Summer English Schools in Canada: ESL summer school in Vancouver, vacation programs for adults, corsi inglese intensivi, Corsi estivi inglese per adulti, vacanze studio / soggiorno linguistico Canada, cursos inglés verano para adultos en Vancouver, séjour linguistique à Toronto, cours d'anglais intensifs d'été, Sommer-Sprachkurse in Kanada..
Kaplan International: Kaplan International, in partnership with Pacific Language Institute (PLI), offers summer English courses for adults in our two ESL schools in Canada, centrally located in the world-class waterfront cities of Toronto and Vancouver. We offer Vacation English courses which are ideal for people who want to combine English language classes with a holiday in Canada.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
In addition to our Vacation English courses, we offer summer and year-round courses including: General English, Intensive and Super-Intensive English, Diploma in Business Communication, Exam preparation for the Cambridge and TOEFL exams and Academic English.
ESL programs available in the summer include:
- General English
- Vacation English
- Intensive English
- Super-Intensive English
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- Diploma in Business Communication
- Homestay program with local Canadian host family
Address:Vancouver & Toronto, Vancouver, BC , Canada
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-12-04 were from:
San antonio, USA;
Las Vegas/Nevada, USA;
manizales, caldas, colombia, Colombia;
San Diego, Germany;
Santa Rosa, Argentina;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
• Learn English in the heart of Canada's largest city this summer! NSL Mondial provides quality English language immersion camps in Toronto , Ontario for Canada-based and international students.
• Students ages 8-19 can choose to stay from 1-8 weeks, with Day Camp and Homestay options available.
• Offering a professional environment in which to learn English or improve your current English language skills, our Toronto school has a multicultural atmosphere with students from over 20 different countries.
• NSL Mondial also offers an ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
• We also provide English language courses for juniors in the following Canadian cities: Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, and Whistler.
English Summer Immersion Camp in Toronto: - For students ages 8-19
- 1-8 week study options. Features include:
• 20 lessons + Afternoon Activities
• Small group classes 9 am to 12 pm Monday to Friday
• Specialized curriculum for children & youth
• Fun activities – 12:30 to 4:30
• Day Camp or with host family homestay accommodation
• Optional Saturday Trips
• Airport transfers
Also: ESL summer camp in the University of Toronto, Mississauga for children & youth 7 to 17 years of age.
Since 1998, International House Vancouver has offered unique, educational, and fun English language (ESL) summer programs for young learners to suit every need, budget and language ability.
In Vancouver, we offer a Children's Adventure Program (CAP) for children ages 5-12, suitable for mother & child or family study.
We also provide a Homestay Junior Program for 13-17 year olds, as well as a Residential Junior Program on the campus of the University of British Columbia for 9-17 year olds.
These programs are affiliated and held to the standards of Languages Canada, the IHWO, and AILIA, organizations that insist on the highest degree of educational excellence.
We ensure the quality our classes with teachers who are qualified in both language instruction and working with children and young adults. With a range of programs on offer, we can provide the best choices to fit most any need.
We also offer a Winter Junior Program for kids ages 13-17 from late December to mid February.
Ranked among the top university business schools worldwide, HEC Montréal School of Management provides a 4-week Business French immersion program through our Language Department / Centre for Communication Quality for students from beginner to advanced level.
This summer program provides a truly international experience with participants from around the world, allowing you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Course Certificate.
Our summer Business French immersion program is ideal for acquiring valuable French language skills that will be directly applicable to your everyday needs - academic, professional or personal.
You will gain confidence in the use of written and spoken French in formal and informal situations. This program is available to students ages 18+ and no previous business experience is required.
Founded in 1907, the École des hautes études commerciales de Montréal, better known today as HEC Montréal, was the first business school established in Canada.
HEC Montréal was also the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
Student Testimonial: "An amazing program that helped me gain confidence with my use of French in professional settings... Highly recommended."
- Judy, New York City
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
- 18 years and more
University Of Quebec In Montreal (UQAM) Language School
Courses / Programs
The University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM) Language School, is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We offer Summer Immersion Programs in French and English, where you can create and structure your own learning environment in keeping with your personal objectives, needs, and budget. No matter what you choose, joining the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) is the best way for you to take part in an accredited quality summer language program and also the unique opportunity to discover Montreal, Quebec and Canada. UQAM École de langues, has been offering services over the past 3 decades to more than 16,000 Canadian and international students per academic year in over 10 different languages. We create your own personalized language program, whether you study French or English. This "à la carte" approach will help you meet both your academic and financial expectations. Students can choose between, being hosted by either a French or English-speaking family (Homestay), or staying in well-appointed downtown campus residence halls.
Summer Immersion programs in French and/or English. Mornings only or full-day programs. French as a Foreign Language, English as a Foreign Language, Test de français international (TFI) exam preparation + Exam taking, Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) exam preparation + Exam taking, “French and Jazz” program