Tropical Coast Languages: Tropical Coast Languages a warm and friendly school offers Spanish Courses in Spain throughout the year. Based in Almuñécar, a town located on the Mediterranean Coast of Granada, we pride ourselves in providing top quality services in wonderful surroundings.
Location and Facilities:
The Almuñécar coastline boasts over 19 kilometres of beautiful beaches and hidden bays especially well suited to the practice of water sports. Also, the proximity of the mountains is perfect for the practice of open air adventure sports. Its location and privileged climate (with average temperatures of 29ºC in the summer and 18ºC in winter) make Almuñecar a very popular tourist destination attracting primarily Spanish tourists.
The school has 5 classrooms that are totally equipped and air-conditioned and it is located in a small square, in the old centre, a pedestrian precinct and shopping area. Within walking distance you will be in some of the most beautiful sights and the beach, only 50 metres from the school.
How to find us !
By Plane: The nearest airports are the ones of Granada (95 km), Málaga (90 km) and Almería(150 km)
By Train: Take the train to Málaga or Granada.
By Coach: From Malaga or Granada to Almuñécar Coach Station.
By car: if you drive your own vehicle from Malaga or Granada, follow the Calle Molina Lario hacia Calle del Postigo de los Abades heading South.
Spark Spanish Language School and Cultural Residence, Cadiz
Courses / Programs
Spark Spanish is a young, vibrant and dynamic language school and cultural residence situated ‘off the beaten track’ in the beautiful coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz in Southern Spain. At Spark Spanish, we strive to create a friendly environment with a dedicated, professional and talented team who are always at your disposal to meet your educational, personal and cultural needs.
A big part of what makes us different to other schools is our range of courses, from general Spanish to total immersion and Spanish language holidays, all of which aim to allow anyone, regardless of age and level, to learn the Spanish language. Our courses provide a combination of in-class teaching and a range of cultural activities and events to ensure that our students thoroughly enjoy their learning experience with us.
Students benefit from a truly personal approach to language learning with extra challenges and incentives which promote the use and consolidation of the language while our cultural residence brings a diverse range of people to live together alongside our Spanish speaking staff to create a friendly and communal atmosphere that makes our residence so popular with our students.
- A general course of 20 hours Spanish classes and 10 hours of cultural events a week at very reasonable prices.
- An intensive DELE course which helps prepare you to take the DELE exam.
- We offer Spanish holidays, which are combined courses - for example, Spanish and dance where you can learn typical Spanish dance, flamenco, Spanish and Feria, and also Spanish and sports.
- An Au Pair course where we help find you families that you can be an Au Pair for, plus you learn Spanish with us.
Tenidiomas.. not just a language. Founded in 1982 in Jerez de Frontera, 20 km north of Cadiz, Andalusia in southern Spain, Tenidiomas language school has over twenty years of experience teaching Spanish in Jerez, organising courses at all levels from Basic to Advanced. Over the years we have been able to design courses which are well structured, but at the same time flexible so as to cater for the differing needs of each individual student. A placement test followed by a personal interview on arrival allows us to set individual objectives with regard to the vocabulary and structures to be studied during your stay.
Tenidiomas holds the CEELE teaching accreditation awarded by the University of Alcala de Henares, is an examination centre for the Diploma Internacional de Español and accredited centre for the ELE examinations of the Cámara de Comercio de Cádiz, as well as running courses to prepare students for the DELE exams. On all our courses the emphasis is placed upon communication, our aim being to develop conversation skills as quickly as possible, with all students having free access to our multimedia area in order to practice writing and listening skills at their own pace.
- Full Immersion Spanish
- General Spanish
- Intensive Spanish
- Business Spanish
- DELE exam preparation
- Speaking Skills
- Spanish Language and Culture
- The Language of Flamenco
- The Language of Sherry and Brandy de Jerez
- Part and Fulltime Courses
- Group Lessons
- One-to-One Spanish Tuition
- We also offer Spanish for GCSE and A-level
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Paraninfo Spanish School is a Spanish language school for foreigners centrally located on on Princesa Street in the popular and emblematic university neighborhood of Arguelles in the heart of Madrid. Our ideal location facilitates communication and our closeness to the most important areas of the city makes for the perfect setting. Since 1973, students from all over the world have come to our academy to study Spanish. Paraninfo Academy is a Cervantes Institute Accredited Centre, a quality guarantee which means that the controls established by the institute have been met.
Our complete and diversified courses are carefully designed making our school an important reference in the teaching and spreading of Spanish. Our team of teachers have been especially selected based on their training, experience and vocation for teaching the Spanish language. Paraninfo’s philosophy is set in the 21st century. Equipped with the most modern facilities, equipment, materials and educational techniques, Paraninfo Academy is on the cutting edge of the educational field.
Madrid-Barajas Airport is located just 9 km (5 miles) from the city centre and 13 km (8 miles) north-east of the Puerta del Sol.
Spanish language courses for all levels from beginners to advanced (Individual & group courses):
- Spanish language DELE exam preparation courses
- Extensive Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Semi-Intensive Spanish language courses
- Business Spanish language courses
- Children's summer Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish & culture courses
- Spanish language courses for students from foreign secondary schools, colleges & universities
- Homestay programs
• Spanish In Nature provides a Spanish language immersion 'homeschool' environment for children (ages 11-17), adults and families.
• Situated in the countryside, 30 minutes north of Madrid, we provide Spanish summer camp programs, Spanish for Families classes and homestay programs where you study and live in the teacher's home.
• The school is a small, with a capacity for 20 students in groups of 6 to 8 pupils, which gives it a cozy and pleasant family atmosphere.
• We are in a strategic place - Madrid and El Escorial are only 30 minutes away by car, with Segovia and Avila 60 minutes away. We are able to tailor visits to these places according to students' requirements.
Conveniently located in two locations in the centre of Barcelona, near Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas, Version Original is a small Spanish language school mainly devoted to the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language to international students. Students will find excellent teaching quality within a friendly and supportive atmosphere. Cultural & leisure activities are regularly organized. Accommodation is also available.
At Version Original, we have designed a method that will help you to acquire knowledge in an entertaining and effective way. Along with people from other countries and cultures, not only will you be introduced to a new language, but we will also teach you "to live in Spanish": to get to know Spanish people, culture, history, and much more.