French courses in Montreal: French language immersion in Quebec, learn French in Canada. Intensive French classes for beginners, French language programs for adults. Study French abroad in France, Paris, Belgium, Brussels, Quebec City....
The French School, Montreal: Located in Montreal in the province of Quebec, east-central Canada, The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes take place in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Morning, afternoon and evening classes are available.
Intensive French Course for Beginners: The French School offers an 80-hour intensive French course that will allow you to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in just one month. It is specially designed for beginners, whether you speak little to no French or need to start over from scratch.
Course Structure: 20 classes of 3.5 hours each with a 10-minute break, from Monday to Friday, equalling 70 hours of coursework in total. Maximum of 6 to 8 students in the class. All course materials are included with enrolment.
The program is designed so that you will achieve noticeable and immediate progress applicable to your everyday life. During each class we will alternate listening, comprehension and grammatical exercises, discussions and games to expand your vocabulary. To ensure your progress, you will be assigned homework which is mandatory.
For further information on our French courses in Montreal, please email us via our Contact Us page.
With 136 years of experience, Berlitz has taught millions of people across the globe to speak new languages quickly and effectively. Our experienced, native-fluent instructors provide personalized one-on-one and small group language training in Yorkville, downtown Toronto, helping you learn practical language skills you can use right away. You can expect engaging, up-to-date materials, customizable content, consistent high quality—and measurable results.
Our language instruction features the proven-effective Berlitz Method®. We offer a variety of flexible and unique learning programs that include not only language instruction but also Cultural Orientation for relocation purposes, Business Specializations and tests preparation.
We hold classes mornings, afternoons and evenings at our Learning Centre, at your workplace or through distant learning.
- Functional French
- Intermediate French
- Upper Intermediate French
- Advanced French
- Professional French
- Cultural Consulting
- DELF Preparation
- BULATS preparation
- Service Canada Test Preparation
- Business French
- French for Kids
Conveniently situated close to downtown, HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide.
We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students from around the world aged 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market. All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS. Our Business French Summer School – Language and Culture is part of the various language programs offered by the Centre for Communication Quality of HEC Montréal.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
The Center is a cutting-edge school specializing in the instruction of foreign and second languages such as English, French and Spanish. Our method is based on the most up-to-date ideas regarding language acquisition. Consequently, our courses stress the communicative approach in conversation classes. We believe it to be effective, and our experience bears this out. Students at our school acquire a strong foundation which allows them to read, write, and hold conversations with native speakers within three months. We are firmly convinced that learning a language requires regular, intense practice.
This is why we offer instruction in speaking, listening, pronunciation and grammar in small groups, followed by less-structured practice with native speakers at our Café Linguistique.
You´ve arrived in a place where learning has no limits. A complete learning experience where speaking French becomes a natural part of your everyday life. At ILSC, you´re learning by living…and you may just amaze yourself. ILSC, one of Canada's most reputable French and English language schools, is located right in the heart of downtown Montréal, Quebec in Eastern Canada. ILSC teaches a wide range of courses at various levels. Our small classes are taught using "student-centered" and communicative methods by our highly qualified instructors.
We also offer specialty programs: customized groups, summer youth homestay, private tutoring and work experience. All of us at ILSC take pride in making our school one of the ﬁnest language learning institutes in the world. Through our innovative student-centred approach to education, you’ll learn French while pursuing your own interests and passions. For almost 15 years we have been developing and reﬁning our teaching methods, and they have proven successful with thousands of students from all over the world. We are accredited by Languages Canada and the Language Industry Association / Association de l'industrie de la langue (AILIA).
Full immersion French; French with Homestay; Intensive French; Business French; CEFLE Preparation; French Communication; Cooperative Education; DELF Test Preparation; Private French Tutoring; Specific Skills in French. We also offer a Youth Summer Homestay Program. English Courses are available.
• Learn English in Ottawa - the capital city of Canada! A leading provider of English language courses in Canada, NSL Mondial offers quality ESL programs to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• With an excellent mix of international students from over 20 countries worldwide, our Ottawa school provides a professional environment in which to study English.
• We provide English language immersion for adults in small group classes. This ensures that you receive the personalized attention that you need to improve your English quickly.
• We teach English at 7 levels - from complete beginner to advanced. On your first day, we will test your English level, and place you in the class that best meets your learning needs.
• Our comprehensive English classes cover the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year (with the exception of public holidays).
• All of our English language teachers are university educated and hold TESL certification (Teaching English as a Second Language).
• The capital city of Canada, Ottawa possesses interesting architecture and history. It has a very youthful population, which helps to make it one of Canada's favourite destinations.
• Visitors can enjoy the rivers, canals, bike paths, and numerous other tourist attractions.
English Courses for Adults For Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time & part-time English courses
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Business English classes
• Homestay program / live with Canadian family
• Fun activities & excursions
University Preparation Program (UPP)
• Intensive 12 week program focusing on developing your critical thinking skills & preparing you for academic study in one of 16 partner college & universities in Canada.
Summer ESL Programs
• English language camps for children & teenagers (ages 8 to 19)
French immersion programs in Quebec City to people coming from many different countries as well as language courses to Québec business people and provincial and federal civil servants. Homestay available.