Summer English Schools in Canada: ESL summer programs in Vancouver, Toronto for adults / teens, corsi inglese intensivi, Corsi estivi inglese per adulti, vacanze studio / soggiorno linguistico Canada, cursos inglés verano para adultos en Vancouver, séjour linguistique, cours d'anglais intensifs d'été, Sommer-Sprachkurse in Kanada..
Kaplan International: Kaplan International, in partnership with Pacific Language Institute (PLI), offers summer English courses for adults in our two English schools in Canada, centrally located in the world-class waterfront cities of Toronto and Vancouver. We offer Vacation English courses which are ideal solutions for people who want to combine English language classes with a holiday in Canada.
Email:Contact us here
( or request a callback ).
ESL programs available in the summer in Vancouver and Toronto include:
- General English Course: We offer General English courses for all levels - elementary, intermediate and advanced - at our English schools in Canada. The English course enables you to combine English classes with structured study sessions, leaving you time to practice your English during social activities such as sport or excursions with your new friends!
Students take 20 English lessons + 7 Structured Study Sessions per week. Courses last for a minimum of two weeks and start every second Monday.
- Intensive English Course: Students of our Intensive English courses take 30 lessons per week, including core skills and specific skills classes. This class is aimed at students with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last for a minimum of 2 weeks and start every 2nd Monday.
- Super Intensive English Course: Students of our Super Intensive English courses take 40 lessons per week, including core skills and specific skills classes. This class is aimed at students with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last for a minimum of 2 weeks and start every 2nd Monday.
- Diploma in Business Communication (8 weeks): Learn essential English language skills for communicating effectively in a range of business contexts. Through case studies of real companies, interactive exercises, presentations, group discussions, simulated meetings and written reports you will improve you ability co communicate effectively in a business environment.
- TOEFL and Academic English: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is the most popular examination for measuring American English proficiency. It is necessary to get a good TOEFL score to enter a North American college or university and the Kaplan International TOEFL iBT and Academic English program is designed to help you achieve that. The excellent curriculum has been developed by Kaplan, the established world leader in test preparation.
We also offer: - Cambridge Exam Preparation - Vacation English
Located just 1 hour north of Vancouver, Quest University is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. We provide a 2-week / 3.5 week English language immersion program to international high school and college students who want to improve their English language skills. Program fees include tuition and on-campus accommodation.
The Quest English Summer Program aims to improve students' level of English. Students will be immersed in an academic journey into the English language, incorporating over 20 hours of class time per week. After class, students will engage in outdoors/didactic activities to complement the knowledge gained in the classroom.
Whether you are a high school or a university student, we invite you to brush up your English in an immersive, hands-on environment.
• Experience true French language immersion in the beautiful city of Quebec in east-central Canada!
• Edu-inter offers summer French immersion programs for adults (16+), French language teachers and teenagers from around the world. 2018 will be the 13th year that we will hold our French Summer Program.
• We aim to provide our students with the highest quality French language classes combined with excellent cultural and recreational activities.
• Located 1.5 hours flight from Toronto, Ontario, Quebec is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment which makes it the ideal place to learn French.
• Edu-inter summer French programs for adults consist of morning French classes and a variety of afternoon workshops as well as our outstanding extra-curricular activities program.
• You can build your own summer French course by combining your morning French classes and the afternoon workshops of your choice.
• You can even mix the courses from week to week. Our French classes are taught at seven levels - from beginner to advanced.
Student Review: "Edu-inter offers a great program that not only helps you learn the French language, but introduces you to the Quebecois culture as well." - Joe, Canada
• Create your own program by combining morning French classes with your choice of afternoon workshops and activities.
Options include: • French for Teachers (1-4 weeks)
• French & Cooking (1-7 weeks)
• French & Dramatic Arts (1-6 weeks)
Summer French Courses for Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
• Surrounded and encouraged by native French speakers, your teen son, daughter or loved one can enjoy a wonderful French language immersion experience in the province of Quebec in summer 2019!
• NSL Mondial is an established and highly-experienced facilitator of intensive language camps for children and teenagers from Canada, the U.S., and around the world.
• Our summer French immersion camps in Montreal for junior children & high school teens (ages 7-17 years old) are for 1 to 5 weeks.
• Combine French language learning with fun sporting and recreational activities including: Drama, Swimming, Badminton, Tennis, Baseball, Hiking, Rock Climbing, Martial Arts, Archery, Arts & Crafts, Volleyball, and more.
• Day camps and residential / overnight options are available.
• The camp takes place on the campus of Concordia University, downtown campus.
• In addition to our French camps, we also provide English language camps for local and international students.
• Montreal is the cultural center of Quebec - and the largest French speaking city in North America. It is also an amazing destination to practice the French language.
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends. The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you." - Ningning, China
Located in Squamish, BC (one hour from Vancouver), Quest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, nonsectarian university of the liberal arts and sciences. Our Summer Scholars program is a pre-university summer program for exceptional high school students (Grades 10 - 12). The program runs over three weeks and consists of one-week courses on a variety of topics. Students can choose to attend for one, two, or three weeks. The program is available as a residential program or a day camp for local commuters.
Our Summer Scholars program is designed to inspire the next generation of thinkers and leaders. You will experience a week of engaging in an academic course in the mornings, and participating in related social and recreational activities in the afternoons and evenings. You will explore the local area through excursions and hikes, choose workshop projects in media including graphic design, photography, and videography, and have optional activities from bouldering to yoga to ultimate frisbee.
Ranked among the top university business schools worldwide, HEC Montréal School of Management provides a 4-week Business French immersion program through our Language Department / Centre for Communication Quality for students from beginner to advanced level.
This summer program provides a truly international experience with participants from around the world, allowing you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Course Certificate.
Our summer Business French immersion program is ideal for acquiring valuable French language skills that will be directly applicable to your everyday needs - academic, professional or personal.
You will gain confidence in the use of written and spoken French in formal and informal situations. This program is available to students ages 18+ and no previous business experience is required.
Founded in 1907, the École des hautes études commerciales de Montréal, better known today as HEC Montréal, was the first business school established in Canada.
HEC Montréal was also the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
Student Testimonial: "An amazing program that helped me gain confidence with my use of French in professional settings... Highly recommended."
- Judy, New York City
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
- 18 years and more
The Toronto Music Camp, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is a non profit organization affording children ages 10-17 the opportunity to join a band, record learn and perform every summer. TMC provides an excellent opportunity for children and teens to network, play in a band, hang out, and develop musicianship under the guidance of an experienced musical instructor.