Quebec boarding schools: Private boarding high school in Canada, college preparatory secondary school for boys and girls, ESL program for international students. Internat collège international et internat lycée privé au Québec, école privée secondaire, internat pour filles et garçons.
Bishop's College School: Located in Sherbrooke, in southern Quebec, Bishop's College School (BCS) is a private day and boarding school for Canadian and international students in grades 7-12 . We offer ESL for grades 7-10 and almost 80% of our students are boarders from 22 different countries. For 175 years, we have been challenging students to find their potential academically, athletically, artistically and personally.
Located in the Lennoxville borough of Sherbrooke QC Canada our campus is a unique blend of historic architecture and state-of-the-art facilities, comprised of 26 buildings and set on 262 acres, including playing fields and woodlands.
School / Office Address:80 Moulton Hill
London International Academy (LIA) is a co-educational private boarding school for international secondary level students, located in downtown of London in the Southwestern part of Ontario, Canada. Our aim is to help international students from around the world achieve their goals of earning an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in order to attend the North American University of their choice.
Our secondary school program is flexible, with four semesters of study accompanied by a wide selection of courses. We place a great deal of effort in making sure our international students are fully prepared for their post-secondary education.
100% of our graduates received acceptance to Universities and Colleges throughout North America. Of those graduates 60% attended a "Top Ten" Canadian University, and 58% received scholarships!
Known as the “Forest City”, London is the 10th largest city in Canada and is only hours from many popular North American cities such as Toronto, Canada, Niagara Falls, Canada and Detroit, USA. It has an International Airport that serves approximately 350,000 travelers each year, making it the 12th busiest passenger airport in Canada.
Co-educational Boarding Programs for International Secondary School Students:
- Full Canadian high school curriculum leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ESL programs
- TOEFL, IELTS and COPE preparation courses
- TOEFL test center
- Summer cultural exchange program
- Individual assistance for university application
- Comfortable residence living
NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Would you consider a public high school education in Ontario (in the Ottawa area) for your child if an international student?
• Our listing is not for a boarding school. Instead, we offer "homestay accommodation with a Canadian host family" for international students (in 9th to 12th grades) who seek admissions to a public high school in Canada.
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
Located on a stunning 315-acre campus on the shore of Lake Katchewanooka in rural Ontario, Canada, Lakefield College School (LCS) is a co-educational boarding and day school offering grades 9 to 12 to a global community of engaged and active students. Inside and outside the classroom, you will discover that rigorous academics, challenging athletics, and inspiring co-curricular arts are more than just lessons. They are experiences developed by dedicated teachers who believe in education of the whole person.
For a majority of LCS students, the school is their home-away-from-home. Our program runs seven days a week, balancing academics, co-curricular arts and athletics, with recreation and social events. Structure is provided through the academic day, regular evening study hours, Saturday morning classes, and established boarding house routines ; but students have ample opportunity to participate in a variety of activities in a relaxed and fun-filled environment.
At LCS, you will prepare for university, discover your potential, live with friends from around the world and enjoy the best days of your life.
Co-ed Boarding & Day Programs for High School Students - Grades 9-12:
Core subjects include:
- French as a Second Language
- Canadian History
- Canadian Geography
- The Arts
- Physical and Health Education
- Career Studies
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.
Bond Academy is a private, co-educational, non-denominational, and independent school with students from Montessori Casa to Grade 12, with student boarding in Grades 9-12. Bond Academy provides our students with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Curriculum in small classes with high expectations, within an enriched, caring and secure environment. We focus on Academics, a Healthy Active Living Program, including an intramural and aquatics program. The school is located in a quiet residential district of Toronto, ON.
At Bond Academy, we pride ourselves in promoting the academic, social, physical, and character development of our students and the facilitation of interactive communication between our parents and staff. Facilities include a gymnasium, a modern cafeteria, library, computer room, and large art, music and drama facilities.
Boarding & Day School Programs for Canadian & International Students
- Elementary & Secondary School Day Programs (Montessori-12th Grade)
- Boarding Programs (Grades 9-12)
- University Prep
- ESL English Courses
- Healthy Active Living program
- Intramural & Aquatics program
Shawnigan Lake School is a world-class, co-educational boarding school that offers advanced placement courses for Canadian and international students in Grades 8-12. Our rural setting, on Vancouver Island north of Victoria, BC provides an idyllic location for a learning community designed to discover and develop the confidence and talents of every student. The setting is a magnificent 300-acres in a safe, clean, rural environment that boasts sweeping lawns, gorgeous gardens, and excellent boarding facilities.
Shawnigan delivers a challenging university-preparatory program that sees all of its grads offered a place at the university or college of their choice. Of particular interest is the number of our grads accepted at top universities and colleges all over North America, such as Harvard, Cambridge, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, McGill, Queen's and the University of Toronto.