French language classes in Montreal: French language school in Quebec, learn French in Canada. Intensive French courses for beginners, French immersion programs. Study French abroad in France, Paris, Belgium, Brussels, Quebec City....
The French School, Montreal: Located in Montreal in the province of Quebec, east-central Canada, The French School provides intensive French courses for beginners in a friendly and relaxed home environment. French classes take place in the home of your teacher, which is conveniently situated in the city center of Montreal and easily accessible by public transport. Morning, afternoon and evening classes are available.
Why Learn French in Montreal with The French School?
- Great Value for Money: Our French courses are less expensive than other private schools: no enrollment or filing fees, no books to buy, and taxes are included in the price.
- Intensive and personalized teaching: With only 6-8 students maximum per class, you are guaranteed individual attention.
- Pleasant Home Environment: We make learning of French quickly and efficiently more enjoyable in a relaxed and comfortable setting.
- Convenient Location: Our school is only 4 minutes from Berry-Uqam subway station (orange and green line) and 2 minutes from Beaudry subway station (green line).
Intensive French Course for Beginners:
The French School offers an 80-hour intensive French course that will allow you to reach level 1 of the DELF (Diplôme d’Étude de la Langue Française) in just one month.
Conveniently situated close to downtown, HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide.
We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students from around the world aged 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market. All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS. Our Business French Summer School – Language and Culture is part of the various language programs offered by the Centre for Communication Quality of HEC Montréal.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
French immersion programs in Quebec City to people coming from many different countries as well as language courses to Québec business people and provincial and federal civil servants. Homestay available.
The Center is a cutting-edge school specializing in the instruction of foreign and second languages such as English, French and Spanish. Our method is based on the most up-to-date ideas regarding language acquisition. Consequently, our courses stress the communicative approach in conversation classes. We believe it to be effective, and our experience bears this out. Students at our school acquire a strong foundation which allows them to read, write, and hold conversations with native speakers within three months. We are firmly convinced that learning a language requires regular, intense practice.
This is why we offer instruction in speaking, listening, pronunciation and grammar in small groups, followed by less-structured practice with native speakers at our Café Linguistique.
• Learn English in Canada with NSL Mondial! With English language schools throughout Canada, we provide high-quality English courses to adult and junior international students from around the world.
• Our English classes for adults are available in Toronto & Ottawa, Ontario; Vancouver & Whistler, BC; Winnipeg in Manitoba; and Halifax in Nova Scotia.
• Our summer English language camps for children & teenagers/ young adults are offered in Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario; Vancouver and Whistler, BC; Montreal, Quebec, and Calgary in Alberta.
• All NSL Mondial teachers in Canada hold a university degree and TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language) certification. Many have extensive experience in teaching English in foreign countries worldwide.
• We make a point of keeping our class sizes small (average class size of 10 students, with a maximum of 15). You can be assured of plenty of personalized attention and class participation.
• With a great international mix of students from over 20 different countries in each of our Canadian locations, you will have plenty of opportunities to practise speaking English outside of the classroom.
English Language Classes for Adults For beginner to advanced. Please note that programs vary by location
• Full-time & part-time English courses
• Intensive English course
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE / FCE exam preparation
• Business English classes
• University Pathway Program (intensive 12 week course)
• English + internship (Vancouver)
• English + paid job (Vancouver)
• English + Skiing / Snowboarding / Mountain Biking (Whistler)
• Homestay Program / live with Canadian family
Junior English Courses
• Summer English language camps
You´ve arrived in a place where learning has no limits. A complete learning experience where speaking French becomes a natural part of your everyday life. At ILSC, you´re learning by living…and you may just amaze yourself. ILSC, one of Canada's most reputable French and English language schools, is located right in the heart of downtown Montréal, Quebec in Eastern Canada. ILSC teaches a wide range of courses at various levels. Our small classes are taught using "student-centered" and communicative methods by our highly qualified instructors.
We also offer specialty programs: customized groups, summer youth homestay, private tutoring and work experience. All of us at ILSC take pride in making our school one of the ﬁnest language learning institutes in the world. Through our innovative student-centred approach to education, you’ll learn French while pursuing your own interests and passions. For almost 15 years we have been developing and reﬁning our teaching methods, and they have proven successful with thousands of students from all over the world. We are accredited by Languages Canada and the Language Industry Association / Association de l'industrie de la langue (AILIA).
Full immersion French; French with Homestay; Intensive French; Business French; CEFLE Preparation; French Communication; Cooperative Education; DELF Test Preparation; Private French Tutoring; Specific Skills in French. We also offer a Youth Summer Homestay Program. English Courses are available.
Metropolitan College in downtown Toronto, Ontario offers Specialized English Language programs (ESL) for international and Canadian students. Our English courses are ideal for professional preparation, academic preparation or personal enrichment.
You can purchase block packages of 5, 10, 20 or 40 classes. Classes are available 7 days a week (mornings, afternoons and evenings) at our Toronto campus. All programs are results-focused, preparing students to become successful communicators.
All classes are small, and we ensure that you receive the attention you need to achieve your goals. Our small classes also give you more opportunity to participate in conversation, and begin to communicate more easily from the very first day!
Metropolitan College is located on The Danforth, one of the most vibrant areas of downtown Toronto. Just steps from the Pape subway station, it is easily accessible. The College is surrounded by many welcoming restaurants, distinctive shops, lively bars and pubs, entertaining theater, lounges featuring live music and trendy cafes.
- Full Time ESL program
- iSpeak ENGLISH! (a unique course that helps you improve all skills while focusing on speaking)
- Full-time IELTS test preparation course
- Business English / Corporate training classes
Classes are purchased in blocks of 5, 10, 20, or 40 - available on-campus in the morning, afternoon & evening.
English Pronunciation training
Private English lessons (including for TOEFL test prep, MELAB / TOEIC test prep, Cambridge ESOL exam prep, customized English conversation classes..)