Cambridge international schools in Italy: International school in Pavia for primary school & secondary school / international high school students. Bilingual school in Lombardy offering IGCSE & A level courses taught in English & Italian curriculum, with preschool programs for expat kids..
Scuola Internazionale di Pavia: Situated in the heart of Pavia, in Northern Italy, 1 hour south of Milan, S.I.P. is a Cambridge International School and offers students from 2-19 years the opportunity to attend a bilingual school.
In secondary and high school a dual diploma is offered where students can study both the European curriculum as well as Cambridge Secondary 1, 2 and Cambridge IGCSE and A levels.
We have two locations. Our Elementary school is on viale Brambilla and there is ample parking. Our Secondary, High and Language School is in the middle of the city Centre, just a short walk from the train station, on via Folla di sopra.
Located in central Rome, Lazio region in central-western Italy, the American Overseas School of Rome is a fully accredited pre-kindergarten through 12th grade (ages 3-19) institute of learning. The curriculum is that of U.S. general academic, college-preparatory public or private schools. The School offers both the Advanced Placement and the International Baccalaureate programs. Our faculty focuses on the use of consistent assessment to gauge student understanding and to best focus lessons for student learning.
The School's testing program includes the College Board's PSAT, SAT/ACH, and Advanced Placement tests, as well as the full complement of IB examinations. Instruction is in English. French, Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, and Italian are taught as foreign languages. As part of our Italian program Italian students can prepare for the quinta, prima, seconda and terza media exams. In addition to academic subjects we offer an extensive athletics program as well as a fine arts program. The School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and is the first school to be granted an International Credential from the Middle States Association.
- Programs from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade
- U.S. College-Preparatory Curriculum with International Baccalaureate Programs and Advanced Placement Courses
- Pre-Kindergarten (Early Childhood) Program
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Instruction is in English
- Italian Program available for those preparing for Italian State exams
- Key Subjects include math, science, English, social studies, the arts, P.E., computers
- College Preparation Courses PSAT, SAT/ACH
EduKick - Football / Soccer Boarding Schools & Programs
Courses / Programs
EduKick is a leading international provider of football academy programs, and offers professional and top level youth football training combined with quality academic and language instruction for boys and girls from around the world.
Our football academy programs, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly football skills programs, and summer soccer camps take place in Spain (Madrid), Italy (Perugia), France (Cannes), Germany (Bonn), the UK / England (Manchester), and the U.S. (Madison County, Illinois, close to St. Louis, Missouri)
Our mission is to operate the world's leading international soccer / football and education academy boarding schools; building strong business relationships in a vibrant, creative and ethical international football environment.
We aim to teach, inspire and create the best technical footballers possible and create international students with inter-cultural competence (ICC) enabling them to compete in the modern competitive world.
Student Testimonial: "I had the time of my life this year, making friends for life, and playing the game I live for. The coaching and organization were first class and I have memories that will stay with me forever.“ - Amy Perch
With two locations, in Bagno a Ripoli, just south of Florence, and on the south side of the Arno in central Florence in the Tuscany region of northern Italy, the International School of Florence is one of the oldest international schools in Europe. Originally catering to an international, Anglophone community, in the more than 57 intervening years, it has grown and changed, developing into a model international school. Among the programs offered are the International Baccalaureate Organisation's Primary Years Program, an integrated Italian equivalency program (grades 1 through 8) for our host country students who wish to prepare for and take the Italian Terza Media exam, and the challenging International Baccalaureate Diploma Program.
Instruction is in English. Students may also study Italian and French. The school takes advantage of its setting in Florence to study history, art and architecture, and there are frequent field trips to places of interest in the surrounding area. There are elective courses in music, theatre, art, drama, journalism, computers, physical education and yearbook. We are accredited by ECIS and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Programs for pre-kindergarten through grade 13
- Curriculum based on US Models and International Baccalaureate Program with English, Italian, math, science, social studies, technology, theater arts
- Junior School
- Middle School
- Senior School
- Italian Program for Italian Terza Media State exam
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- College Preparation Course SAT
The Bilingual Montessori School of Milan is a preschool for children ages three to six years, located close to the city centre of Milan, Italy. We provide bilingual education to our students: In both classrooms, a team of two teachers, one an Italian speaker and the other an English speaker, collaborate using a bilingual approach to education.
The two teachers take turns with the childrens' activities, while communicating in their native tongues. The bilingual approach is particularly appropriate for a Montessori classroom, where teachers typically emphasize individualized interaction with the students.
The preschool includes two multi-age bilingual Montessori classrooms. The classrooms are designed to provide an accessible, safe and inviting environment for each child. The furniture is child-sized, allowing easy access to a wide range of carefully selected activities around the room. Each child chooses her or his activities freely, feeling safe in the knowledge that the teacher is always nearby and ready to support their efforts.
• Situated in Lanciano, in the Abruzzo region of central Italy, Canadian College Italy (CCI) is a university-preparatory, co-educational boarding school for students in Grades 10 through High School Graduation in Grade 12.
• Founded in 1995, the School offers a culturally rich and academically challenging curriculum and has grown to be a unique source of English-language private school education for both Canadian and international students.
• Conveniently located just two hours east of Rome, CCI unites the advantages of a Canadian university preparatory education with the sophistication of private schools in Europe.
• Students may enroll for a single semester or up to three academic years (two semesters / year). All students board within our own residences in this charming, safe medieval city.
• This year, CCI’s students come from Canada, Columbia, Italy, Jordan, Mexico, Scotland, Thailand, and the United States to name a few.
• Our students live together, travel together and learn together. They are constantly learning about each other’s culture and customs. It is easy for our students to naturally form life long friendships with students from all over the world as a result.
St. Stephen's School is a non-denominational, co-educational, international boarding and day school, enrolling students from age 14-19 in grades 9-12, and for a postgraduate year. Founded in 1964, St. Stephen's provides a demanding classical and liberal arts college-preparatory curriculum. We offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program in grades 11 and 12, as well as the American High School Diploma and a selection of Advanced Placement examinations.
We can accommodate approximately 40 students living in double rooms, with occasional triples or singles, depending on availability, all with Internet and network access. Boarders are housed in the school building, boys on the top floor and girls on the second. Every attempt is made to create a family atmosphere for the boarders as well as to provide social opportunities.
The Boarding Head oversees community life and liaises with the parents about everyday events and activities, as well as more specific issues pertaining to the health and wellbeing of the boarders.