Torre Di Babele, Rome:
Established in 1984, Torre di Babele is an Italian language school in Rome, Italy. We offer Italian courses for students from around the world including intensive Italian courses, CILS exam preparation classes and private Italian lessons. We also offer training courses for teachers of Italian for foreigners and semester abroad programs summer programs for university students.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Torre Di Babele is highly accredited and is officially authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education. We are also one of the founding members of the Association of Italian Language Schools in Italy.
Our school is located in an elegant, central Art Nouveau neighborhood of Rome, near "La Sapienza" University of Rome, historic "Villa Torlonia" park and the main railway station "Termini".
Italian Courses / Programs Include:
- Intensive Italian courses
- Middle-term intensive Italian courses (min. stay o
f 6 weeks)
- Long-term intensive Italian courses (min. stay of 12 weeks)
- Superintensive Italian courses
- Intensive Italian Course "Espresso" (max of 4 weeks)
- CILS exam preparation
- Private Italian lessons
- Non-intensive Italian language courses
- Italian courses for seniors
- Study abroad semester programs for university students
- Summer Italian courses
- Italian cooking courses
- Italian & design course
- Italian teacher training courses