Private boarding schools in Canada: Boarding high school in Quebec, college preparatory secondary school for boys and girls, ESL program for international students. Internat collège international et internat lycée privé au Québec, école privée secondaire, internat pour filles et garçons.
Bishop's College School, Quebec: Located in the Lennoxville borough of Sherbrooke, southern Quebec, Canada, Bishop's College School (BCS) is a private, co-ed, day and boarding school for grades 7-12. Our campus is a unique blend of historic architecture and state-of-the-art facilities, comprised of 26 buildings and set on 262 acres, including playing fields and woodlands. Almost 80% of our students are boarders from more than 20 different countries. For 175 years, we have been challenging students to find their potential academically, athletically, artistically and personally.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Co-educational Private Boarding School Programs: - Challenging curriculum for Grades 7-12
- University Placement courses
- French/English Bilingual Option program
- Duke of Edinburgh Award program
- Active Cadet program
- ESL course for International Students
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Outlook, west central Saskatchewan, just 1 hour south of Saskatoon, LBCI High School is a co-educational residential high school offering Grades 10-12 to Canadian and international students. Our vision is to minister to the whole person as we live, learn, play, serve and worship together in a dynamic Christian community. At LBCI all courses are recognized by Saskatchewan Education and transferable to other provinces and used for entrance to all post secondary institutions.
LCBI High School is one of Canada's premiere private Christian schools. LCBI is a boarding school that has delivered quality education and learning experiences for young people for over 100 years.
Located in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls, Bronte College of Canada is a private, co-educational boarding school that is committed to providing a learning environment that emphasizes academic excellence and individual growth. Founded in 1991, Bronte offers courses specially formulated to meet the needs of Canadian and international students in Grades 9-12, and to satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines.
In addition, Bronte offers special AP and BUC courses which provide students with the special opportunity of earning university credits before they even leave Bronte. School trips, sports, and clubs also help to provide our students with a well-rounded experience while they are studying in Canada in a quiet parkland area of Mississauga, close to a number of important tourist attractions, such as downtown Toronto and Niagara Falls.
- Grades 9 & 10 Secondary School Diploma Program
- Grade 11 & 12 (Pre-University Programs)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Course Curriculum
- Bronte College University Credit Courses
- ESL English (5 levels)
- Language Study & Tour Summer Program (Summer Camps)
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
Trinity College School is a co-educational, independent boarding/day school located on 100 acres of rolling countryside in picturesque Port Hope, Ontario, Canada, one hour’s drive east of Toronto. Our Senior School, Grades 9-12, includes approximately 450 students, approximately 60% of whom are boarders. Our Junior School includes nearly 100 day students from Grade 5 to Grade 8.
Established in 1865, TCS is one of Canada's oldest and most respected educational institutions. The School places a balanced emphasis on academics, service learning, athletics and the arts – as both a long-held TCS tradition and a rethought, reinvigorated approach to 21st century education.
Our mission: Develop habits of the heart and mind for a life of purpose and service. This is our shared purpose and it informs our daily actions both in and out of the classroom.
Our collective vision is for Trinity College School to be internationally regarded for excellence in developing leaders of character, purpose and vision due to the strength of its people, programme and place.
Located on a stunning 315-acre campus on the shore of Lake Katchewanooka in rural Ontario, Canada, Lakefield College School (LCS) is a co-educational boarding and day school offering grades 9 to 12 to a global community of engaged and active students. Inside and outside the classroom, you will discover that rigorous academics, challenging athletics, and inspiring co-curricular arts are more than just lessons. They are experiences developed by dedicated teachers who believe in education of the whole person.
For a majority of LCS students, the school is their home-away-from-home. Our program runs seven days a week, balancing academics, co-curricular arts and athletics, with recreation and social events. Structure is provided through the academic day, regular evening study hours, Saturday morning classes, and established boarding house routines ; but students have ample opportunity to participate in a variety of activities in a relaxed and fun-filled environment.
At LCS, you will prepare for university, discover your potential, live with friends from around the world and enjoy the best days of your life.
Co-ed Boarding & Day Programs for High School Students - Grades 9-12:
Core subjects include:
- French as a Second Language
- Canadian History
- Canadian Geography
- The Arts
- Physical and Health Education
- Career Studies
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)