École Québec Monde, Quebec City: École Québec Monde is a French language school located in Quebec City, Canada. We offer French immersion programs which include intensive French courses and private French lessons. We offer courses in French as a Second Language (FSL) and French as a Foreign Language (FFL). Our services are available to any private, public or para-public companies and corporations, as well as to anyone in the world who wishes to experience a French language study stay in Quebec.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Come to learn French with École Québec Monde right in the heart of Quebec City, the flagship location of French-language culture in North America. In addition, Quebec City is buzzing with cultural and sports activities. No matter what season you choose for your French immersion stay, you can attend exciting performances, visit major exhibits or practice your favorite sports.
Courses / Programs:
- Intensive French Course (Français intensif): 20 hours a week
- Private French Lessons (Français individuel): 1 to 35 hours of private classes a week
- Combined French Classes: (Français sur mesure): Intensive French program + private French lessons (1, 2 or 3 hours per day)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
You´ve arrived in a place where learning has no limits. A complete learning experience where speaking French becomes a natural part of your everyday life. At ILSC, you´re learning by living…and you may just amaze yourself. ILSC, one of Canada's most reputable French and English language schools, is located right in the heart of downtown Montréal, Quebec in Eastern Canada. ILSC teaches a wide range of courses at various levels. Our small classes are taught using "student-centered" and communicative methods by our highly qualified instructors.
We also offer specialty programs: customized groups, summer youth homestay, private tutoring and work experience. All of us at ILSC take pride in making our school one of the ﬁnest language learning institutes in the world. Through our innovative student-centred approach to education, you’ll learn French while pursuing your own interests and passions. For almost 15 years we have been developing and reﬁning our teaching methods, and they have proven successful with thousands of students from all over the world. We are accredited by Languages Canada and the Language Industry Association / Association de l'industrie de la langue (AILIA).
Full immersion French; French with Homestay; Intensive French; Business French; CEFLE Preparation; French Communication; Cooperative Education; DELF Test Preparation; Private French Tutoring; Specific Skills in French. We also offer a Youth Summer Homestay Program. English Courses are available.
The Center is a cutting-edge school specializing in the instruction of foreign and second languages such as English, French and Spanish. Our method is based on the most up-to-date ideas regarding language acquisition. Consequently, our courses stress the communicative approach in conversation classes. We believe it to be effective, and our experience bears this out. Students at our school acquire a strong foundation which allows them to read, write, and hold conversations with native speakers within three months. We are firmly convinced that learning a language requires regular, intense practice.
This is why we offer instruction in speaking, listening, pronunciation and grammar in small groups, followed by less-structured practice with native speakers at our Café Linguistique.
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! Conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver BC, our school provides quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our full-time and part-time English classes for adults are taught at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. In addition, we offer IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam preparation courses.
• We ensure that our class sizes are kept small so that you get the individual attention that you need. There is an average of 12 students per class, and a maximum of 15.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English language camp for teenagers and young adults (ages 13-21). This 3-week program combines English classes with fun activities and trips.
• A paradise for outdoor and nature-loving people, Vancouver enjoys a mild climate and proximity to the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountains.
• Providing many opportunities year-round to discover its natural beauty, Vancouver is also alive with cultural events, dining, and festivals to suit everyone's taste.
• Our English school is near the world-famous Stanley Park and some of the city's finest beaches. In addition, it is close to museums, art galleries, shopping, live theatre, and concerts.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced students
• Intensive English program
• Full-time General English program
• Part-time English program
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation course
• Business English classes for professionals / executives
• University Pathway Program (UPP)
• English + Internship
• English + Paid Job
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
Summer English Language Camp
• 3-week program for young learners ages 13 to 21
École de langues - Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy is a language school offering French immersion programs for adults on an American-style college campus. The Language School of Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy offers to its international clientele a total immersion in a 98% French-speaking environment. The Campus is located only 20 km from downtown Quebec City. Come and live our learning travel packages French/Sport/Culture! Come live French in Quebec City come live l'amour!
La Escuela de idiomas del Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy maneja programas de inmersión en francés para adultos en un colegio preuniversitario de estilo americano donde se otorga un programa de turismo-aprendizaje que concilia idioma francés / cultura/ deporte. El Campus está situado a sólo 20 kms del centro de la ciudad de Quebec, Canadá.
French Immersion Program; Customized Program - French as a foreign language, year round in Quebec City - For school groups, professional groups, and private programs; French Summer Immersion Program; Pre-University Program; French Immersion and Ski / Golf Package; Special Language Programs...
Located in Montreal in the province of Quebec, east-central Canada, The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes take place in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Our school is only 4 minutes from Berry-Uqam subway station (orange and green line) and 2 minutes from Beaudry subway station (green line).
The French School offers an 80-hour intensive French course that will allow you to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in just one month. Class sizes are kept small with a maximum of 6-8 students per class. We offer morning, afternoon and evening classes. All course materials are included in your course fee.
The program is designed so that you will achieve noticeable and immediate progress applicable to your everyday life. During each class we will alternate listening, comprehension and grammatical exercises, discussions and games to expand your vocabulary. To ensure the students’ progress, homework will be assigned and mandatory.