Arts Schools & Design Colleges in Italy: Fine arts school in Florence, master's degree courses in graphic design, visual arts, photography, diploma programs in multimedia, painting, professional training for artists, study abroad in Italy
Liberal Academy of Fine Arts, Florence: The Liberal Academy of Fine Arts, located in Florence, Italy, is a Polytechnic for the Arts recognized by the MIUR (Italian Ministry of Universities and Research), offering diploma, professional and masters degree courses in Painting, Graphic Design, Multimedia, Photography and Restoration. We are a Polytechnic for the Arts where technology merges with technique for a new concept in aesthetics. Besides the Academic Courses the Academy also
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
runs Professional and Liberal courses in many disciplines.
The Academy pursues contemporary artistic tendencies without renouncing tradition, which is the basis of any experimentation. The Academy aims at training professionals who possess technical as well as creative instruments in order to be competitive in the work field, and constantly capable to adapt themselves to new experiences.
The Libera Accademia di Belle Arti wants to be an important point of mediation between the latest artistic tendencies and the sensitivity of a city like Florence which has given great value to its artistic heritage and has developed a strong cultural identity.
The Istituto Europeo del Restauro (European Restoration Institute) in Ischia (NA), Italy, is a key centre for the Cultural Heritage restoration and preservation sector that operates in the fields of training, research and professional specialization in cooperation with important Italian and foreign universities and industries.
The Institute offers annual courses as well as monothematic, monthly and experimental courses. The theoretical and practical lessons, held by the most expert teachers in their field (professional restorers, University professors) are for an international public of operators in the sector who wish to specialize, or for undergraduates in the preservation of cultural heritage wishing to acquire specific and relevant knowledge.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
Photography school that offers comprehensive photography courses taught in Italian and English language - year-round, in the evenings and in summer.
We welcome international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy. Our courses include fashion photography and private photography, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
Located in Florence, Tuscany in northern Italy, Accademia del Giglio is a private school which is specifically aimed at helping international students to gain proficiency in Art, Art History, the Italian language, and the many aspects of Italian culture. At Accademia del Giglio every effort is made to satisfy the student's needs and provide enjoyable lessons in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We are accredited by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Students have the opportunity to attend our Art courses either in English or in Italian, in a peaceful and multicutural atmosphere. They can be easily introduced into basic drawing and painting techniques or improve their artistic skills by studying traditional techniques such as oil, watercolour and fresco.
Our school can also offer more in-depth workshops and art seminars on one specific technique or subject, such as sketchbook, portrait, landscape, sanguine and other classical methods. We also offer Italian language courses.
Art & Culture Courses:
- Taught in Italian and English:
- Long-term Visual Art course
- Art History courses
- Drawing and Painting techniques
- Oil and Watercolour techniques
- Life Drawing courses
- Fresco workshops
- Fine Arts Academy preparation
- Art Therapy courses
- One-Day Art programmes
- Summer Art workshops
- Autumn / Winter Art seminars
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca