Summer English Schools in Canada: ESL summer programs in Vancouver, Toronto for adults / teens, corsi inglese intensivi, Corsi estivi inglese per adulti, vacanze studio / soggiorno linguistico Canada, cursos inglés verano para adultos en Vancouver, séjour linguistique, cours d'anglais intensifs d'été, Sommer-Sprachkurse in Kanada..
Kaplan International: Kaplan International, in partnership with Pacific Language Institute (PLI), offers summer English courses for adults in our two English schools in Canada, centrally located in the world-class waterfront cities of Toronto and Vancouver. We offer Vacation English courses which are ideal solutions for people who want to combine English language classes with a holiday in Canada.
Email:Contact us here( or request a callback ).
ESL programs available in the summer in Vancouver and Toronto include:
- General English Course: We offer General English courses for all levels - elementary, intermediate and advanced - at our English schools in Canada. The English course enables you to combine English classes with structured study sessions, leaving you time to practice your English during social activities such as sport or excursions with your new friends!
Students take 20 English lessons + 7 Structured Study Sessions per week. Courses last for a minimum of two weeks and start every second Monday.
- Intensive English Course: Students of our Intensive English courses take 30 lessons per week, including core skills and specific skills classes. This class is aimed at students with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last for a minimum of 2 weeks and start every 2nd Monday.
- Super Intensive English Course: Students of our Super Intensive English courses take 40 lessons per week, including core skills and specific skills classes. This class is aimed at students with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last for a minimum of 2 weeks and start every 2nd Monday.
- Diploma in Business Communication (8 weeks): Learn essential English language skills for communicating effectively in a range of business contexts. Through case studies of real companies, interactive exercises, presentations, group discussions, simulated meetings and written reports you will improve you ability co communicate effectively in a business environment.
- TOEFL and Academic English: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is the most popular examination for measuring American English proficiency. It is necessary to get a good TOEFL score to enter a North American college or university and the Kaplan International TOEFL iBT and Academic English program is designed to help you achieve that. The excellent curriculum has been developed by Kaplan, the established world leader in test preparation.
We also offer: - Cambridge Exam Preparation - Vacation English
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Experience true French language immersion in the beautiful city of Quebec in east-central Canada!
• Edu-inter offers summer French immersion programs for adults (16+), French language teachers and teenagers from around the world. 2018 will be the 13th year that we will hold our French Summer Program.
• We aim to provide our students with the highest quality French language classes combined with excellent cultural and recreational activities.
• Located 1.5 hours flight from Toronto, Ontario, Quebec is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment which makes it the ideal place to learn French.
• Edu-inter summer French programs for adults consist of morning French classes and a variety of afternoon workshops as well as our outstanding extra-curricular activities program.
• You can build your own summer French course by combining your morning French classes and the afternoon workshops of your choice.
• You can even mix the courses from week to week. Our French classes are taught at seven levels - from beginner to advanced.
Student Review: "Edu-inter offers a great program that not only helps you learn the French language, but introduces you to the Quebecois culture as well." - Joe, Canada
• Create your own program by combining morning French classes with your choice of afternoon workshops and activities.
Options include: • French for Teachers (1-4 weeks)
• French & Cooking (1-7 weeks)
• French & Dramatic Arts (1-6 weeks)
Summer French Courses for Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
Leaside Baseball Camp is located in Talbot Park, off Bayview Avenue and Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto. We provide an enjoyable and knowledgeable experience for kids and young teenagers in Toronto during the summer, while providing parents with the peace of mind that their kids will have fun at camp and spend time with enthusiastic and personable camp staff dedicated to bringing out the best in every camper. Targeted to the fun loving baseball players of Toronto, Leaside Baseball Camp works on all the fundamentals of baseball.
We are is proud to have a baseball camp for mosquito, peewee and bantam players. Leaside Baseball Camp aims at developing individual players and teams in the Toronto Baseball Association, Leaside Atom Baseball League, and Leaside Minor Softball Association. The camp is for baseball players and teams wanting to learn baseball, and, or increase the intensity of their game.
Ranked among the top university business schools worldwide, HEC Montréal School of Management provides a 4-week Business French immersion program through our Language Department / Centre for Communication Quality for students from beginner to advanced level.
This summer program provides a truly international experience with participants from around the world, allowing you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Course Certificate.
Our summer Business French immersion program is ideal for acquiring valuable French language skills that will be directly applicable to your everyday needs - academic, professional or personal.
You will gain confidence in the use of written and spoken French in formal and informal situations. This program is available to students ages 18+ and no previous business experience is required.
Founded in 1907, the École des hautes études commerciales de Montréal, better known today as HEC Montréal, was the first business school established in Canada.
HEC Montréal was also the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
Student Testimonial: "An amazing program that helped me gain confidence with my use of French in professional settings... Highly recommended."
- Judy, New York City
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
- 18 years and more
Located in Squamish, BC (one hour from Vancouver), Quest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, nonsectarian university of the liberal arts and sciences. Renew Your Quest is our week-long adult summer program that gives you the opportunity to experience the intellectual electricity of a Quest seminar, and enjoy the spectacular natural setting of our campus, staying in our condos and eating both on campus and at local stops of interest.
Quest University Canada is located in the coastal mountain community of Squamish, British Columbia, equidistant from Vancouver (70 km) and Whistler (60km), host cities of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. The University's 60-acre campus borders on Garibaldi Provincial Park, a protected wilderness area with miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. To the West and South, classrooms and student housing overlook the rugged peaks and valleys of the Tantalus Mountains and Howe Sound, Canada's southernmost fjord. These natural surroundings provide a dramatic and inspiring backdrop to the academic and social activities on campus.
Renew Your Quest - An Intellectual Summer Retreat for Adults
July 7th - 12th, 2013
- Political Language, Media, and Political Thinking
- Infinity, Certainty and Knowledge
- How to clone genes, manipulate DNA, and map gene expression
- The Dynamic Geology of the Sea to Sky Corridor
• Study English in the cosmopolitan Canadian city of Vancouver this summer!
• NSL Mondial provides quality English language summer camps to children, teens and young adults from Canada, the U.S. and worldwide.
• We offer a 3-week 'English Adventure' camp for 13-21 year olds, and a 1-6 week Vancouver City English camp for 7-17 year olds.
• Our school in Vancouver provides a unique opportunity to learn English in a spectacular natural setting of mountains, coastline and a thriving and vibrant city of natural splendour.
• We encourage students to speak English not only in the classroom, but also during the recreational activities, on the bus, in the apartments, while walking to the cafeteria, during their free time and any place where there are other students.
• We also offer English language courses in the following Canadian cities: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Whistler, Winnipeg (adults only), and Halifax (adults only).
University Of Quebec In Montreal (UQAM) Language School
Courses / Programs
The University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM) Language School, is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We offer Summer Immersion Programs in French and English, where you can create and structure your own learning environment in keeping with your personal objectives, needs, and budget. No matter what you choose, joining the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) is the best way for you to take part in an accredited quality summer language program and also the unique opportunity to discover Montreal, Quebec and Canada. UQAM École de langues, has been offering services over the past 3 decades to more than 16,000 Canadian and international students per academic year in over 10 different languages. We create your own personalized language program, whether you study French or English. This "à la carte" approach will help you meet both your academic and financial expectations. Students can choose between, being hosted by either a French or English-speaking family (Homestay), or staying in well-appointed downtown campus residence halls.
Summer Immersion programs in French and/or English. Mornings only or full-day programs. French as a Foreign Language, English as a Foreign Language, Test de français international (TFI) exam preparation + Exam taking, Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) exam preparation + Exam taking, “French and Jazz” program