Design Schools in Italy: Art Courses, Fashion Schools / Design Courses in Milan, Florence. Corsi di Arte in Italia, Milano, Firenze, Scuole di Arte in Italia, Corso di Arte, Escuela de Arte en Italia, Escuela de Diseño
Istituto Europeo di Design (IED) is an international design educational network with schools located in Venice, Milan, Rome, and Turin in Italy; Madrid and Barcelona in Spain and Sao Paulo in Brazil. We offer three-year post-secondary school courses, advanced one-year courses and Masters programs in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communications.
IED Venice’s One Year, Masters, Advanced Training, Workshops and Summer courses are geared for the multi-faceted, multi-cultural global public: university and secondary school students, freelance professionals looking to broaden their expertise, foreign and domestic companies whose management and employees require specialized training, even travelers who might want to make their stay in Venice more special experiencing a thorough immersion into culture. Courses are taught in either Italian or English.
- Yacht Design & Construction (taught in English)
- Arts Management (taught in English)
- PhotoArt Workshop (taught in Italian)
One Year Courses:
- Production Design (taught in Italian)
- Media Design (taught in Italian)
Continuing Education Courses:
- Design Sketching Evening Classes (taught in Italian)
- 3D Studio Max - Model making and 3D animation (taught in Italian)
- Events - From formulation to realization (taught in Italian)
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
The Sorrento Cooking School takes place within a holiday complex steps away from the sea and from the city centre of Sorrento. The cooking school is surrounded by lemon and orange trees where are dislocated bungalows, chalets and apartments which can accommodate anyone who wish to spend an unforgettable holiday in Sorrento that combines Neapolitan food, art, and culture. We offer one-day and multi-day hands-on cooking classes as well as all inclusive packages that are offered year round from a minimum of two to a maximum of 15 participants. Classes are based on menus of the traditional Italian cuisine, with a particular emphasis on Neapolitan recipes.
The Istituto Europeo del Restauro (European Restoration Institute) in Ischia (NA), Italy, is a key centre for the Cultural Heritage restoration and preservation sector that operates in the fields of training, research and professional specialization in cooperation with important Italian and foreign universities and industries.
The Institute offers annual courses as well as monothematic, monthly and experimental courses. The theoretical and practical lessons, held by the most expert teachers in their field (professional restorers, University professors) are for an international public of operators in the sector who wish to specialize, or for undergraduates in the preservation of cultural heritage wishing to acquire specific and relevant knowledge.
The Accademia dell\'Arte in Arezzo, Tuscany (50km South of Florence, Italy) is a premier study abroad program in the arts. The Accademia draws its faculty from among outstanding practicing artists internationally.
Those who come to study at the Accademia dell'Arte will experience high level training in theatre studies, vocal arts, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language. Experience the tapestry of Italian culture while gaining invaluable training in your craft. Housing is on campus in our 16th c. villa, or in comparable housing in Arezzo.
Hendrix College, Arkansas, is the accrediting college partner with Accademia dell'Arte for the Undergraduate program and Mississippi University for Women is the accrediting partner for the MFA program.
Study abroad program that facilitates university and college students of the performing arts, with both undergraduate programs and a graduate MFA program.
Semesters offered -- Fall and Spring, three Summer programs (one to include performance in the Arezzo Festival). Areas of study are theatre, music (voice and instrument), dance and Italian studies during the semester. Summer programs include options in theatre, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language.
Lorenzo de' Medici School (LdM), located in Florence, Italy, is an Art School offering vocationally oriented courses in Fashion, Design, Archaeology, Studio Arts, Performing Arts and allied subjects. Students can choose from over than 500 different courses in Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, International Business, Economics, Political Science, Studio and Performing Arts and Italian Language and Culture. All the courses are taught in English, except for the Italian Language courses.
LdM is authorized by the Ministry of Public Education in Italy and has recognition, accreditation and membership in a number of European and international educational organizations. The customizable programs offered at LdM, and Certificate Programs, are recognized by various colleges, universities and institutes within the United States. In its teaching programs, LdM collaborates with the University of Florence.
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Studio Art
- B.A. in Fine Arts: Art History
- B.P.S. in Fashion Design
- B.S. in Digital Media
- B.P.S. in Interior Design
- B.S. in Conservation Studies
- B.S. in Studio Art
- Study Certificate Programs (one year)
- Professional Certificate Programs (one year)
- Summer Monthly Courses
- Summer Workshops
- January Intersession
- Customizable Semester Programs
- Italian Language and Culture Courses
Do you want to study fashion in the historic city of Florence, Italy? Conveniently situated in Piazza Pitti in the heart of the city, Accademia Italiana is a top international fashion and design school. We provide a range of undergraduate and graduate fashion programs that are taught in English and Italian.
Accademia Italiana also has a campus in Rome. In addition to our fashion courses, we also teach jewelry design, interior design, photography, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana
Our students will be surrounded by some of the greatest works of art and architecture as our school is very close to Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Piazza della Signoria, the Cathedral, and all the other monuments of this magnificent Renaissance city. You will find artisan workshops in the surrounding streets as well as the boutiques and ateliers of the great Italian designers.
Our school has been completely renovated and is furnished with all the latest equipment and laboratories for each specific discipline.
Spend a fabulous cooking holiday in Umbria, close to Tuscany in Italy. We offer one day culinary classes as well as either a fun filled 2 and 4 days or a full week stay at the country farm"la volpe e l'uva" in the heart of Umbria. Learn to cook authentic Italian dishes in an informal and friendly environment where you will learn the passion of the Italian kitchen and have fun doing it. The Umbrian cuisine is incredibly rich and varied, famed for its heady olive oil; the wines are among the best produced in Italy.
We will teach you to make splendid Italian four course lunches/dinners covering all the basic Italian cooking techniques.
Recipes vary according to the season, utilizing only the freshest ingredients available and providing you with a deeply individual Italian experience. The cooking teacher is native Umbria and speak English so understanding won't be a problem.
We also offer unique package itineraries for groups from 2 up to 10 persons in Central Italy.
Studio Arrais Jewelry Design school is located in the center of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy. We offer jewelry design classes and training courses in computer jewelry design and technical drawing. There are lessons twice a week from Monday to Friday, morning (from 9am to 1pm) or afternoon (from 2 - 6pm). The teacher speaks both Italian and English. The average class size is 4 students. Our school was born of a professional teacher's ten-year experience in goldsmith drawing.
The school seeks to develop each students abilities and creative student's value and creative capacity through practical and professional methods and through the creation of connections with all the national and international goldsmith firms so that students will have the opportunity to sell their collections. Studio Arrais takes upon itself the responsibility to create students fit for technological and stylistic innovations, through the participation in national and international jewel design contests.
- Jewelry design courses that last 1 month, 3 months or 6 months and can be individualised to meet each students needs.
- Computer Design 3D training in programs including: Rhinoceros 3.0; Flamingo and Techgems.