Trinity Classical School of Houston: Situated 8 miles west of downtown Houston, and servicing the entire Harris County area, Trinity Classical School is a college-preparatory Christian school that currently offers classes for children in Pre-K through 6th Grade. Students attend class with professional teachers on Monday and Wednesday, and then receive detailed at-home assignments to complete under the guidance of parents. This allows parents to participate in the instruction of their children and also gradually prepares students for a university environment
Bethel Church is located between Bering Drive and Chimney Rock Road, south of Woodway Drive. Although the church is graciously allowing the school to use its facilities, Trinity Classical School is non-denominational and is a separate organization not affiliated with the church.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-10 were from:
Houston tx (gulfgate);
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in the counties of Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris in Texas, Eagle Heights Christian Academy has been proudly serving the Pearland community and surrounding area for over thirty years through First Baptist Church - Pearland. We offer a college preparatory curriculum for prekindergarten through 12th grade programs with college prep, honors and advanced placement courses. We also offer before and after school programs. At EHCA, students receive a solid spiritual and academic foundation upon which to stand with Jesus Christ as the cornerstone, in every subject area studied.
Eagle Heights Christian Academy gives your child the vision to succeed. With limited class sizes and teachers who love what they do, you will find a challenging environment in which to learn, a colorful and energetic curriculum in which to thrive and a nurturing, solidly grounded Christian teaching staff in which our parents can have confidence. EHCA is accredited by the International Christian Accrediting Association and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- Programs from prekindergarten through 12th grade
- College Preparatory Curriculum with Laguage Arts / English, math, science, social studies, Spanish, computer education, music
- Advanced Placement and Honors Courses
- College Preparation Courses SAT, ACT and PSAT
- Elementary School
- Junior High School
- Senior High School
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in the Houston area for your child?
• Conveniently located in Rice Village, just five minutes from Downtown Houston, Crossing Borders provides beginner to advanced level Spanish language classes for kids ages 18 months to 12 years.
• Courses include including Spanish immersion preschool, Spanish kindergarten, year-round Spanish classes, and Spanish summer / spring / winter camps.
• We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our students through bilingualism, and our age-appropriate teaching means that you or your child can learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
• Our classes place an emphasis on conversation and small groups; allowing students plenty of opportunity to practice and excel. Students are taught by trained and experienced native speakers who conduct lessons exclusively in Spanish. All of our instructors are college-educated, and many hold masters degrees.
Parent Review: "My son is only 4 but he is already reading basic Spanish sentences, and it has proven invaluable to my son’s Spanish fluency that she always insists her students ONLY speak Spanish in her classroom." - Elizabeth
The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool in Houston, Harris County, TX, where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day.
We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
Sliverline Montessori, located in Pearland, Texas, is an independently owned & operated Montessori School offering programs to children aged six months to six years. Montessori is a teaching methodology based on the natural learning processes of children. Dr. Maria Montessori, an Italian physician, developed the method more than 90 years ago. Dr. Montessori used the term "the absorbent mind" to describe how a young child learns in a comfortable and stimulating environment. Within such an environment, a child becomes absorbed in work, developing concentration, independence, and self-discipline.
Brilliance Preschool and Academy, located in Addison in Dallas County, 13 miles north of Dallas, Texas, is a private school, established to fill a need for high quality preschool education. Brilliance daycare focuses on the process of learning and not just the product. We offer nursery, preschool, kindergarten, elementary (til 4th grade), computer and summer camp programs.
We serve families from Addison, Dallas, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Garland, Coppell, Plano, Richardson, Irving Frisco, Lewisville and surrounding communities.
Brilliance Academy’s approach to education is a blend of the best practices from Jean Piaget, Maria Montessori, and Howard Gardner. In developing its methodology, Brilliance curriculum has taken into account the importance of a child’s early formative years, the cognitive phases of a child’s development, the benefits of learning through concrete experiences.
Brilliance Preschool and Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin.
Nursery, preschool, kindergarten and elementary (through to 4th Grade) programs:
- Pioneers nursery program (for children as of 18 months)
- Explorers program(2-3 years)
- Analyzers program (3 year olds)
- Predictors preschool program (for 4 year olds)
- Investigators kindergarten program (for 5 year olds)
- 1st and 2nd Grade program
- 3rd and 4th Grade program
- Computer programs
- Summer camp programs