International Schools & Independent Boarding Schools in Canada, France, UK, USA: Boarding School in Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, for Girls and Boys, Boarding Schools Québec, École privée secondaire, internat lycée privé au Canada
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
• Edu-inter provides homestay programs with a local Quebec French-speaking family for a full language immersion experience for high school students ages 13-17. Please note that this is not a residential school program.
• Our Academic Year in French Program (10 months) and our High School Experience Program (3-6 months) aim to provide students with an in-depth French language immersion experience and the opportunity to attain a high level of fluency.
• Students are completely immersed into a local high school program, live with a French-Canadian family and participate in cultural activities and excursions.
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada with a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal place to learn French.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Canada, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Located in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls, Bronte College of Canada is a private, co-educational boarding school that is committed to providing a learning environment that emphasizes academic excellence and individual growth. Founded in 1991, Bronte offers courses specially formulated to meet the needs of Canadian and international students in Grades 9-12, and to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines.
In addition, Bronte offers special AP and BUC courses which provide students with the special opportunity of earning university credits before they even leave Bronte. School trips, sports, and clubs also help to provide our students with a well-rounded experience while they are studying in Canada in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to a number of important tourist attractions, such as downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls.
- Grades 9 & 10 Secondary School Diploma Program
- Grade 11 & 12 (Pre-University Programs)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Course Curriculum
- Bronte College University Credit Courses
- ESL English (5 levels)
- Language Study & Tour Summer Program (Summer Camps)
Bond Academy is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, and independent school with students from Montessori Casa to Grade 12, with student boarding in Grades 9-12. Bond Academy provides our students with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Curriculum in small classes with high expectations, within an enriched, caring and secure environment. We focus on Academics, a Healthy Active Living Program, including an intramural and aquatics program. The school is located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON.
At Bond Academy, we pride ourselves in promoting the academic, social, physical, and character development of our students and the facilitation of interactive communication between our parents and staff. Facilities include a gymnasium, a modern cafeteria, library, computer room, and large art, music and drama facilities.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English Courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program
Established in 1889, Ridley College is an independent co-educational boarding and day school nestled in the heart of historic St. Catharines, Ontario. The student body of nearly 600 is 2/3 Canadian with some 30 other countries from all round the world making up the rest. Ridley College runs from JK (Junior Kindergarten) through Grade 12 with the option to pursue a PG (Post Graduate) year, and offers boarding for students beginning in Grade 5.
With a reputation for excellence, Ridley turns out some of the brightest and most technologically aware students in the world. Ridley also has one of the finest sports programs in Canada, year after year garnering CISSA Championships and OFSAA titles. For the artiscally inclined, our facilities are expansive. From the Music department to the Mandeville Theater, students may partake in whichever area suits their strengths.
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Canadian Independent College (CIC) is a co-educational, university-preparatory college and boarding school in Ontario, Canada, providing a caring and inclusive learning environment for students in Grades 9-12. CIC represents excellence in preparing students for entrance into Universities and Colleges throughout the world. We emphasize the development of each student to his or her potential in terms of intellectual, ethical, physical, and social qualities.
Our well-qualified staff and administration are committed to academic excellence. In addition, students are assisted to balance academic, extracurricular and social pursuits within a disciplined and nurturing environment. Our vision is that each student will succeed in global multi-dimensional, multicultural competition at universities and colleges around the world.
Canadian Independent College is located in the Waterloo region, just five minutes drive to the University of Waterloo and Sir Wilfred Laurier University. The College is also located near the University of Guelph, Universities in Toronto, McMaster University, the University of Western Ontario and many more. The closest cities are Kitchener and Waterloo and Pearson International Airport is an hour's drive to the school.
Co-educational Secondary School Boarding Programs:
- High School (Grades 9 -12)
- Pre-University (English & French Programs)
- University Transfer Programs
- Advanced Placement Courses (AP)
- Summer Camps (under 17 years of age)
- Winter Camps
- Exchange Student program
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Courses
- French Bilingual Classes
Located on a stunning 315-acre campus on the shore of Lake Katchewanooka in rural Ontario, Canada, Lakefield College School (LCS) is a co-educational boarding and day school offering grades 9 to 12 to a global community of engaged and active students. Inside and outside the classroom, you will discover that rigorous academics, challenging athletics, and inspiring co-curricular arts are more than just lessons. They are experiences developed by dedicated teachers who believe in education of the whole person.
For a majority of LCS students, the school is their home-away-from-home. Our program runs seven days a week, balancing academics, co-curricular arts and athletics, with recreation and social events. Structure is provided through the academic day, regular evening study hours, Saturday morning classes, and established boarding house routines ; but students have ample opportunity to participate in a variety of activities in a relaxed and fun-filled environment.
At LCS, you will prepare for university, discover your potential, live with friends from around the world and enjoy the best days of your life.
Co-ed Boarding & Day Programs for High School Students - Grades 9-12:
Core subjects include:
- French as a Second Language
- Canadian History
- Canadian Geography
- The Arts
- Physical and Health Education
- Career Studies
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.