International boarding schools in Canada: Private boarding secondary school in Canada, college preparatory high school for boys and girls, ESL program for international students. Internat collège international et internat lycée privé au Québec, pensionnat école secondaire, internat pour filles et garçons.
Bishop's College School, Quebec: Bishop's College School (BCS) is a private, co-ed, day and boarding school for grades 7-12 located in Sherbrooke, in southern Quebec. We offer ESL for grades 7-10 and almost 80% of our students are boarders from over 20 different countries. For 175 years, we have been challenging students to find their potential academically, athletically, artistically and personally.
Co-educational Private Boarding School Programs: At the heart of BCS is our academic program. We teach students to think critically, creatively and independently. Here, students study in a dynamic bilingual and multicultural environment, one that is collaborative and grounded in timeless values while benefiting from the latest technology and educational innovations. Advanced Placement (AP) Programme: BCS has been an AP School for more than twenty years. The AP Programme is a universally recognized academic programme designed to provide motivated high school students with university-level academic courses. Students are exposed to university-level content and expectations in AP courses, allowing them to feel more comfortable and have more confidence once they reach university. AP content is taught concurrently with the standard BCS curriculum.
The Bridge Programme with Bishop's University: Form VII/Grade 12 students with high academic standing have a unique opportunity to excel farther in the Bridge Programme partnership with neighbouring Bishop’s University. The programme allows students with high academic standing to enroll in a first year course at the university, challenging students with the exhilarating experience of university class sizes and curriculum. Students receive university credit for successfully completing programme courses, thus accelerating their post-secondary pursuits. Grade 7 / Form II Curriculum: - English - English as a Second Language - French - Math - Science & Technology - Social Studies - Univers Social - Ethics - Visual Art - Music - Physical Education Grade 8 / Form III Curriculum: - English - English as a Second Language - French - Math - Science & Technology - Social Studies - Univers Social - Ethics - Visual Art - Music - Drama - Physical Education
Grade 9 / Form IV Curriculum: - English - English as a Second Language - French - Math - Science & Technology - History & Citizenship - Histoire et éducation a la citoyenneté - Visual Art - Music - Drama - Robotics - Physical Education Grade 10 / Form V Curriculum: - English - English as a Second Language - French - Math - Science & Technology - History & Citizenship - Histoire et éducation a la citoyennete - Ethics - Visual Art - Music - Drama - Dance - Physical Education
Grade 11 / Form VI Curriculum: - English - French - Math - Biology - Chemistry - Physics - Monde Contemporain - History - Computer Applications - Visual Art - Music - Drama - Physical Education - Dance
Grade 12 / Form VII Curriculum: - English - Creative Writing - Advanced Functions - Calculus & Vectors - Data Management - Biology - Chemistry - Physics - Accounting - Economics - History - Political Science - Philosophy - Sociology - Art - Music - Drama - Computer Science
Canadian Independent College (CIC) is a co-educational, university-preparatory college and boarding school in Ontario, Canada, providing a caring and inclusive learning environment for students in Grades 9-12. CIC represents excellence in preparing students for entrance into Universities and Colleges throughout the world. We emphasize the development of each student to his or her potential in terms of intellectual, ethical, physical, and social qualities.
Our well-qualified staff and administration are committed to academic excellence. In addition, students are assisted to balance academic, extracurricular and social pursuits within a disciplined and nurturing environment. Our vision is that each student will succeed in global multi-dimensional, multicultural competition at universities and colleges around the world.
Canadian Independent College is located in the Waterloo region, just five minutes drive to the University of Waterloo and Sir Wilfred Laurier University. The College is also located near the University of Guelph, Universities in Toronto, McMaster University, the University of Western Ontario and many more. The closest cities are Kitchener and Waterloo and Pearson International Airport is an hour's drive to the school.
Co-educational Secondary School Boarding Programs:
- High School (Grades 9 -12)
- Pre-University (English & French Programs)
- University Transfer Programs
- Advanced Placement Courses (AP)
- Summer Camps (under 17 years of age)
- Winter Camps
- Exchange Student program
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Courses
- French Bilingual Classes
Located on a 27 acre park like setting in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. IB World School - Académie Ste Cécile International School is affiliated with the International Baccalaureate Organization and prepares students for the world recognized International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma). Founded and based on principles of the Roman Catholic Church, we are committed to the ecumenical movement with great sensitivity to inter-faith dialogue by respecting the religious and cultural diversity of students and faculty. Associated with the University of Windsor with access to library resources, laboratories and computer services. Selected professors from the university teach and advise at ASCIS.
Elementary and Secondary School for Day and Resident Students offering: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD Programme), International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme, ESL, FSL, SAT & TOEFL Courses, Summer ESL CoursesSpecial Offers:
School size of 275 students with 75 boarding / residential students.
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
London International Academy (LIA) is a co-educational private boarding school for international secondary level students, located in downtown of London in the Southwestern part of Ontario, Canada. Our aim is to help international students from around the world achieve their goals of earning an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in order to attend the North American University of their choice.
Our secondary school program is flexible, with four semesters of study accompanied by a wide selection of courses. We place a great deal of effort in making sure our international students are fully prepared for their post-secondary education.
100% of our graduates received acceptance to Universities and Colleges throughout North America. Of those graduates 60% attended a "Top Ten" Canadian University, and 58% received scholarships!
Known as the “Forest City”, London is the 10th largest city in Canada and is only hours from many popular North American cities such as Toronto, Canada, Niagara Falls, Canada and Detroit, USA. It has an International Airport that serves approximately 350,000 travelers each year, making it the 12th busiest passenger airport in Canada.
Co-educational Boarding Programs for International Secondary School Students:
- Full Canadian high school curriculum leading to an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- ESL programs
- TOEFL, IELTS and COPE preparation courses
- TOEFL test center
- Summer cultural exchange program
- Individual assistance for university application
- Comfortable residence living
Located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Branksome Hall is a leading independent day and boarding school for girls from Junior Kindergarten through Grade 12, with a Residence Program for students in Grades 8-12.. Established in 1903, we are an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, and our curriculum also meets and exceeds the requirements of the Province of Ontario. Graduates receive both the Ontario Secondary School Diploma, and the IB Diploma.
Boarding takes place in a caring environment for girls in Grades 8–12. About 70 students, from more than a dozen countries, live in our Residence Center. Our talented faculty comprises of over 120 talented, committed women and men, many with IB and international teaching experience, and graduate degrees.
Branksome is located on a picturesque 13-acre campus in the heart of Toronto, in the residential neighborhood of Rosedale. The school is within walking distance of the University of Toronto, public transit, libraries, theatres and the vibrant intersection of Yonge and Bloor streets.
- Day Programs: Junior Kindergarten - Grade 12
- Residence Program: Grades 8-12
- Primary Years Program (Junior K-Grade 6)
- Middle Years Program (Grades 7-10)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program (Grades 11-12)
NSL Mondial, International Boarding School Program in Ontario
Courses / Programs
• NSL Mondial is a leading facilitator of admissions to private and public high schools in Ottawa, Ontario for international students from around the world as well for locally-based students.
• Our partner private boarding school in Ottawa (a college preparatory school) offers Grades 9, 10, 11 and Grade 12 courses needed to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma.
• This really is a true international school - with students from around the world & from within our own local community!
• #1 Ranked high school education system in the world.
• 100% university placement rate to date.
• 60 Student Capacity, with average class size of 10 students.
• Teacher-to-student ratio of 1:8.
• Excellent, safe boarding facilities.
• ESL support classes (for non-native English speakers).
• NSL Mondial is also a highly experienced facilitator of admissions for international students to English language schools and summer camps in Ottawa, Ontario, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal Quebec (French also) as well as across the USA.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa, the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research & cultural institutions, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
International Boarding School programs in Ottawa, Ontario:
Welcoming international students from around the world.
• Secondary School Diploma - Grades 9-12
• Academic Grades 10, 11 & 12 credits go towards the Ontario (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
• University Qualification Year
• 4-week High School Credit Summer Program
English Language Courses for international boarding students:
• ESL Foundation Year Program
• 3 hours of IELTS exam preparation training per week
• ESL Camps throughout the year