Lines, Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire: Lines is one of the most prestigious boarding schools in England. It is located in Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire which is 45 minutes away from Heathrow International Airport, our hour from Central London and half an hour from Oxford. Our teachers are all highly qualified, enthusiastic and professional. We are British Council accredited.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our concept is "Immersion in English at all times." This means that the students have to speak English at all times, during classes, but also during meals, activities… Lessons are highly intensive, but fun! KIDS & TEENS have 32 lessons a week in groups of average 6-7 students (max. 10) from the same level. JUNIORS & SENIORS have the same programme, but can add, if they choose to, 8 optional workshops a week either to prepare for exams (FCE, TOEFL etc) or to work on specific needs and goals. The staff are all trained and EFL (English as a Foreign language) experienced.
Courses: Highly intensive, but fun! Students are placed into different groups according to age, from beginner to advanced levels. Max. of 10 students/class (average 6)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
ISSOS, Summer Schools at St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS offers stimulating, all-inclusive 3-week summer courses in 2020 for international students aged 13-18.
• The programs are held in July and August in the wonderful locations of St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their fantastic facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their stay.
• We also offer a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games allowing students to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 80 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
• Pick up service by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews or Cambridge.
• ISSOS also provides a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students.
Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
A stimulating and balanced summer experience of academics, fun, sport, the arts & culture.
Academic Program options - St. Andrews:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• IB Extended Essay
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
with 1 Elective: Film, Art, Theatre, Golf, or Tennis.
Academic Program options - Cambridge:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
with 1 Elective: Photography, Fencing, Outdoor Leadership, Theatre, or Tennis.
Located in East Sussex in south-east England, Greenfields Independent Day and Boarding School offers year-round English language opportunities for children ages 11 to 18, including courses that run during the Summer and Easter holidays. Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, students can avail of our short or long-term english language courses (minimum one week), stay until they are fluent, and then join the main school if desired.
Greenfields School developed the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Programme for international students who need to improve their spoken and written English in order to be able to study other subjects effectively in English, or who just want to improve their command of the language.
Our goal is to help every EFL student become competitive with English students in their pursuit of an English college or university education and a opportunity to succeed in the careers of their choice. We do this by providing a well-rounded education in English reading, writing, culture and conversation.
Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English countryside yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Cambridge English exams are optional.
• Immerse your child or teenager in a second language environment while experiencing the stunning countryside of Scotland in summer 2020.
• Articulate Language Camps provides English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian language summer immersion camps in Scotland for both UK-based and international students aged 6-17.
• We also offer academic year Language Learning + Adventure Programmes for 2-7 days (Residential Camps for groups of primary & secondary school students).
• With two fantastic locations in central Scotland, our residential summer camps are run by qualified language teachers and native speakers of your chosen language. Whether you are flying to Glasgow or Edinburgh airports or traveling by train, our team will be happy to arrange a pick-up for you.
• We use digital media, team building activities and adventure sports to bring language learning to life.
• Located at Lapwing Lodges, a Scout centre with amazing outdoor adventure facilities, our Launch Camp (with participants mainly from the UK) is a 2 or 4-day course for children aged 6-11.
• Located at the Dolphin House, an outdoor center on the grounds of the stunning Culzean Castle in South Ayrshire, our International Camp is an 11-day camp for students aged 12-17.
Student Testimonial: “The staff are friendly, cheerful and very organised. I loved the activities like capture the flag, crate building, the water fight and the team-building. I would recommend camp to all my friends.” - Lily, 17
Residential, Language Learning Summer Camps in Scotland:
• Participants choose English, French, Spanish, German, or Italian
Launch Camp • 2 or 4 day camp for young children aged 6-11
• Based at Lapwing Lodge, near Glasgow
• Learn through digital media projects and outdoor sport.
• Includes outdoor language learning, raft building, climbing and film-making
International Camp • 11-day residential summer camp for UK & international students aged 12-17
• Based in Dolphin House, in the Culzean Castle and Country park area, 1 hour from Glasgow.
• With digital media projects & outdoor adventure activities
UK High School Immersion (UKHSI) work with EIGHT English High Schools in Sussex, located in the South of England. The aim of UKHSI is to provide high school places for individuals and groups of students and accommodation in a host family.
A UKHSI will ‘mirror’ the timetable of an English student who will be their buddy throughout the trip.
You can book a high school place for one week or one term or up to a full academic year. The choice is yours.
Book a High school immersion course with UKHSI today.
Why choose UK High School Immersion?
Experiencing an English High school is a great way to improve your English language ability and make new friends in England. We have placed students in schools in Sussex since 2012 and have had very positive feedback from the schools we collaborate with and the students. e provide every aspect of your trip; the airport transfer, full board accommodation, a place at a high school, social progamme, and a school report if required.
UKHSI student takes part in every aspect of school life and is assigned for the duration of their stay.
Imaginative, fantastic residential adventure holidays for 8-16s, run by The ATE Trust - an Educational Trust and not-for-profit with over 50 years of summer camp expertise.
Our prices include absolutely everything including bed and board, a day trip, equipment, supervision, materials and our prices even include travel to and from the centre from 17 major Uk towns and cities.
Extra services offered include centre stayovers for consecutive Superweeks and Airport Transfers from Birmingham International Airport and Heathrow Airport.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London