English language schools in Chicago Illinois: ESL programs for international students, English classes in Chicago for adults, private English lessons, TOEIC / TOEFL test preparation courses. Cursos inglés Chicago, cours d'anglais, sejour linguistique, corsi di inglese in USA.
• Learn English in Downtown Chicago on the 'Magnificent Mile' with Kaplan International.
• Our Chicago school offers a comprehensive range of language courses to those who want to improve their English quickly and effectively, and both welcome students of all English levels.
• Kaplan International has over 40 years of experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Join our English school in Chicago and begin your journey to personal, academic and career success.
• Significantly improve your language skills while learning English in Chicago with Kaplan International and return home with memories to last a lifetime.
• Learn English in Chicago with first-class teachers in excellent learning facilities and advance your academic and professional career. Kaplan International's English school in Chicago is accredited by ACCET.
• Citizens of 75 countries attended our Chicago ESL school last year.
Student Review: "I describe my Kaplan Experience like one of the best things in my life. I met great people and excellent teachers. You can learn about different cultures too, it is amazing!” - Ana Maria, Colombia
Quality English Language Courses: • General English classes (beginner to advanced levels)
• General English Academic Semester/Year option
• Intensive English
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year option
• Vacation English
• TOEFL and Academic English
Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
Learn English quickly in Chicago with Language Loop!
Conveniently situated in downtown Chicago, we provide quality English courses in-class and online via Skype to adults and teenagers (12+) of all proficiency levels.
We offer small group classes (2-5 students) and private English lessons, as well as corporate training programs for businesses / organizations. Our English language school gives you a unique opportunity to learn in a professional and relaxed environment.
Private English lessons can take place at our school or in your home, office, other location of your choice, or online with Skype.
We do not offer student (F1) visas but students can enroll in any of our programs with a tourist / visitor visa.
All Language Loop English instructors are Certified ESL teachers. Our team of instructors includes experienced, highly-educated native English speakers trained in our methodology. Our English language instructors offer consistent support throughout your language program.
Our Results-Oriented training method is effective. Students learn listening comprehension, speaking, reading, writing and cultural understanding. Progress is checked regularly so you see results quickly while having Fun!
Student Testimonial: "Language Loop are the kindest and most accommodating of businesses of any kind that you will meet...Their service was very much appreciated. Quite simply, they treat you like you are a member of their family"
English Language Classes Beginners to advanced levels
• Group English classes
• Intensive English course
• Dive & Survive: English Immersion Program
• Private / Semi-Private English lessons
• TOEFL Preparation classes
• “Do you understand me?” - Pronunciation & Intonation course
• Corporate private & group English programs onsite or in our language center
• English tutoring
• English literature courses
• We can create specialized vocabulary curriculum (Hospitality, Health, Business, Law, Construction, Food & Beverage, etc.)
• Skype / Online English classes
Welcome to SOLEX College, a post-secondary institution authorized to operate by the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) for certificate programs and by the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) for our A.A.S. degree program.
SOLEX College is located in the Belmont area of the Lakeview district of Chicago in Cook County, Illinois and specializes in offering English language programs to students from other countries. There are currently students from over 40 different countries who attend SOLEX. The highly qualified faculty have many years experience teaching ESL and the staff members are multi-lingual and can speak many of our students' native languages.
Loyola University Chicago’s English as a Second Language (ESL) Program offers a rigorous, intensive language training program for people who are serious about learning English. With a progressive curriculum and 18 contact hours per week, the ESL Program is ideal for non-native English speakers preparing for undergraduate or graduate academic work in the United States.
Students receive support from experienced language instructors and enhance their English skills as a result of superior training and hands-on learning opportunities. ESL courses are offered during the regular academic year and in the summer. The ESL Program is also able to customize courses for groups who have particular language learning goals and needs.
Loyola's ESL Program offers four levels of courses ranging from academic beginner, low intermediate, high intermediate, to advanced. A sample list of courses includes: Composition & Grammar, Business English, TOEFL Preparation, Reading & Vocabulary, Lecture Preparation, and American English Pronunciation.
We offer English language programs including English as a Second Language Program and TOEFL Prep intensive Program. Small classes, individual feedback on your speaking and writing, every hour is a contact hour with a teacher - not lab time. Staff and teachers provide a welcoming and supportive environment to build your English skills and reach your goals.
Our TOEFL curriculum reflects our commitment to preparing students for American colleges and universities by using college materials. The College of Chicago emphasizes the importance of critical thinking by encouraging students to participate in many speaking and writing activities based on social issues and academic skills.
Students can easily access the downtown campus via public transportation. We are located close to some of Chicago’s most famous attractions such as the Willis Tower (Sears Tower), The Art Institute of Chicago, and Millennium Park, as well as Chicago’s famous shopping district and many restaurants, coffee shops, and cafes.
Based in Chicago with three central locations, BIR is a career and language learning center dedicated to teaching marketable skills and improving the oral and written communication of students from Chicagoland's diverse neighborhoods as well as from over 25 countries across the globe. We provide fast, focused, flexible training with financial aid opportunities for career seekers.
Students studying on foreign student visas receive visa guidance in all issues ranging from application to practical training and school transfer. We are dedicated to providing our students the best education possible. BIR is respected as a provider of quality education due to our experienced instructors, varied course selection, multilingual staff, and unparalleled student services. BIR is NCA Accredited, ISBE Approved, and certified by ETS as an official TOEFL iBT Testing Center.