Montreal French classes: French language programs in Quebec, learn French in Canada. Intensive French courses for beginners, French immersion programs. Study French abroad in France, Paris, Belgium, Brussels, Quebec City....
The French School, Montreal: Are you searching for quality French classes in Montreal? The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes are held in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Our school is only 4 minutes from Berry-Uqam subway station (orange and green line) and 2 minutes from Beaudry subway station (green line).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Intensive French Course in Montreal:
- 80-hour intensive French course to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in one month.
The program is designed so that you will achieve noticeable and immediate progress applicable to your everyday life. During each class we will alternate listening, comprehension and grammatical exercises, discussions and games to expand your vocabulary. To ensure the students’ progress, homework will be assigned and mandatory. Class sizes are kept small with a maximum of 6-8 students per class, so you are guaranteed individual attention.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Toronto, Canada's largest city and one of the world's most desirable places to live, Sol Schools Toronto took its first registration in 1996. The school's founding philosophy was to offer high quality English programs in a warm and comfortable atmosphere for students from around the world.
Sol Schools Toronto offers a range of full-time and part-time intensive English courses including General English, Business English and exam preparation for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and Cambridge FCE / CAE exams. Private English lessons are also available.
With a maximum class size of 12, innovative instructors, a full calendar of activities and the safety and comforts offered in Toronto you are sure to have the time of your life at Sol Schools Toronto! Homestay accommodation with Canadian host families is available as well as holiday study programs for teenagers.
Sol Schools Toronto is conveniently located in downtown Toronto. Only a few minutes walk from Yonge and Bloor, the school is close to many trendy shops, cafés, restaurants, cultural centres and attractions.
- Semi-intensive General English (20 or 25 classes/wk)
- Intensive English (30 classes/wk)
- Power English (35 classes/wk)
- TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
- Private & semi-private English lessons
- Executive / Business English training
- Professional Internship
- Work and Study program
- Work and Travel program
- Homestay ESL program
- Summer/Holiday program for juniors & teens
- TESL Canada certified intensive teacher training
• Edu-inter is a French Language School for adults and teenagers located in downtown Quebec City.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment. This makes it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. Québec was voted 10th BEST DESTINATION in the world and number 1 in Canada!
• Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses.
• Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF.
• Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter is accredited by Languages Canada which is an organization recognized by all Canadian embassies in the world that certifies language schools.
Student Review: "I like that school offers classes to students of all ages. At 42, I was never feeling too old to study here. Thanks!" - Sandra, Canada
French Immersion Programs for Adults & Youth (16+)
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work for Canadians & international students with a working holiday visa
• French & Higher Education (Career / Technical programs)
• Winter French Camp for teens & adults
Summer French Courses:
• French for Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
We also provide Summer French Courses for ages 10-17
École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years. Saint-Charles-Garnier is recognized in Canada for its high educational standards, as well as its pedagogical and intercultural approach. From around the world, students and teachers of French second language have been coming to the Collège for over 40 years.
French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds. Also: French High School Studies" from September to June; Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults.
Key Language Training is a well established Mandarin Chinese school based in Vancouver BC, Canada. Founded in 2010, we are dedicated to providing excellent Mandarin Chinese language and cultural training to adults and children.
Our small class sizes ensure you get personal attention and direct interaction. Classes and private lessons are offered throughout the greater Vancouver area, including Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby and Surrey BC, with every course taught by an expert Mandarin instructor.
With our teamwork, expertise and dedication, we guarantee your satisfaction and best results. If you are interested in a personal and flexible Mandarin learning experience, contact us below today.
Medical English Diploma now available at ILSC - Vancouver.
Designed for Medical Professionals
Learn Medical English Terminology
Communicate Effectively in Medical Situations
Practice by Exploring Medical Case Studies and Describing Patient Conditions
Gain the Ability to Describe and Explain Medical Symptoms and Procedures in English
Medical English Program Overview
The Medical English Diploma Program is made up of 3 individual 4-week certificates. Students can complete individual certificates or take all 3 to earn the diploma. The certificates can be taken in any order (not necessarily sequentially) so students can enter the program at the start of any ILSC session.
École de langues - Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy is a language school offering French immersion programs for adults on an American-style college campus. The Language School of Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy offers to its international clientele a total immersion in a 98% French-speaking environment. The Campus is located only 20 km from downtown Quebec City. Come and live our learning travel packages French/Sport/Culture! Come live French in Quebec City come live l'amour!
La Escuela de idiomas del Campus Notre-Dame-de-Foy maneja programas de inmersión en francés para adultos en un colegio preuniversitario de estilo americano donde se otorga un programa de turismo-aprendizaje que concilia idioma francés / cultura/ deporte. El Campus está situado a sólo 20 kms del centro de la ciudad de Quebec, Canadá.
French Immersion Program; Customized Program - French as a foreign language, year round in Quebec City - For school groups, professional groups, and private programs; French Summer Immersion Program; Pre-University Program; French Immersion and Ski / Golf Package; Special Language Programs...