Montreal French classes: French language programs in Quebec, learn French in Canada. Intensive French courses for beginners, French immersion programs. Study French abroad in France, Paris, Belgium, Brussels, Quebec City....
The French School, Montreal: Are you searching for quality French classes in Montreal? The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes are held in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Our school is only 4 minutes from Berry-Uqam subway station (orange and green line) and 2 minutes from Beaudry subway station (green line).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Intensive French Course in Montreal:
- 80-hour intensive French course to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in one month.
The program is designed so that you will achieve noticeable and immediate progress applicable to your everyday life. During each class we will alternate listening, comprehension and grammatical exercises, discussions and games to expand your vocabulary. To ensure the students’ progress, homework will be assigned and mandatory. Class sizes are kept small with a maximum of 6-8 students per class, so you are guaranteed individual attention.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Edu-inter is a French Language School for adults and teenagers located in downtown Quebec City.
• Quebec City is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment. This makes it the ideal location for learning and practicing French. Québec was voted 10th BEST DESTINATION in the world and number 1 in Canada!
• Edu-inter offers year-round French immersion programs and summer French courses.
• Our French programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages; consequently they coincide with programs offered by the Alliance Française and prepare students for examinations recognized around the world, such as the DELF, DALF, TEFaQ, TFI and TCF.
• Instructors focus on providing students with a foundation in French that will serve them wherever they go in the future.
• Our French language school is situated on the campus of Collège Mérici, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gym, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter is accredited by Languages Canada which is an organization recognized by all Canadian embassies in the world that certifies language schools.
Student Review: "I like that school offers classes to students of all ages. At 42, I was never feeling too old to study here. Thanks!" - Sandra, Canada
French Immersion Programs for Adults & Youth (16+)
• Core French
• Intensive French
• Super Intensive French
• Exam Preparation for DELF, TFI, TEFaQ
• Private French Lessons
• Business French
• French & Music
• French & Volunteering
• Learn French & Work for Canadians & international students with a working holiday visa
• French & Higher Education (Career / Technical programs)
• Winter French Camp for teens & adults
Summer French Courses:
• French for Teachers
• French & Cooking
• French & Dramatic Arts
We also provide Summer French Courses for ages 10-17
Conveniently situated close to downtown, HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide.
We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students from around the world aged 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market. All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS. Our Business French Summer School – Language and Culture is part of the various language programs offered by the Centre for Communication Quality of HEC Montréal.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
École Québec Monde is a French language school located in Quebec City, Canada. We offer French immersion programs which include intensive French courses and private French lessons.
We offer courses in French as a Second Language (FSL) and French as a Foreign Language (FFL). Our services are available to any private, public or para-public companies and corporations, as well as to anyone in the world who wishes to experience a French language study stay in Quebec.
If you are interested in learning French, we offer you a truly rewarding way to learn the language. Choosing École Québec Monde is choosing dynamic professors, effective programs and courses tailored to your needs.
Come to learn French with École Québec Monde right in the heart of Quebec City, the flagship location of French-language culture in North America. In addition, Quebec City is buzzing with cultural and sports activities. No matter what season you choose for your French immersion stay, you can attend exciting performances, visit major exhibits or practice your favorite sports.
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Mississauga, Ontario
Courses / Programs
• Situated in Mississauga, Ontario, Focus Education Centre of Canada is an English language school that provides English language exam preparation courses to local students and international students.
• Our aim is to prepare you to achieve high scores in internationally-recognized English language and post graduate examinations, specializing in group preparation for the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).
• For students who need to reach the IELTS level, we recommend our Focus on English program. This is a general English class that helps students improve their language skills in all areas.
• Our group classes are suitable for all levels, from beginner to advanced.
• We also offer group classes and private tutoring in preparation for the CELPIP exam (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program).
• In addition, students preparing for medical postgraduate studies can prepare for their MCAT, MCCEE, & USMLE exams with us.
• Our school is located in the heart of Mississauga, a truly multicultural and exciting city 23km (15 miles) west of Toronto.
• We teach English language students, but also anyone who want to improve their English language skills to help them further in life.
Student Review: "What a pleasure to work with this team. I passed the TOEFL and now submitting score for College admissions.Focus Education helped me to improve my life in several ways and today I feel more comfortable communicating with the average Canadian and American."
Career Training / IT Courses:
• Data Analytics, Data Science, SAP FICO training, Microsoft Office Suite / Windows, Adobe Suite training, QuickBooks accounting software, ISO training & certification courses.
École de Langues, College Saint-Charles-Garnier: Saint-Charles-Garnier Collège in Québec City, founded in 1635 by the Jesuits, is the oldest French college of North America. It is a government funded private secondary school for girls and boys aged between 12 and 17. It has had a strong traditional educational tradition for the last 350 years. Saint-Charles-Garnier is recognized in Canada for its high educational standards, as well as its pedagogical and intercultural approach. From around the world, students and teachers of French second language have been coming to the Collège for over 40 years.
French summer program "En français à Québec!" for students from 14 to 17 years of age, spanning over July and the beginning of August. There are 2 programs - 14-15 year olds, & 16-17 year olds. Also: French High School Studies" from September to June; Customized Programs - French as foreign language for adults.
French immersion programs in Quebec City to people coming from many different countries as well as language courses to Québec business people and provincial and federal civil servants. Homestay available.