EURASIA Institute, Berlin:
Centrally located in Berlin, the EURASIA Institute is a German language school offering a wide variety of German courses ranging from courses preparing for university entrance in Germany to intensive courses for groups and individuals, as well as individual training in business German for managers. We also offer thematic German courses for groups and summer camps for teenagers. The EURASIA Institute is situated in the centre of Berlin offering many possibilities for practising the language in an everyday context. International students from all over the world enjoy learning German at our institute in a relaxed atmosphere. The international diversity in our language courses guarantees an interesting and exciting intercultural experience.
German Language Courses (For all levels from beginner to advanced):
Our core focus is on German as a foreign language. Our German classes have a characteristically friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Our highly qualified and experienced tutors use communicative training methods, whereby the concrete learning needs of the students are central to all lessons. We offer courses at all language levels from A1 to C2. with both intensive courses and individual tailor-made solutions with a maximum of 15 participants in one group.
- Short term German language courses
- General German language courses for adults (with accommodation service)
- Individual, one-on-one German language courses in technical or business German
- German summer camps for teenagers
- Homestay programs with a local German family
- Education travel for groups
- University preparation courses
- University placement
- Internship placement
German Language Residential Courses:
Group tuition for individual applicants – Individuals are integrated into our courses after taking a placement test and have the possibility of learning together with young people from all over the world. Bookings should specify whether the required course is Intensive (20 h/wk) or Super-Intensive (30h/wk)
The EURASIA-Institute is happy to help you finding the accommodation that suits best your needs and wishes – German Host families or student dormitory. Ask for the prices in case you want to book accommodation for a short term course (less than three months) or book one of our Residential Course and save money.
German Summer Camps for Teens:
You will be together with other young people from all over the world in small groups and will learn to speak fluent German quicker than you ever imagined! Your language course is full of fun activities and uses modern hands-on teaching methods, so that even in a short space of time you will make great progress.
After the completion of morning courses, our young, dynamic team will make sure you have a great time with a full programme of organised afternoon activities both in and around Berlin! Close to the institute there are shops, cafes, parks, plenty of city sights and the Berlin zoo while the City of Berlin and nearby Potsdam offer hundreds of opportunities for exciting activities and excursions. A variety of activities are on offer such as city-tours, excursions to Potsdam and other places of historical interest, barbecues, discos, concerts, sports, special creativity workshops, DVD evenings, trips to museums and galleries, 3D-cinema and even to the beach (yes Berlin does have one!!). All teen activities are accompanied by pedagogically qualified staff.
Various accommodation solutions are available. For groups, accommodation is organised in shared rooms in a youth hostel. Small groups share a room. The group leader lives in the hostel for the duration of the course, ensuring the safety and well-being of the group around the clock. Single-rooms are also available for participants at an extra price, if required.
For individual applicants, we also offer a host-family option, enabling you to experience German family life for the duration of the course and giving you a unique insight into German culture. Note for parents: please note that in this case the trips to and from school will NOT be accompanied.
University Preparation Courses & University Placement:
The EURASIA Institute is specialised in German courses which prepare students for university studies in Germany.
Our intensive courses prepare students from all over the world for the relevant German language exams as required for university entrance: entrance examination for the Foundation College, TestDaF and DSH. EURASIA offers you three different kinds of courses: standard, evening and premium
Our goal is make you fit for your university studies in Germany:
* Our German courses have a strong focus on the acquisition of intercultural know-how as well as on the development of study skills.
* With a rigorous schedule and in the shortest space of time, our intensive courses prepare students in 30 hours of tuition per week for studies at a German university or university of applied sciences.
* Each student may live with a German host family for the whole duration of the German course where he may apply the knowledge of the German language acquired in the classroom to practical everyday situations.
* Each German course includes an extra seminar on Studying in Germany. Aditionally, each student is entitled to individual university placement counselling. Here, we give concrete assistance to each student with regard to the selection of university courses as well as with the actual application process for a seat at university.
*Our students benefit directly from our numerous cooperation agreements.
EURASIA provides paid* and non-paid internships for students, graduates and postgraduates in local and international companies in Germany. We choose companies active in branches of industry closely related to your university major or to your particular area of interest. Through our extensive corporate client base we have the possibility to offer placement in around 1000 German companies around the country.
EURASIA internship placement service is designed for:
1. EUROPEAN STUDENTS AND GRADUATES - Eurasia provides internships placement to European students and graduates in all the fields. We also support you in the application for an Erasmus Placement or a Leonardo stipend, providing you an internship closely related to your areas of competence and study and an effective language preparation. The internships in German companies may be recognised as ECTS by the home university.
2. YOUNG PEOPLE (UNDER 30) FROM AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, USA, CANADA, JAPAN – unpaid company internship and holiday jobs with a Working-holiday visa (WHV).
3. NON-EU UNIVERSITY GRADUATES – Self-financed company internship (unpaid and subject to immigration control and work-permit), placement in an industry of your choice.
An attractive and varied activities programme awaits our course participants. In addition to the standard tourist and sightseeing attractions, we will also show you around trendy Berlin and the city night-life.
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Obentrautstraße 72, 10963, Berlin, Germany
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.