TOEFL courses/ English schools in Los Angeles, California: ESL programs in USA for adults, foreigners/ international students, English classes for working professionals. IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL preparation. Cursos inglés en Los Angeles, cours d'anglais, sejours linguistiques, corsi di inglese California.
• Study English in Los Angeles at one of Kaplan International's two English language schools in Los Angeles CA. A range of courses are offered at both schools to help you advance your professional or academic career.
• Find the right English language school and course in Los Angeles with Kaplan International today and achieve your language learning goals!
• Both of our Los Angeles English schools offers language courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with frequent start dates throughout the year.
• One of our schools is located in LA’s Westwood district (next to Beverly Hills), and the other is on Whittier College’s friendly campus (East Los Angeles area). Citizens from 84 nationalities have attended our Los Angeles ESL schools in the last year.
• Students can also personalise courses through electives and study sessions to match their language goals.
• With over 40 English schools worldwide, Kaplan International is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language since 1967. Our English language schools in Los Angeles are accredited by ACCET.
• Kaplan International also has schools in Huntington Beach (Orange County) and Santa Barbara CA.
Student Review: “The Kaplan Experience is unique in your life. The opportunity to live in a different country, learn about other cultures, improve your English and meet wonderful people made this experience the best in my life." - Bruna, Brazil (General English student)
Quality English Language Courses: • General English courses
• General English Academic Semester/Year
• Intensive English courses
• Intensive English Academic Semester/Year
• Business English
• Vacation English lessons
• TOEFL and Academic English
Exam Preparation Programs: • GMAT Test preparation
• GRE Exam preparation
• An established ESL training provider, Harvest English Institute (HEI) offers beginner to advanced programs for local and international students.
• The Harvest English Institute Los Angeles campus is situated on Wilshire Boulevard in the Koreatown neighborhood of Central LA.
• Harvest English Institute welcomes students from all over the world, and is authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students (to issue an I-20 form for a F-1 student visa application).
Why choose Harvest English Institute?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Harvest English Institute (HEI) for your English language adventure!
Not only do we offer state-of-the-art technology in our classrooms with interactive TV's and smartboards, our skilled instructors also provide students with proficiency at record speed.
Our students receive their class notes by email, covering all the topics discussed. Our programs are also based on the official CEFR framework, helping students improve their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
With our four English language schools across the USA (in Los Angeles, California; Newark & Long Branch, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida), learning English as a second language has never been so fun and unique!
Student Review: “Being a student at Harvest Institute is a great experience because of the people that I have met here and the knowledge that will give me many more opportunities in my future career."
- Kassia, Poland
• Intensive English Program (Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate & Advanced Levels)
• TOEFL iBT Exam Preparation course
• Supplemental courses in Pronunciation, Conversation, and Writing
• Business English classes
• Recreational English for non- F-1 (student visas) which are 16 hours or less in length
• Private English lessons for adults, colleges students, healthcare & business professionals
• Summer English courses
• Learn English in glamorous Los Angeles, California! NSL Mondial is a leading provider of English courses and immersion programs for international students (adults and children) from around the world.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• Taught by university educated, native English speakers, our class sizes are small (average of 9 students and maximum of 12 students).
• This assures you of the expert attention and class participation you need to quickly improve your English. Many of our English teachers hold advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields.
• With more theaters and museums than any other American city, Los Angeles also offers a thriving gallery and music scene, as well as an amazing nightlife.
• Take a stroll along Hollywood's famous Walk of Fame, or visit theme parks like Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, or Six Flags.
• Other recreational activities include enjoying the spectacular beaches, hundreds of kilometers of hiking and biking trails, rollerblading, or taking in the Museum/Pier Concerts.
• In addition, you can easily visit Yosemite National Park, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.
English Classes for Adults Taught at 10 levels from beginner to advanced
• Intensive English Program (30 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive English Plus Program (24 lessons per week)
• Semi-Intensive / Part-time English Program (20 lessons per week)
• IELTS exam preparation
• Cambridge CAE exam preparation
• Business English for professionals, executives
• Homestay program / live with an American family
English Immersion for Juniors:
• English language camp for children & teenagers (ages 7-17). Combines English classes with fun activities & excursions
Located just 10 minutes north of Downtown Los Angeles, Shepherd University's School of English as a Secondary Language (ESL) accepts and prepares students of all levels of English ability, no matter where they are from or where they have learned English in the past. Our ESL School is uniquely designed with field trips and courses that offer the vocabulary you need to express yourself and pursue your goals in any English speaking environment – technical, professional, industrial, social, and academic.
Shepherd University was established in the heart of Los Angeles in August 1999, and has grown into a university with five schools: the School of Language Program, the School of Nursing, the School of Information of Technology, the School of Music, the School of Theology. Each of these schools offers a range of undergraduate and graduate courses to students from all over the world.
Solidly built through the pursuit of a strong and conservative policy, Shepherd University is growing rapidly, developing excellent academic programs, and creating a community of scholars and students who are attracted to mainstream American colleges and universities.
College of English Language - CEL is conveniently located in downtown Santa Monica in the Greater Los Angeles Area, (northwest of Los Angeles and just 20 minutes drive from Los Angeles International Airport), along the Pacific Ocean in Southern California. We offer ESL (English as a Second Language) courses for students and professionals all year long.
Our teaching philosophy is to use teaching methods that optimize your learning results. This is as a result of our experience with students at different levels of English and from all over the world.
Our ESL courses have been structured to meet the individual needs of students. We have a wide variety of courses available and students can choose the course that best fits their language level.
Classes have a maximum of 10 students per class and this allows students to be more active in class. We have a policy of "English-only", and this is enforced in and out of the classroom.
Walk to the beach after class, or take a bus to Beverly Hills or Hollywood discovering Sunset Plaza and the Walk-of-Fame, or spend the day in Universal Studios. Santa Monica is a beach city with all of the culture, events and comforts of an active metropolis.
Los Angeles Pacific College is located in an active and central part of Los Angeles called the Mid-Wilshire district. We are minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Santa Monica. Public transportation reaches our doorstep from all over Los Angeles and outlying areas. We assist our students with housing and academic counselling. Highly qualified instructors, updated curriculum and many opportunities to expose our students to American culture through field trips and other out of school activities. After completion of our ESL program, the student has the opportunity to further their education through our certificate programs. With these programs, the student will have the opportunity to practice their new skills with OPT, Optional Practical Training. This OPT allows the student to stay in the United States for one year after completion to refine their skills while in the work force.
Accent Reduction & Tutoring Academy (ARTA) is based in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California and offers online individual and group accent reduction training classes to anyone who wishes to improve their American pronounciation of English, including those working in a corporate environment.
For nearly a decade, Accent Reduction Training Academy has been one of the leaders in the field of accent reduction and communication. ARTA has perfected it's method of teaching accent reduction and effective communication techniques of language arts and offer individual and group lessons online. This allows you the convenience of taking the classes from a location that suits you and at a schedule of your choice.
ARTA courses are designed to allow students to become self-taught. Upon it's completion the student will be able to monitor their own sounds effectively to continue the learning process. They will gain confidence in their ability to speak, because they will be working with an international system of learning that is recognized world wide.
- Acquire Interview and Presentation Skills
- Acquire a Professional Voice
- Receive Audio and Video Feedback
- Learn to Speak with Confidence
- Learn Both Formal and Informal Conversation
- Control Stage Fright and Build Confidence
- Strengthen Conversational Skills
- Improve Effectiveness of Sales Calls
- Build Confidence in Speech
- Prepare for Important Interviews and Auditions
Since 1982, LASC has been successful in helping Los Angeles residents and international students whose second language is English achieve their educational, professional and personal goals. LASC's location is ideal to experience the life and culture of Los Angeles. Studying English in the heart of Los Angeles provides access to one of the business, entertainment, arts, education, culture, sports, and tourist capitals of the world. We are minutes from downtown Los Angeles to the east, oceans to the west, and Hollywood to the north. Surrounded by a multitude of ethnic districts, the Mid-Wilshire area is also a cultural melting pot where you can to experience the diversity and vitality of American culture.
LASC is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students and is approved to operate by the BPPVE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education).
Wilshire Language School in Koreatown, 3 miles west of Downtown Los Angeles, provides morning and evening English classes for beginner to advanced levels. Our students include international students who want to further their education in the U.S., and local students already living in the Los Angeles area who want to improve their English language skills. We also offer an American Culture program for social survival in California, and Current Global Affairs advanced conversation classes. All of our programs are 18 hours a week from Monday through Friday for 4 months, and are suitable for students preparing for upper level college and University study, for personal and career development, or for a smooth adjustment to life in the United States.