Lines, Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire: Lines is one of the most prestigious boarding schools in England. It is located in Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire which is 45 minutes away from Heathrow International Airport, our hour from Central London and half an hour from Oxford. Our teachers are all highly qualified, enthusiastic and professional. We are British Council accredited.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our concept is "Immersion in English at all times." This means that the students have to speak English at all times, during classes, but also during meals, activities… Lessons are highly intensive, but fun! KIDS & TEENS have 32 lessons a week in groups of average 6-7 students (max. 10) from the same level. JUNIORS & SENIORS have the same programme, but can add, if they choose to, 8 optional workshops a week either to prepare for exams (FCE, TOEFL etc) or to work on specific needs and goals. The staff are all trained and EFL (English as a Foreign language) experienced.
Courses: Highly intensive, but fun! Students are placed into different groups according to age, from beginner to advanced levels. Max. of 10 students/class (average 6)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kaplan International Colleges London - Covent Garden
Courses / Programs
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our exceptional English school in London’s fashionable Covent Garden area is one of two of Kaplan International Colleges English schools in London.
Choose from a range of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with classes beginning every week of the year, at our English schools in London. Personalise your course to match your language needs through electives and supplementary study sessions.
Located in a historic building in central London, our school offers English courses and exam preparation courses taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers. Accommodation options are also available. Join our English school in London and achieve your language goals today.
Our English schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English course
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
Work and Study Programs:
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
Target English International is a British Council-accredited company that specialises in the provision of summer English language courses for students ages 11-18 from the UK and around the world.
We offer English summer courses at over 10 different centres in UK, including London (Camden & Hendon), Liverpool, Nottingham, Bath, Eastbourne, Hatfield, and Hull.
Since 2009, we have welcomed over 13,000 junior students to our summer courses across the UK. Our senior management team have a wealth of experience in junior summer schools with over 44 years’ experience in this specialist sector between them.
"This place is wonderful! I had a great time and met a lot of new friends. The places we visited looked like part of a film!"
- Eugenia, Spain
Summer English Language Courses:
- For students ages 11-18. Features include:
- 15 hours’ English language tuition per week (20 lessons per week of 45 minutes each lesson)
- Trinity College London GESE Examination included
- Maximum 15 students per class
- 5 levels & syllabuses based on the CEFR
- Oral & written placement test to select class level
- All learning materials included and notebook provided
- Graded certificate awarded upon completion
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
ECHO English Language School, located next to the historic town of Arundel in the South Downs National Park on the south coast of England between Brighton and Chichester, is a residential school specialising in immersion English courses for small numbers of students aged between 12 - 17. Our courses are held in the summer holidays and provide a fully residential opportunity to learn & live under one roof. We offer highly individualised English language courses in small groups, enabling students to learn in a fast, effective way in a warm and friendly environment.
At ECHO Language School, we want our students to enjoy their English language learning and to practice as much English as possible. We have an 'English All Day' rule so our students practise their English language in real situations, inside and outside class and study times. We are a small school (maximum 25 students!) and so students make good international friends quickly, and we can offer a very well-monitored residential environment all day. All the bedrooms are shared (1 to 5 students), en-suite, students are in a safe, comfortable environment all the time, and they can concentrate on building their language skills.
- Junior English course for ages 12-14
- Senior English course for ages 15-17
- Intensive English course (including exam preparation for school exams such as Abitur or Baccalaureat, and international qualifications such as the Cambridge exams ) for ages 15 to 17
Students enjoy activities every afternoon and evening - sports, fun, culture, creativity and/or academic skills depending on the course chosen (Junior - fun, Senior -fun & academic, Intensive -academic), and full-day excursions on Saturdays.
Located in East Sussex in south-east England, Greenfields Independent Day and Boarding School offers year-round English language opportunities for children ages 11 to 18, including courses that run during the Summer and Easter holidays. Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, students can avail of our short or long-term english language courses (minimum one week), stay until they are fluent, and then join the main school if desired.
Greenfields School developed the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Programme for international students who need to improve their spoken and written English in order to be able to study other subjects effectively in English, or who just want to improve their command of the language.
Our goal is to help every EFL student become competitive with English students in their pursuit of an English college or university education and a opportunity to succeed in the careers of their choice. We do this by providing a well-rounded education in English reading, writing, culture and conversation.
Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English countryside yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Cambridge English exams are optional.
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science & Maths
• Economics & Business Management
• English Literature
• English Lit. & Performing Arts
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation