École Québec Monde, Quebec City: École Québec Monde is a French language school located in Quebec City, Canada. We offer French immersion programs which include intensive French courses and private French lessons. We offer courses in French as a Second Language (FSL) and French as a Foreign Language (FFL). Our services are available to any private, public or para-public companies and corporations, as well as to anyone in the world who wishes to experience a French language study stay in Quebec.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Come to learn French with École Québec Monde right in the heart of Quebec City, the flagship location of French-language culture in North America. In addition, Quebec City is buzzing with cultural and sports activities. No matter what season you choose for your French immersion stay, you can attend exciting performances, visit major exhibits or practice your favorite sports. Courses / Programs:
- Intensive French Course (Français intensif): 20 hours a week
- Private French Lessons (Français individuel): 1 to 35 hours of private classes a week
- Combined French Classes: (Français sur mesure): Intensive French program + private French lessons (1, 2 or 3 hours per day)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
École de langues - Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy is a language school offering French immersion programs for adults on an American-style college campus. The Language School of Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy offers to its international clientele a total immersion in a 98% French-speaking environment. The Campus is located only 20 km from downtown Quebec City. Come and live our learning travel packages French/Sport/Culture! Come live French in Quebec City come live l'amour!
La Escuela de idiomas del Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy maneja programas de inmersión en francés para adultos en un colegio preuniversitario de estilo americano donde se otorga un programa de turismo-aprendizaje que concilia idioma francés / cultura/ deporte. El Campus está situado a sólo 20 kms del centro de la ciudad de Quebec, Canadá.
French Immersion Program; Customized Program - French as a foreign language, year round in Quebec City - For school groups, professional groups, and private programs; French Summer Immersion Program; Pre-University Program; French Immersion and Ski / Golf Package; Special Language Programs...
Study English in beautiful Vancouver, Canada at International House Vancouver (IHV)!
We provide quality English language courses to international students (adults, teenagers, and children) from around the world. Taught by highly qualified and experienced professionals, our accredited programs are truly unique in the flexibility that we offer to our students.
In addition to our English courses for beginners to advanced learners, we offer ESL teacher training programs.
The school is accredited by the International House World Organisation and Languages Canada, both quality organizations assuring that their members adhere to the highest standards in teaching English as a foreign language.
Our wide range of ESL programs includes General English, IELTS & TOEFL test preparation, university pathway program, Business English classes, private English lessons, working holiday programs, and junior programs for children and teenagers.
With its scenic views, mild climate and friendly people Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the top places to live in the world.
It offers outstanding outdoor adventures and while the city itself, located at sea-level, is known for temperate climate, the surrounding mountains are covered in snow making it perfect for winter sports and breath taking views.
Student Testimonial: "It`s the perfect place to learn English! Definitely the best school in Vancouver!!!"
• General English (beginner to upper advanced levels)
• Elective English courses
• Exam Preparation for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE & CPE
• Business English
• Private & semi-private tutoring
• University Pathway Program / English for Academic Purposes
• Programs for Working Holiday Visa Holders
• Junior Summer & Winter Programs
• Programs for adults 50+
• Homestudy Program (Live and study in your teacher’s home)
• TESL Certificate & CELTA English Teacher Training...
École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years. Saint-Charles-Garnier is recognized in Canada for its high educational standards, as well as its pedagogical and intercultural approach. From around the world, students and teachers of French second language have been coming to the Collège for over 40 years.
French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds. Also: French High School Studies" from September to June; Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults.
French immersion programs in Quebec City to people coming from many different countries as well as language courses to Québec business people and provincial and federal civil servants. Homestay available.
• Learn English in Ottawa - the capital city of Canada! A leading provider of English language courses in Canada, NSL Mondial offers quality ESL programs to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• With an excellent mix of international students from over 20 countries worldwide, our Ottawa school provides a professional environment in which to study English.
• We provide English language immersion for adults in small group classes. This ensures that you receive the personalized attention that you need to improve your English quickly.
• We teach English at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. On your first day, we will test your English level, and place you in the class that best meets your learning needs.
• Our comprehensive English classes cover the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year (with the exception of public holidays).
• All of our English language teachers are university educated and hold TESL certification (Teaching English as a Second Language).
• The capital city of Canada, Ottawa possesses interesting architecture and history. It has a very youthful population, which helps to make it one of Canada's favourite destinations.
• Visitors can enjoy the rivers, canals, bike paths, and numerous other tourist attractions.
English Courses for Adults For Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time & part-time English courses
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with Canadian family
• Fun activities & excursions
University Preparation Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
Summer ESL Programs
• English language camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training