Find a Christian school in Houston TX: Homeschool for elementary school students offering preschool, kindergarten & early childhood education programs, College prep homeschooling for kids in Harris County TX.
Trinity Classical School of Houston: Trinity Classical School is a private Christian school in west Houston, TX providing a hybrid classroom-based and in-home education program for Pre-K through 6th Grade students. On-campus classes meet two days per week (Monday and Wednesday), with at-home learning occurring on the alternate days. Our aim is to instill excellence of character by integrating Christian, biblical principles as a part of each subject. We use a Classical curriculum and University-style approach.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Hybrid Campus-Based / In-home Model for children from Pre-K through 6th Grade: - Language Arts: English grammar and vocabulary; Spelling; Reading for comprehension; Poetry
- Math: Addition / subtraction / multiplication / division; Fractions; Algebra; Geometry
- Science: Physics / Chemistry / Biology
- History: Grammar of History Timeline; Geography; Historical characters; Constitutional history
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in North Dallas in Dallas County, Texas, Dallas International School offers private, accredited, bilingual (English / French) education for students from preschool through to high school, and belongs to the Mission Laique Francaise school network. Dallas International School was the first private school in Dallas to offer accredited bilingual and multilingual curriculums oriented towards the French Baccalaureate and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programs. Dallas International School is a member of of the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest.
We believe students must be prepared for all domestic and international higher educational institutions and have a mastery of critical thinking and problem solving in order to live and compete in our dynamic world. Our school's multicultural environment and active community of students, teachers, staff, and parents creates more than an education — it creates experiences for a lifetime of success.
Dallas International School educates students of all backgrounds to contribute to a dynamic world with its internationally renowned curriculum, multiple language instruction, and exposure to diverse cultural views.
Bilingual programs (English / French) for children from preschool to 12th Grade with Spanish as a third language and Chinese as a fourth option:
- Preschool program
- Elementary School program
- Junior School program
- Middle School program
- High School program
- International Baccalaureate Diploma program
- French Baccalaureate program
- Afterschool activities including music, drama & arts
- Athletics program
Sliverline Montessori, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independently owned & operated Montessori School offering programs to children aged six months to six years. Montessori is a teaching methodology based on the natural learning processes of children. Dr. Maria Montessori, an Italian physician, developed the method more than 90 years ago. Dr. Montessori used the term "the absorbent mind" to describe how a young child learns in a comfortable and stimulating environment. Within such an environment, a child becomes absorbed in work, developing concentration, independence, and self-discipline.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool in Houston, Harris County, TX, where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day.
We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Conveniently located in downtown Houston TX, The Harris School offers a specialized curriculum for at-risk children from Preschool through Grade 8 who are typically average to above average intellectually, are not functioning at their full potential due to underlying social or emotional difficulties, and have needs that are not being met in a traditional school setting.
Our comprehensive Preschool - 8th Grade curriculum focuses on the emotional world of the child and its impact on their behaviors. Our program is designed for children who are experiencing anxiety or depression, have suffered trauma, or those diagnosed with ADHD, PDD, SID, ODD, Bipolar Disorder, Tourette Syndrome or Asperger’s Disorder.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional learning environment for students and their families by using an integrated academic and therapeutic program designed to enhance self-awareness, problem solving skills and social-emotional well-being.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.