Canadian boarding schools in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Quebec for girls and boys, boarding programs for international students, private high schools. École privée secondaire, internat lycée privé au Canada
Trinity College School is a co-educational, independent boarding/day school located on 100 acres of rolling countryside in picturesque Port Hope, Ontario, Canada, one hour’s drive east of Toronto. Our Senior School, Grades 9-12, includes approximately 450 students, approximately 60% of whom are boarders. Our Junior School includes nearly 100 day students from Grade 5 to Grade 8.
Established in 1865, TCS is one of Canada's oldest and most respected educational institutions. The School places a balanced emphasis on academics, service learning, athletics and the arts – as both a long-held TCS tradition and a rethought, reinvigorated approach to 21st century education.
Our mission: Develop habits of the heart and mind for a life of purpose and service. This is our shared purpose and it informs our daily actions both in and out of the classroom.
Our collective vision is for Trinity College School to be internationally regarded for excellence in developing leaders of character, purpose and vision due to the strength of its people, programme and place.
London International Academy (LIA) is a co-educational private boarding school for international secondary level students, located in downtown of London in the Southwestern part of Ontario, Canada. Our aim is to help international students from around the world achieve their goals of earning an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in order to attend the North American University of their choice.
Our secondary school program is flexible, with four semesters of study accompanied by a wide selection of courses. We place a great deal of effort in making sure our international students are fully prepared for their post-secondary education.
100% of our graduates received acceptance to Universities and Colleges throughout North America. Of those graduates 60% attended a "Top Ten" Canadian University, and 58% received scholarships!
Known as the “Forest City”, London is the 10th largest city in Canada and is only hours from many popular North American cities such as Toronto, Canada, Niagara Falls, Canada and Detroit, USA. It has an International Airport that serves approximately 350,000 travelers each year, making it the 12th busiest passenger airport in Canada.
Co-educational Boarding Programs for International Secondary School Students:
- Full Canadian high school curriculum leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ESL programs
- TOEFL, IELTS and COPE preparation courses
- TOEFL test center
- Summer cultural exchange program
- Individual assistance for university application
- Comfortable residence living
Dwight International School is located on Vancouver Island BC, on a 23-acre campus 30 minutes north of Victoria. We are a private international university preparatory school offering both boarding and day programs for high school students, based on the International Baccalaureate curriculum. We provide Grades 7-12, and dedicated ESL support courses.
Together with our consortium partners, The Dwight School/Anglo American International School, New York City and North London International School, United Kingdom, Dwight has a rich tradition of academic excellence. We believe that every student has a spark of genius and our goal is to nurture that potential.
We follow a holistic philosophy and believe in educating the entire person. The benefit of the Dwight curriculum is the way that we actively combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunity in the personal education of every student.
Our educational philosophy is that an active, challenging curriculum provides students with the opportunity to develop all their intelligences (Analytical, Practical, Creative and Emotional) and these then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
Day & Boarding Programs for Canadian & International High School Students:
- Holistic education based on the IB curriculum
- Class sizes of 10-12 students
- Emphasis on leadership
- Dwight School Exchange Programs
- Visual Arts, Theatre Arts, Music
- Business & Management, Design Technology
- French, Spanish and Mandarin
- Fencing and golf
- Water-front activity center
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Canadian Independent College (CIC) is a co-educational, university-preparatory college and boarding school in Ontario, Canada, providing a caring and inclusive learning environment for students in Grades 9-12. CIC represents excellence in preparing students for entrance into Universities and Colleges throughout the world. We emphasize the development of each student to his or her potential in terms of intellectual, ethical, physical, and social qualities.
Our well-qualified staff and administration are committed to academic excellence. In addition, students are assisted to balance academic, extracurricular and social pursuits within a disciplined and nurturing environment. Our vision is that each student will succeed in global multi-dimensional, multicultural competition at universities and colleges around the world.
Canadian Independent College is located in the Waterloo region, just five minutes drive to the University of Waterloo and Sir Wilfred Laurier University. The College is also located near the University of Guelph, Universities in Toronto, McMaster University, the University of Western Ontario and many more. The closest cities are Kitchener and Waterloo and Pearson International Airport is an hour's drive to the school.
Co-educational Secondary School Boarding Programs:
- High School (Grades 9 -12)
- Pre-University (English & French Programs)
- University Transfer Programs
- Advanced Placement Courses (AP)
- Summer Camps (under 17 years of age)
- Winter Camps
- Exchange Student program
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Courses
- French Bilingual Classes
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.
Newbridge Academy (NBA) is a co-educational independent school committed to providing interactive, engaging and innovative academic and athletic programs to students in Junior Primary (Age 4) through High School. Located in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Newbridge Academy is leading the way in creatively delivering enhanced curriculum, through passionate, Nova Scotia-licenced teachers. Small class-sizes, a safe learning environment and daily physical activity makes Newbridge Academy an easy choice for families looking to take control of their child's education.
Housed in a state-of-the-art sport and academic facility, NBA uses an innovative approach to deliver grade school curriculum that integrates sports and fitness with the educational programming. We are dedicated to preparing highly motivated students through a comprehensive, customized educational program, which emphasizes both academics and athletics.
Under the guidance of an exemplary faculty of educators, we provide students with opportunities to achieve their full potential through programs that engage, stimulate and nurture. Under the guidance of all our staff, students have the opportunity to achieve their full potential through programming that engages, challenges and nurtures the ‘whole’ child.