Lines: Lines is one of the most prestigious boarding schools in England and is situated in Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire. It is 45 minutes away from Heathrow Int'l Airport, one hour from Central London and half an hour from Oxford.
Lines is set in its own grounds of 110 acres, and boasts playing fields, 17 tennis courts, an indoor heated swimming pool (25 m), a new gymnasium with fitness room, 3 glass-backed squash courts and an art room as well as a theatre. Students are accommodated in pleasant and comfortable study bedrooms.
UK High School Immersion (UKHSI) work with EIGHT English High Schools in Sussex, located in the South of England. The aim of UKHSI is to provide high school places for individuals and groups of students and accommodation in a host family.
A UKHSI will ‘mirror’ the timetable of an English student who will be their buddy throughout the trip.
You can book a high school place for one week or one term or up to a full academic year. The choice is yours.
Book a High school immersion course with UKHSI today.
Why choose UK High School Immersion?
Experiencing an English High school is a great way to improve your English language ability and make new friends in England. We have placed students in schools in Sussex since 2012 and have had very positive feedback from the schools we collaborate with and the students. e provide every aspect of your trip; the airport transfer, full board accommodation, a place at a high school, social progamme, and a school report if required.
UKHSI student takes part in every aspect of school life and is assigned for the duration of their stay.
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
Located in East Sussex in south-east England, Greenfields Independent Day and Boarding School offers year-round English language opportunities for children ages 11 to 18, including courses that run during the Summer and Easter holidays. Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, students can avail of our short or long-term english language courses (minimum one week), stay until they are fluent, and then join the main school if desired.
Greenfields School developed the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Programme for international students who need to improve their spoken and written English in order to be able to study other subjects effectively in English, or who just want to improve their command of the language.
Our goal is to help every EFL student become competitive with English students in their pursuit of an English college or university education and a opportunity to succeed in the careers of their choice. We do this by providing a well-rounded education in English reading, writing, culture and conversation.
Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English countryside yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Cambridge English exams are optional.
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
• Are you a UK secondary school student or international high school student, or college student with an interest in creative arts and design?
• If so, earn a Certificate this summer from the UK’s leading arts university!
• Access world-class facilities and a highly-acclaimed teaching staff, and create a valuable network of new friends and expert tutors. Benefit from an educational and cultural summer experience to remember with AUB.
• Situated less than 2 hours south of London by train, the University provides a range of 2 and 3-week specialist summer courses to British and international students ages 13+.
• Our comprehensive summer programs include Animation, Adobe Packages, Digital Photography, Drawing, Illustration, Mixed Media, Print Making, Graphic Design, Fashion, and more.
• When you join one of our summer courses, you will have access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities, modern equipment and one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England.
• All Summer Course students receive an official AUB Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion. University accommodation is available if required.
Student Review: “Brilliant course, fast-paced with an amazing amount of information and skills shared, which has resulted in a marked improvement in my techniques and understanding of garment construction.” - Vicky, USA
Specialist 2-3 Week Summer Courses: In June / July / August
For UK & international students of ages 15+ and 18+ years
• Graphic Design and Visual Communication
• British Architecture and 3D Design
• Drawing and Illustration
• Fashion and Textiles
• Studio Photography
• Creative Makeup
• Portfolio Preparation for the Arts