Ecole de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years.
- French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds.
In order to be happy all together for 5 weeks , each participant will use the following formula: communication, smile, and passion! Communicate with respect to individuals and cultural differences, take part in events in a positive way and most of all, be passionate to progress among the group, IN FRENCH!
- "French High School Studies" from September to June. Students live either in residence or with a host family. The international students who register for one semester or a year must be at an intermediate level of competence in French. If this is not attained, the pupil can follow French courses in the country of origin and/or participate in the program En français à Québec! during the summer previous to the stay. Before registering, a placement test will be sent to the pupil in order to identify his level of competency in French as a foreign language. Extra courses in French will also be available throughout the school year as well as other regular school subjects.
- Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults: Are you more than 18 years old but you would like to enrol in a French program as a foreign language for a week or more? Are you a group of French teachers willing to improve their competencies in a second or foreign language? Do you wish to initiate yourself to skiing or golfing while learning French?
Located in Montreal in the province of Quebec, east-central Canada, The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes take place in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Our school is only 4 minutes from Berry-Uqam subway station (orange and green line) and 2 minutes from Beaudry subway station (green line).
The French School offers an 80-hour intensive French course that will allow you to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in just one month. Class sizes are kept small with a maximum of 6-8 students per class. We offer morning, afternoon and evening classes. All course materials are included in your course fee.
The program is designed so that you will achieve noticeable and immediate progress applicable to your everyday life. During each class we will alternate listening, comprehension and grammatical exercises, discussions and games to expand your vocabulary. To ensure the students’ progress, homework will be assigned and mandatory.
• Learn English in Ottawa - the capital city of Canada! A leading provider of English language courses in Canada, NSL Mondial offers quality ESL programs to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• With an excellent mix of international students from over 20 countries worldwide, our Ottawa school provides a professional environment in which to study English.
• We provide English language immersion for adults in small group classes. This ensures that you receive the personalized attention that you need to improve your English quickly.
• We teach English at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. On your first day, we will test your English level, and place you in the class that best meets your learning needs.
• Our comprehensive English classes cover the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year (with the exception of public holidays).
• All of our English language teachers are university educated and hold TESL certification (Teaching English as a Second Language).
• The capital city of Canada, Ottawa possesses interesting architecture and history. It has a very youthful population, which helps to make it one of Canada's favourite destinations.
• Visitors can enjoy the rivers, canals, bike paths, and numerous other tourist attractions.
English Courses for Adults For Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time & part-time English courses
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with Canadian family
• Fun activities & excursions
University Preparation Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
Summer ESL Programs
• English language camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
Conveniently situated close to downtown, HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide.
We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students from around the world aged 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market. All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS. Our Business French Summer School – Language and Culture is part of the various language programs offered by the Centre for Communication Quality of HEC Montréal.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
École de langues - Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy is a language school offering French immersion programs for adults on an American-style college campus. The Language School of Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy offers to its international clientele a total immersion in a 98% French-speaking environment. The Campus is located only 20 km from downtown Quebec City. Come and live our learning travel packages French/Sport/Culture! Come live French in Quebec City come live l'amour!
La Escuela de idiomas del Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy maneja programas de inmersión en francés para adultos en un colegio preuniversitario de estilo americano donde se otorga un programa de turismo-aprendizaje que concilia idioma francés / cultura/ deporte. El Campus está situado a sólo 20 kms del centro de la ciudad de Quebec, Canadá.
French Immersion Program; Customized Program - French as a foreign language, year round in Quebec City - For school groups, professional groups, and private programs; French Summer Immersion Program; Pre-University Program; French Immersion and Ski / Golf Package; Special Language Programs...
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
• Edu-inter is a French Language School for adults and teenagers located in downtown Quebec City.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment. This makes it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. Québec was voted 10th BEST DESTINATION in the world and number 1 in Canada!
• Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses.
• Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF.
• Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter is accredited by Languages Canada which is an organization recognized by all Canadian embassies in the world that certifies language schools.
Student Review: "I like that school offers classes to students of all ages. At 42, I was never feeling too old to study here. Thanks!" - Sandra, Canada
French Immersion Programs for Adults & Youth (16+)
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work for Canadians & international students with a working holiday visa
• French & Higher Education (Career / Technical programs)
• Winter French Camp for teens & adults
Summer French Courses:
• French for Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
We also provide Summer French Courses for ages 10-17