TOEFL courses/ English schools in Los Angeles, California: ESL programs in USA for adults, foreigners/ international students, English classes for working professionals. IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL preparation. Cursos inglés en Los Angeles, cours d'anglais, sejours linguistiques, corsi di inglese California.
• Study English in Los Angeles at one of Kaplan International's two English language schools in Los Angeles CA. A range of courses are offered at both schools to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Find the right English language school and course in Los Angeles with Kaplan International today and achieve your language learning goals!
• Both of our Los Angeles English schools offers language courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with frequent start dates throughout the year.
• One of our schools is located in LA’s Westwood district (next to Beverly Hills), and the other is on Whittier College’s friendly campus (East Los Angeles area). Citizens from 84 nationalities have attended our Los Angeles ESL schools in the last year.
• Students can also personalise courses through electives and study sessions to match their language goals.
• With over 40 English schools worldwide, Kaplan International is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language since 1967. Our English language schools in Los Angeles are accredited by ACCET.
• Kaplan International also has schools in Huntington Beach (Orange County) and Santa Barbara CA.
Student Review: “The Kaplan Experience is unique in your life. The opportunity to live in a different country, learn about other cultures, improve your English and meet wonderful people made this experience the best in my life." - Bruna, Brazil (General English student)
Quality English Language Courses: • General English courses
• General English Academic Semester/Year
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year
• Business English
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
FLS is a leader in providing high quality English language programs to international students. Located near Los Angeles in a wonderful town named Glendora, our FLS program teaches you to speak English in the same way you learned your native language - through listening, speaking and doing.
Whether you’re looking for an Academic Year Abroad Program, a lively summer tour with surfing, study and sightseeing or a short Intensive English Program to prepare you for college entrance, FLS has the program for you. Our programs are accredited by ACCET (the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training). FLS International is authorized under United States federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
Located in the heart of Los Angeles CA, Hollywood College provides English as a Second Language (ESL) courses, and a high quality educational experience to each student. We provide an intensive General English program as well as TOEFL iBT exam preparation.
With our Intensive ESL program we aim to have each student acquire reading, writing, listening and speaking skills necessary to succeed in American colleges and universities. Our TOEFL preparation program focuses on preparing students to successfully improve their TOEFL score in a very short time.
It is the mission of Hollywood College to help students develop the English language skills required for their academic, professional, and social lives. Our objective is to provide highly qualified and motivated instructors who will keep students engaged in their language acquisition goals.
Located just 10 minutes north of Downtown Los Angeles, Shepherd University's School of English as a Secondary Language (ESL) accepts and prepares students of all levels of English ability, no matter where they are from or where they have learned English in the past. Our ESL School is uniquely designed with field trips and courses that offer the vocabulary you need to express yourself and pursue your goals in any English speaking environment – technical, professional, industrial, social, and academic.
Shepherd University was established in the heart of Los Angeles in August 1999, and has grown into a university with five schools: the School of Language Program, the School of Nursing, the School of Information of Technology, the School of Music, the School of Theology. Each of these schools offers a range of undergraduate and graduate courses to students from all over the world.
Solidly built through the pursuit of a strong and conservative policy, Shepherd University is growing rapidly, developing excellent academic programs, and creating a community of scholars and students who are attracted to mainstream American colleges and universities.
Nacel International Los Angeles is an English language school conveniently located on Wiltshire Boulevard, close to Beverly Hills on the exclusive Westside of Los Angeles, Southern California. We offer English courses to students from all around the world over the age of 17 including General English classes and exam preparation for the TOEFL, TOEIC and Cambridge exams. Our courses last from one to six weeks and are available all year round.
Our English teachers are qualified and very professional with years of teaching experience. On arrival, each student must take an English test to ensure that you are placed in the class that best suits your ability and needs. There is an average of 12 students in each class (14 in summer). A certificate will be offered at the end of the stay.
Nacel International also has English schools in San Francisco and San Diego, California; Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Boston, Massachusetts; and Manhattan in New York City.
Los Angeles Pacific College is located in an active and central part of Los Angeles called the Mid-Wilshire district. We are minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. Public transportation reaches our doorstep from all over Los Angeles and outlying areas. We assist our students with housing and academic counselling. Highly qualified instructors, updated curriculum and many opportunities to expose our students to American culture through field trips and other out of school activities. After completion of our ESL program, the student has the opportunity to further their education through our certificate programs. With these programs, the student will have the opportunity to practice their new skills with OPT, Optional Practical Training. This OPT allows the student to stay in the United States for one year after completion to refine their skills while in the work force.
POLY Languages Institute, Inc. (POLY) has assisted tens of thousands of students from all over the world in their pursuit of the language proficiency needed to reach their educational and career goals, or simply for their own self-improvement.
As a result of our dedication and commitment to better educate and serve our students, we can confidently assure our students that we are one of the best educational institutes around.
Founded in 1970, POLY opened its first center in Pasadena, and later added two additional centers in Los Angeles CA and Irvine CA.
Each center is about 5,000 square feet in size and has about 100 students enrolled per term. At least 7 classrooms and a computer lab are designated to serve our students’ learning needs.
POLY is accredited by the CEA, the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation. This is the only specialized accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the United States.