levels.
International, Bilingual School for Students ages 2-19: - Italian Curriculum
- Cambridge Secondary 1
- Cambridge Secondary 2
- Cambridge IGCSE
- Cambridge A levels
The Canadian School of Milan is an international private school that offers an English language-based education that centers around the Ontario Curriculum. We cater for children ages 1-14 (Preschool, Primary School & Middle School).
Children go into lessons at 8.50am, and the academic day finishes at 3.45pm when children can go home, join school clubs, or study in the homework room.
We set clear expectations for learning, and approach instruction with the understanding that each child's development is unique and individual.
Our curriculum aims to provide children with real and meaningful opportunities to use their skills both as a member of a community and as independent learners.
Our staff are carefully selected for their talents, skills and love for teaching and learning. Almost all have advanced degrees in their field.
• Conveniently situated 30 minutes north-west of Paris, Notre Dame International High School provides boys & girls from around the globe with an opportunity to be immersed in the French language and culture while attending an American high school curriculum taught through English.
• Our coeducational American international school provides bilingual, college preparatory academics to students in Grades 9 through 12 and is made up of international students from all over the world.
• Students may enroll in a full course of study or participate in a dual diploma program, in which they take their standard country courses and supplement that course of study with key subjects from the American core curriculum.
• In addition to our day and boarding programs, we also offer French homestays for further French cultural immersion.
Student Testimonial: "This was the best time that I ever had! Everything was right, even if it was wrong. Here I grew up, became a woman. Now I am returning to Brazil, and with me, along with heavy luggage, I´ve had an experience for life. Thank you all!" - Beatriz, Brazil
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH
With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT
• Situated in Lanciano, in the Abruzzo region of central Italy, Canadian College Italy (CCI) is a university-preparatory, co-educational boarding school for students in Grades 10 through High School Graduation in Grade 12.
• Founded in 1995, the School offers a culturally rich and academically challenging curriculum and has grown to be a unique source of English-language private school education for both Canadian and international students.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• This year, CCI’s students come from Canada, Columbia, Italy, Jordan, Mexico, Scotland, Thailand, and the United States to name a few.
• Our students live together, travel together and learn together. They are constantly learning about each other’s culture and customs. It is easy for our students to naturally form life long friendships with students from all over the world as a result.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.