French courses in Montreal: French language immersion in Quebec, learn French in Canada. Intensive French classes for beginners, French language programs for adults. Study French abroad in France, Paris, Belgium, Brussels, Quebec City....
The French School, Montreal: Located in Montreal in the province of Quebec, east-central Canada, The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes take place in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Morning, afternoon and evening classes are available.
Intensive French Course for Beginners: The French School offers an 80-hour intensive French course that will allow you to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in just one month. It is specially designed for beginners, whether you speak little to no French or need to start over from scratch.
Course Structure: 20 classes of 3.5 hours each with a 10-minute break, from Monday to Friday, equalling 70 hours of coursework in total. Maximum of 6 to 8 students in the class. All course materials are included with enrolment.
The program is designed so that you will achieve noticeable and immediate progress applicable to your everyday life. During each class we will alternate listening, comprehension and grammatical exercises, discussions and games to expand your vocabulary. To ensure your progress, you will be assigned homework which is mandatory.
For further information on our French courses in Montreal, please email us via our Contact Us page.
• Edu-inter is a French Language School for adults and teenagers located in downtown Quebec City.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment. This makes it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. Québec was voted 10th BEST DESTINATION in the world and number 1 in Canada!
• Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses.
• Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF.
• Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter is accredited by Languages Canada which is an organization recognized by all Canadian embassies in the world that certifies language schools.
Student Review: "I like that school offers classes to students of all ages. At 42, I was never feeling too old to study here. Thanks!" - Sandra, Canada
French Immersion Programs for Adults & Youth (16+)
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work for Canadians & international students with a working holiday visa
• French & Higher Education (Career / Technical programs)
• Winter French Camp for teens & adults
Summer French Courses:
• French for Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
We also provide Summer French Courses for ages 10-17
The Center is a cutting-edge school specializing in the instruction of foreign and second languages such as English, French and Spanish. Our method is based on the most up-to-date ideas regarding language acquisition. Consequently, our courses stress the communicative approach in conversation classes. We believe it to be effective, and our experience bears this out. Students at our school acquire a strong foundation which allows them to read, write, and hold conversations with native speakers within three months. We are firmly convinced that learning a language requires regular, intense practice.
This is why we offer instruction in speaking, listening, pronunciation and grammar in small groups, followed by less-structured practice with native speakers at our Café Linguistique.
École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years. Saint-Charles-Garnier is recognized in Canada for its high educational standards, as well as its pedagogical and intercultural approach. From around the world, students and teachers of French second language have been coming to the Collège for over 40 years.
French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds. Also: French High School Studies" from September to June; Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults.
Key Language Training is a well established Mandarin Chinese school based in Vancouver BC, Canada. Founded in 2010, we are dedicated to providing excellent Mandarin Chinese language and cultural training to adults and children.
Our small class sizes ensure you get personal attention and direct interaction. Classes and private lessons are offered throughout the greater Vancouver area, including Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby and Surrey BC, with every course taught by an expert Mandarin instructor.
With our teamwork, expertise and dedication, we guarantee your satisfaction and best results. If you are interested in a personal and flexible Mandarin learning experience, contact us below today.
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! Conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver BC, our school provides quality English language courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our full-time and part-time English classes for adults are taught at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. In addition, we offer IELTS & Cambridge CAE exam preparation courses.
• We ensure that our class sizes are kept small so that you get the individual attention that you need. There is an average of 12 students per class, and a maximum of 15.
• All of our English teachers are university graduates, and qualified to teach English as a second language.
• NSL Mondial also provides an English language camp for teenagers and young adults (ages 13-21). This 3-week program combines English classes with fun activities and trips.
• A paradise for outdoor and nature-loving people, Vancouver enjoys a mild climate and proximity to the Pacific Ocean and the Coast Mountains.
• Providing many opportunities year-round to discover its natural beauty, Vancouver is also alive with cultural events, dining, and festivals to suit everyone's taste.
• Our English school is near the world-famous Stanley Park and some of the city's finest beaches. In addition, it is close to museums, art galleries, shopping, live theatre, and concerts.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced students
• Intensive English program
• Full-time General English program
• Part-time English program
• IELTS exam preparation course
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation course
• Business English classes for professionals / executives
• University Pathway Program (UPP)
• English + Internship
• English + Paid Job
• Homestay program / live with a Canadian family
Summer English Language Camp
• 3-week program for young learners ages 13 to 21
French immersion programs in Quebec City to people coming from many different countries as well as language courses to Québec business people and provincial and federal civil servants. Homestay available.