English language schools in Netherlands: English courses for children in The Hague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam. Taal-cursus Engels spreken in Nederlands, cursussen Engels voor kinderen en jongeren, Engels voor beginners..
• As the dedicated language centre of the British School in the Netherlands, BSN Language Centre provides a range of English courses for children and teenagers.
• Our programmes for young learners include General English for children (from Starter to Flyer level, the Cambridge English defined levels), English language clubs on Saturdays / weekends, and Summer English courses for children & teenagers (ages 5-16).
• The BSN Language Centre has offered English language courses to the international community of The Hague and surrounding cities for more than thirty years.
• We pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native-speaking teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment.
• We also offer comprehensive English courses for adults.
Parent Review: "We really notice a difference in her. She talks in English a lot more and has more confidence. She even talks English when she's playing, her dolls speak English to each other." - BSN Language Centre student
Kickstart School is a language school in The Hague (Den Haag) in the Netherlands that provides English and Dutch language courses. Our school is located at Laan Copes van Cattenburch 86 in a beautiful 19th century building with spacious classrooms. It is easy to reach by public transport.
Our English courses are available for students from Pre-Intermediate to Advanced level and include IELTS exam preparation, business English and private English lessons for individuals / groups. Private tuition can take place at your office or home, or at our school and class content can be completely customized according to your needs.
The emphasis in our English courses is on verbal communication, though reading and writing is also covered. The lessons are in English only and are taught by experienced and fully qualified (e.g. Cambridge CELTA) teachers. Courses are normally 24 hours in duration, usually consisting of 12 sessions of 2 hours, or 8 sessions of 3 hours. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) preparation programme is 35 hours in duration. At the end of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance if you have attended at least 80% of the programme.
- Group English classes for students at pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced levels
- IELTS exam preparation
- English conversation classes
- Private English lessons
- Customised Corporate English Courses: Business English, Technical English, Legal English & more...
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London
• The BSN Language Centre is a unique and dedicated language centre of The British School in The Netherlands. We provide a wide range of English language courses from Beginner to Advanced levels (A1-C2 on the Common European Framework for English).
• Situated in The Hague, the BSN Language Centre is the specialist for English language training for the local and international community.
• Serving students from around the world, we have a programme of daytime and evening courses for adults at all levels, as well as for children & teenagers.
• With over 30 years of experience, we pride ourselves on delivering high quality courses taught by native-speaker teachers in a modern yet welcoming environment.
• All of our teachers are native speakers, and we are the only language school in The Hague with Cambridge English Language Assessment accreditation to offer CELTA teacher training courses.
Student Review: "I realised how valuable it is for me to know the internationally important language of English. I was not confident in my speaking...until I came to the BSN Language Centre. Now I can go back to Georgia and do a better job speaking English with the foreigners I meet. This was very good practice for me!"
- Sofio, international student from Georgia
English Language Courses for Adults: Basic Beginner to Advanced levels
• General English
• English Conversation Classes
• Private English Lessons
• Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE, CAE, CPE, or BEC)
• IELTS Exam Preparation
• Business English
• In-Company & Customised English Training
Course features include: - Small group classes
- Lively course format
- Qualified & experienced, native-speaker teachers
- Modern facilities
Further Courses: • CELTA English Teacher Training
• English for Children / Teens
• Dutch language courses (for Adults)
Each week, this online English test is taken by thousands of English language students throughout the world.
As well as assessing your English grammar, the test requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary to help you to understand your level and what you need to do to achieve your language learning goals.
When you complete the test, you will be told what your current level is - from Level 1 to Level 8 (beginner to advanced).
English is the global language of business and commerce. Improving your English may enhance your employment opportunities in your home country or abroad. Better English may result a higher salary or promotion.
Perhaps you wish to study abroad in an English-speaking college or university, and need to achieve a high score on the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
Located very close to the city centre The Hague (Den Haag), ABC English provides quality English language courses for adults, teenagers and children. We teach students of all levels of English - from total beginner to advanced. In addition, we offer Cambridge exam preparation classes for the IELTS and FCE, CAE & CPE exams.
ABC English offers the cheapest English courses in The Hague. Lessons are practical, highly communicative and designed to improve your English language skills. We keep our class sizes small to ensure each student gets individual attention. All of our English teachers are qualified, native English speakers.
Located in East Sussex in south-east England, Greenfields Independent Day and Boarding School offers year-round English language opportunities for children ages 11 to 18, including courses that run during the Summer and Easter holidays. Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, students can avail of our short or long-term english language courses (minimum one week), stay until they are fluent, and then join the main school if desired.
Greenfields School developed the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Programme for international students who need to improve their spoken and written English in order to be able to study other subjects effectively in English, or who just want to improve their command of the language.
Our goal is to help every EFL student become competitive with English students in their pursuit of an English college or university education and a opportunity to succeed in the careers of their choice. We do this by providing a well-rounded education in English reading, writing, culture and conversation.
Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English countryside yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Cambridge English exams are optional.