Quest University Canada, English Summer Program: Located just 1 hour north of Vancouver, Quest University is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. We provide a 2-week / 3.5 week English language immersion program to international high school and college students who want to improve their English language skills. Program fees include tuition and on-campus accommodation. Students will be immersed in an academic journey into the English language, incorporating over 20 hours of class time per week.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English Immersion Program for High School & University Students: - Offering peer-tutor support, hands-on community-oriented learning, outdoor adventures, and a Canadian cultural experience.
- Students can opt to come for a 2-week or a 3.5-week intensive study option (equivalent to one Quest language block credit).
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Ranked among the top university business schools worldwide, HEC Montréal School of Management provides a 4-week Business French immersion program through our Language Department / Centre for Communication Quality for students from beginner to advanced level.
This summer program provides a truly international experience with participants from around the world, allowing you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Course Certificate.
Our summer Business French immersion program is ideal for acquiring valuable French language skills that will be directly applicable to your everyday needs - academic, professional or personal.
You will gain confidence in the use of written and spoken French in formal and informal situations. This program is available to students ages 18+ and no previous business experience is required.
Founded in 1907, the École des hautes études commerciales de Montréal, better known today as HEC Montréal, was the first business school established in Canada.
HEC Montréal was also the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
Student Testimonial: "An amazing program that helped me gain confidence with my use of French in professional settings... Highly recommended."
- Judy, New York City
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
- 18 years and more
• Edu-inter is a Summer French Language School in Quebec City offering summer French immersion programs for children & teenagers (ages 10-17) and adults (16+).
• Quebec City is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment, making it the ideal location for learning and practicing French.
• 2018 will be the 13th year of our French Summer School for Teenagers. As the cradle of francophone culture in the Americas, summer in Quebec City offers an unparalleled program of festivals, fun activities and experiences, all in a city renowned for its safe environment.
• The summer school is located on the campus of Collège Mérici, in downtown Quebec City, a short 15 minute walk from Old Quebec.
• The campus features exceptional facilities including a gymnasium, an aerobics room, a library, computer labs, an internet cafe, a cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
• Edu-inter also provides Winter French Camps for children and teens (ages 10-17), as well as summer French immersion programs for adults.
Student Reviews: "This experience has been life charging for me. The people in Quebec are so accommodating and kind. Merci Edu-inter!" - Carol, USA
"I would definitely recommend this program to anyone willing to improve their French over the summer!"
- Philippa, USA
Summer French Programs: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
Winter French Camps: For Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activity camp
• French & Ski camp
• French & Snowboard camp
We also offer summer French immersion programs for adults.
University Of Quebec In Montreal (UQAM) Language School
Courses / Programs
The University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM) Language School, is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We offer Summer Immersion Programs in French and English, where you can create and structure your own learning environment in keeping with your personal objectives, needs, and budget. No matter what you choose, joining the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) is the best way for you to take part in an accredited quality summer language program and also the unique opportunity to discover Montreal, Quebec and Canada. UQAM École de langues, has been offering services over the past 3 decades to more than 16,000 Canadian and international students per academic year in over 10 different languages. We create your own personalized language program, whether you study French or English. This "à la carte" approach will help you meet both your academic and financial expectations. Students can choose between, being hosted by either a French or English-speaking family (Homestay), or staying in well-appointed downtown campus residence halls.
Summer Immersion programs in French and/or English. Mornings only or full-day programs. French as a Foreign Language, English as a Foreign Language, Test de français international (TFI) exam preparation + Exam taking, Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) exam preparation + Exam taking, “French and Jazz” program
NSL Camps - National School Language Camps, Ottawa
Courses / Programs
• Based in Ottawa, Canada's national capital, NSL Camps is one of Canada’s leading English language summer schools for juniors and high school students.
• We specialize in beginner to advanced level English summer camp programs for children and teenagers ages 8-19, as well as a Parent and Child Summer Camp Experience.
• With 1 to 6 week courses, students can choose our Summer Camp option (20 classes per week), or the Summer Immersion with Leadership course (30 lessons per week).
• Day camps and overnight options are available (homestay with local host family or in a residence organized by NSL).
• Held on the campus of Saint Paul University in Ottawa, our course options are fully staffed by highly-qualified instructors.
• With over 30 different nationalities attending each summer, our students have the unique and exciting opportunity to improve their English language skills while making lots of international friends.
• Accredited by Ontario Camps Association, NSL Camps’ English programs use a specialized curriculum based on a communicative approach.
• Through real-life situations, students quickly learn to speak English in a natural and progressive manner.
• NSL Camps also offer English programs for juniors & teenagers in Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, & Whistler.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My 3 children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%.” Joanne
Located in Squamish, BC (one hour from Vancouver), Quest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, nonsectarian university of the liberal arts and sciences. Our Summer Scholars program is a pre-university summer program for exceptional high school students (Grades 10 - 12). The program runs over three weeks and consists of one-week courses on a variety of topics. Students can choose to attend for one, two, or three weeks. The program is available as a residential program or a day camp for local commuters.
Our Summer Scholars program is designed to inspire the next generation of thinkers and leaders. You will experience a week of engaging in an academic course in the mornings, and participating in related social and recreational activities in the afternoons and evenings. You will explore the local area through excursions and hikes, choose workshop projects in media including graphic design, photography, and videography, and have optional activities from bouldering to yoga to ultimate frisbee.
Main Street Community Services in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, is a not for profit community agency. Using a pro-active and cognitive-behavioral approach to learning, our Social Skills Day Camp in Ottawa enables children, ages 5-14, to develop satisfying interpersonal relationships by enhancing skill proficiency in a variety of areas that foster social competency.
All staff are university/college educated and trained (including dedicated Developmental Service workers, Social workers and Teachers) with several years of direct experience in this field. The Director, a clinical counsellor and a behavioural specialist are on hand always and have a Master’s level of education.
Through out each camp session children will be provided a fun, safe and therapeutic environment where their individuality and uniqueness is respected and nurtured. Each child will be provided opportunities for: Sports, Martial Arts, Arts and Crafts, Cooperative Activities, Swimming, Relaxation, and much more.