International Schools & Independent Boarding Schools in Canada, France, UK, USA: Boarding School in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, for Girls and Boys, Boarding Schools Québec, École privée secondaire, internat lycée privé au Canada
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
• Edu-inter provides homestay programs with a local Quebec French-speaking family for a full language immersion experience for high school students ages 13-17. Please note that this is not a residential school program.
• Our Academic Year in French Program (10 months) and our High School Experience Program (3-6 months) aim to provide students with an in-depth French language immersion experience and the opportunity to attain a high level of fluency.
• Students are completely immersed into a local high school program, live with a French-Canadian family and participate in cultural activities and excursions.
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada with a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal place to learn French.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Canada, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Trinity College School is a co-educational, independent boarding/day school located on 100 acres of rolling countryside in picturesque Port Hope, Ontario, Canada, one hour’s drive east of Toronto. Our Senior School, Grades 9-12, includes approximately 450 students, approximately 60% of whom are boarders. Our Junior School includes nearly 100 day students from Grade 5 to Grade 8.
Established in 1865, TCS is one of Canada's oldest and most respected educational institutions. The School places a balanced emphasis on academics, service learning, athletics and the arts – as both a long-held TCS tradition and a rethought, reinvigorated approach to 21st century education.
Our mission: Develop habits of the heart and mind for a life of purpose and service. This is our shared purpose and it informs our daily actions both in and out of the classroom.
Our collective vision is for Trinity College School to be internationally regarded for excellence in developing leaders of character, purpose and vision due to the strength of its people, programme and place.
Mennonite Collegiate Institute (MCI) is an accredited, private day and boarding school that offers grades 7 through 12 to boys and girls. The school is situated in Gretna, Manitoba, just north of the Canadian - U.S. border. and 90 minutes south of Winnipeg. MCI is not like every other high school, we pride ourselves on providing a different type of educational experience to our students.
With a student body of roughly 135 students from Grades 7-12, we offer students a comfortable, safe, and caring environment in which to learn and grow. It is our aim make MCI a place where students can discover their academic, musical and athletic gifts in a Christian/Anabaptist setting. MCI is recognized and accredited by MB Education, the Canadian Council and Christian Charities.
Located in North Vancouver, BC, Bodwell High School is a private co-educational day and boarding school offering grades 8 to 12, and university preparation to Canadian and international students. With our trimester system, students' learning is accelerated. Students can finish one academic grade in two semesters (8 months), and advance to the next grade in the following semester.
For Canadian students, there is the option of using the summer semester to travel overseas and learn other languages while gaining invaluable cultural experience. For international students returning to their home countries, credits obtained at Bodwell are transferable for equivalence. Bodwell High School is inspected and certified by the British Columbia Ministry of Education.
Co-educational Day & Boarding Programs for Grades 8 through 12:
- University Placement
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program
- Student Dormitory Living
- Homestay Program with a Canadian family
- Extra-curricular activities
Core curriculum subjects:
- English, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, Art, Music, Business Education, Physical Education, French...
Bond Academy is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, and independent school with students from Montessori Casa to Grade 12, with student boarding in Grades 9-12. Bond Academy provides our students with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Curriculum in small classes with high expectations, within an enriched, caring and secure environment. We focus on Academics, a Healthy Active Living Program, including an intramural and aquatics program. The school is located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON.
At Bond Academy, we pride ourselves in promoting the academic, social, physical, and character development of our students and the facilitation of interactive communication between our parents and staff. Facilities include a gymnasium, a modern cafeteria, library, computer room, and large art, music and drama facilities.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English Courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program
Pickering College is a co-educational independent day (JK-12) and boarding school (Grades 7-12) located on a beautiful 42 acre campus in Newmarket in southern Ontario, just 25 miles north of downtown Toronto. We provide boarding facilities for Canadian, American and international students. 100% of Pickering graduates go on to post-secondary education.
Pickering College is accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education, and is rooted in more than 169 years of tradition and values based education. With an enrollment of nearly 300 “day” students and almost 100 “boarders” who come from more than 20 countries around the world - Pickering College is intimate in size, yet global in perspective. We offer a 24-hour supervised boarding program that includes supervised study time and a full activity program.
We offer a secure and nurturing environment that helps each student develop the vision, confidence and leadership skills to help make the world a better and more beautiful place. We aim to be a leader in education and to inspire individuals to meet high standards for lifelong growth and learning.
Co-educational Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Programs (Junior Kindergarten - 12th Grade)
- Boarding School (Grades 7-12):
- University Preparation program
- Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum
Enhanced Math, Science, Business Studies, History, Languages, ESL (English as a Second Language), Physical Education, Dramatic & Visual Arts....
- High Performing Student program
- Elite Skating program
- Outstanding Leadership, Communication, Technology, Film and Music programs
Canadian Independent College (CIC) is a co-educational, university-preparatory college and boarding school in Ontario, Canada, providing a caring and inclusive learning environment for students in Grades 9-12. CIC represents excellence in preparing students for entrance into Universities and Colleges throughout the world. We emphasize the development of each student to his or her potential in terms of intellectual, ethical, physical, and social qualities.
Our well-qualified staff and administration are committed to academic excellence. In addition, students are assisted to balance academic, extracurricular and social pursuits within a disciplined and nurturing environment. Our vision is that each student will succeed in global multi-dimensional, multicultural competition at universities and colleges around the world.
Canadian Independent College is located in the Waterloo region, just five minutes drive to the University of Waterloo and Sir Wilfred Laurier University. The College is also located near the University of Guelph, Universities in Toronto, McMaster University, the University of Western Ontario and many more. The closest cities are Kitchener and Waterloo and Pearson International Airport is an hour's drive to the school.
Co-educational Secondary School Boarding Programs:
- High School (Grades 9 -12)
- Pre-University (English & French Programs)
- University Transfer Programs
- Advanced Placement Courses (AP)
- Summer Camps (under 17 years of age)
- Winter Camps
- Exchange Student program
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Courses
- French Bilingual Classes