Bouchereau Lingua International:
Bouchereau Lingua International (BLI) is located in Quebec City, Montreal and Toronto. These three BLI centres offer various programs for our Canadian and international clients. Every year, BLI welcomes English- and French-speaking Canadians to our immersion programs, along with foreign students from Europe, the United States, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Middle East.
- 6 different levels, small groups (4 to 9 people), one-to-one classes:
- Language courses for businesses or for the public sector in Canada.
- General French immersion group courses (organized by BLI) for adults in Quebec City.
- Private, semi-private or preformed group French immersion in Quebec City or Montreal for business people.
- General English immersion group courses (organized by BLI) for adults in Toronto.
- Private, semi-private or preformed group English immersion in Toronto or Montreal for business people.
- Introductory and advanced programs adapted to the client's needs.
- Specialized professional courses (hospitality, food services, financial, business French etc.)
- Homestay Program available.
Founded in Canada in 1976 and chartered by the federal government, Bouchereau Lingua International:
- is accredited by the governments of Canada and Quebec (RAP) and, in translation, by the Department of the Secretary of State of Canada;
- is a member of the chambers of commerce of Montreal, Quebec City, of Canada in Mexico, of France and Germany in Canada, as well as the OSTD (Ontario Society for Training & Development);
- is a member of CAPLS (Canadian Association of Private Language Schools) and CEC (Canadian Education Centres);
- has partners in France, Mexico, Spain, Russia, Germany, Italy, Argentina and Chile.
We provide language instruction for:
- Private and public sector management and workers;
- Adults 18 and over, Canadian and foreign students;
- Parents and children who wish to travel and study together;
- Schools, colleges and universities organizing field trips and studies abroad for their students.
The advantages of BLI:
- Our general immersion program (Number 1): a group of 4 to 9 people at the same level. This is by far our most popular program, with fast and noticeable results, particularly in oral communication skills;
- We have friendly personal contact with every student; All of our instructors teach their mother tongue and have a diploma in language teaching.
- We have courses of various durations beginning every Monday throughout the year;
- All our schools are located in the downtown area, easily accessible by public transit and in close proximity to a multitude of services.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 43 rue de Buade, Bureau 430, G1R 4A2, Québec City, Quebec , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.