English language schools in Netherlands: English courses for children in The Hague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam. Taal-cursus Engels spreken in Nederlands, cursussen Engels voor kinderen en jongeren, Engels voor beginners..
• As the dedicated language centre of the British School in the Netherlands, BSN Language Centre provides a range of English courses for children and teenagers.
• Our programmes for young learners include General English for children (from Starter to Flyer level, the Cambridge English defined levels), English language clubs on Saturdays / weekends, and Summer English courses for children & teenagers (ages 5-16).
• The BSN Language Centre has offered English language courses to the international community of The Hague and surrounding cities for more than thirty years.
• We pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native-speaking teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment.
• We also offer comprehensive English courses for adults.
Parent Review: "We really notice a difference in her. She talks in English a lot more and has more confidence. She even talks English when she's playing, her dolls speak English to each other." - BSN Language Centre student
Kaplan International Colleges London - Covent Garden
Courses / Programs
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our exceptional English school in London’s fashionable Covent Garden area is one of two of Kaplan International Colleges English schools in London.
Choose from a range of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with classes beginning every week of the year, at our English schools in London. Personalise your course to match your language needs through electives and supplementary study sessions.
Located in a historic building in central London, our school offers English courses and exam preparation courses taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers. Accommodation options are also available. Join our English school in London and achieve your language goals today.
Our English schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English course
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
Work and Study Programs:
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
Each week, this online English test is taken by thousands of English language students throughout the world.
As well as assessing your English grammar, the test requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary to help you to understand your level and what you need to do to achieve your language learning goals.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
English is the global language of business and commerce. Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result a higher salary or promotion.
Perhaps you wish to study abroad in an English-speaking college or university, and need to achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
• The BSN Language Centre is a unique and dedicated language centre of The British School in The Netherlands. We provide a wide range of English language courses from Beginner to Advanced levels (A1-C2 on the Common European Framework for English).
• Situated in The Hague, the BSN Language Centre is the specialist for English language training for the local and international community.
• Serving students from around the world, we have a programme of daytime and evening courses for adults at all levels, as well as for children & teenagers.
• With over 30 years of experience, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native-speaker teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment.
• All of our teachers are native speakers, and we are the only language school in The Hague with Cambridge English Language Assessment accreditation to offer CELTA teacher training courses.
Student Review: "I realised how valuable it is for me to know the internationally important language of English. I was not confident in my speaking...until I came to the BSN Language Centre. Now I can go back to Georgia and do a better job speaking English with the foreigners I meet. This was very good practice for me!"
- Sofio, international student from Georgia
English Language Courses for Adults: Basic Beginner to Advanced levels
• General English
• English Conversation Classes
• Private English Lessons
• Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE, CAE, CPE, or BEC)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Business English
• In-Company & Customised English Training
Course features include: - Small group classes
- Lively course format
- Qualified & experienced, native-speaker teachers
- Modern facilities
Further Courses: • CELTA English Teacher Training
• English for Children / Teens
• Dutch language courses (for Adults)
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
UK High School Immersion (UKHSI) work with EIGHT English High Schools in Sussex, located in the South of England. The aim of UKHSI is to provide high school places for individuals and groups of students and accommodation in a host family.
A UKHSI will ‘mirror’ the timetable of an English student who will be their buddy throughout the trip.
You can book a high school place for one week or one term or up to a full academic year. The choice is yours.
Book a High school immersion course with UKHSI today.
Why choose UK High School Immersion?
Experiencing an English High school is a great way to improve your English language ability and make new friends in England. We have placed students in schools in Sussex since 2012 and have had very positive feedback from the schools we collaborate with and the students. e provide every aspect of your trip; the airport transfer, full board accommodation, a place at a high school, social progamme, and a school report if required.
UKHSI student takes part in every aspect of school life and is assigned for the duration of their stay.