Study abroad in London UK: University in England. Semester abroad programs for international students. Undergraduate courses in business management, finance, engineering & computer science. Academic year abroad in UK.
Queen Mary, University of London: Queen Mary, University of London is an established university in London's vibrant East End offering Study Abroad programs to undergraduate students at an overseas university who would like to study in England for one or two semesters. London is a leading destination for Study Abroad students and the Queen Mary programme offers you a fully integrated academic experience in this most exciting of world cities. You can choose to between a full academic year or an Autumn (Fall) or Spring semester. A full course load is four modules for each semester of study.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate Study Abroad Semester & Year Programs: Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Programs: Business and Management; School of Economics and Finance; English and Drama; Languages, Linguistics and Film; Politics and International Relations & more ...
Science and Engineering Programs: Biological and Chemical Sciences; Computer Science; Electronic Engineering; Mathematical Sciences; Physics & more ...
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Ocean and Earth Science at The University of Southampton
Courses / Programs
Located in Hampshire in the South of England, The University of Southampton has a well-established reputation for its outstanding research and degree courses in Ocean and Earth Science. Our university is only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth. Ocean and Earth Science students are based at the prestigious National Oceanography Centre Southampton (NOCS).
There are three types of Ocean and Earth Science degree programmes available at The University of Southampton - Bachelor of Science (BSc), Master of Science (MSc) and Integrated Master of Science (MSci). We proudly produce graduates who are well equipped to enter employment in a wide range of careers and professions. The BSc degree programmes are ideal if you are looking for science-based training with the aim of working in a related field or the wider job market. Once you have graduated it is then possible to continue on to a specialist MSc course. The four-year MSci programmes provide a more in-depth approach to our disciplines.
NOCS hosts one of the world’s largest groups of scientists and engineers devoted to research, teaching and technology development in ocean and Earth science. We are known for our relaxed, friendly and informal atmosphere, which affords students a stimulating environment in which to learn and acquire essential scientific and key work skills.
School of Contemporary Chinese Studies, University of Nottingham
Courses / Programs
The School of Contemporary Chinese Studies, University of Nottingham is located in Nottingham, in Nottinghamshire County in the East Midlands of England (approximately 2 hours north of London). We are the only academic school in the UK to focus specifically on contemporary China, and are recognised as a national leader in the provision of high quality, discipline-based research and degree programs in this area.
We provide a wide range of courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level to students from the UK, Europe and around the world. Unlike any other university in the UK, we welcome students who have already studied Mandarin as well as complete beginners; native speakers of Mandarin Chinese are offered a broad range of alternative modules.
We are distinct not only in our key strengths but in how our many strengths combine: we are financially secure, campus based and comprehensive; we are research-led and recruit top students and staff from around the world; we are committed to internationalising all our core activities so our students can have a valuable and enjoyable experience that prepares them well for the rest of their intellectual, professional and personal lives.
The School of Education in the University of Nottingham in East Midlands, England UK. The School of Education is located in The Dearing Building. is an exciting and rewarding place to study. We are pleased to welcome students from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant community. As one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university, we lead the way in research and teaching quality.
Our academics are major national and international figures, in a wide variety of subject areas. As such we are proud to offer a wide range of courses from initial teacher training to the education of adults, from literacy and counselling studies to management and the use of ICT in education. We offer undergraduate degrees and a range of postgraduate qualifications including Master's degree programmes, certificates and diplomas.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
Aberystwyth University, located 100 miles north west of Cardiff on the Welsh coast, is an independent university respected for its excellence in teaching and research offering a diverse range of postgraduate courses.
At Aberystwyth University Postgraduate Students can study a taught or research course. Taught Courses (MA, MSc, MScEcon, LLM, MBA, MRes, PG Diploma and PG Certificate) are based primarily on a combination of lectures, seminars, tutorials, study schools. Research Courses (PhD, MPhil and LLM by Research) are based purely or predominantly on the student's own research under the guidance of at least one supervisor.
Postgraduate Students can also choose to study full-time, part-time, by distance learning (departments of Law and Criminology and Information Studies only), externally or split degree, as a visiting student, or you can undertake non-qualification postgraduate study.
- Biological, Environmental & Rural Sciences (inc. Equine Science )
- Computer Science
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- English Literature and Creative Writing
- European Languages
- Geography and Earth Sciences
- History and Welsh History
- Information Studies
- International Politics
- Law and Criminology
- Management and Business