Admissions to special education schools in Houston TX: Private school for gifted kids with Aspergers Syndrome, autism, special needs programs for elementary school & middle school students with ADHD, ADD. Private tutoring for young children & teens with anxiety, emotional issues..
The Journey School of Houston: Situated in the Lazybrook / Timbergrove area of north-west Houston TX, The Journey School of Houston is a therapeutic private school serving bright children from age 5 through to 8th Grade.
Many of our students are gifted, talented, exceptional students with anxiety, ADHD, ADD, OCD, Asperger's, social-emotional delays, or children who have been through a trauma.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas and throughout the United States.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Primrose School of Castle Hills is a quality private preschool, located at 1824 King Arthur Blvd. in Carrollton in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County, TX 75010, a quarter mile north of Trinity Medical Center. At Primrose Schools, we offer more than a daycare experience. Through our exclusive, Balanced Learning® curriculum, we prepare your child for academic success while fully integrating character development - creating a well-rounded young individual.
Primrose School of Castle Hills inspires your child to a future filled with academic achievements. Primrose of Castle Hills distinguishes itself by creating a safe and nurturing environment where infants through to grade schoolers are happy and continually preparing for a bright tomorrow. We provide quality trained professional teachers in every classroom.
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, located in Sugar Land in Fort Bend County, Texas, is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him.
Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education. We recognize that our children need to be disciplined under scriptural principles and this approach is needed to give our children security within bounds.
Trinity Preparatory Academy is a classical, Christian, private school in Keller, Texas that provides a two-day/week program for grades K to 12 in support of the students' home-centered education. Our programs are aimed at families who do not want full-time public or private school, but do not want to "go it alone" as homeschoolers. Classes are 9am to 3pm for K-5th grades and 9am to 3:10pm for 6th-12th grades.
Trinity Prep teachers will, with their passion for the subject matter and commitment to excellence, engage students in the work and joy of achieving an education. We will study together the core subjects of World History, Literature and Language Arts, Science, and Math. All of our class content and efforts will be anchored by our Christian worldview, and will honor and glorify our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We have a wonderfully convenient location, central to Keller, Southlake, Ft. Worth, Roanoke, Watauga, Colleyville, and North Richland Hills.
Heritage Christian Academy, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independant, non-denominational Christian school offering childcare from 18 months to 36 months and classes from Pre-Kindergarten(3 years) to 6th grade. We are dedicated to “Raising the Bar in Christian Education.” We are committed to not only providing a strong academic environment in which your children can learn and grow, but also to unite with parents as they seek to raise their children to be followers of Christ. Our highest priority will be preparing these young citizens to take on the world around them with the truth of the Gospel, in whatever field or profession they choose.