Find a design school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Graphic design & multimedia diploma programs for Malaysian & international students in Subang Jaya, Selangor. Early childhood education, interior architecture & visual communication courses, study abroad in Asia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia....
ALFA International College: Conveniently located in Subang Jaya in the district of Petaling in the Klang Valley, Selangor, approximately 45 km (30 miles) south-west of Kuala Lumpur, ALFA International College is recognized as a leading design college in Malaysia and South-east Asia for architecture, interior architecture and visual communications. Founded in 1998, ALFA College offers diplomas in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Early Childhood Education, and Fashion Entrepreneurship for both Malaysian and international students.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Malaysia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Set in the artistic hub of central Melbourne, Australia, Latrobe College of Art & Design is an Independent College of Art and Design renown for offering specialised courses in visual art and graphic design. From painting, multimedia design, video production, drawing, sculpture, graphic design, print design, studio practice, interactive animation, art history and theory, Latrobe's faculty of well-known artists and industry based lecturers offer either full-time or part-time programs, and single subject introduction units.
Approved by the Malaysian government, Raffles University Iskandar (RUI) is a multi-faculty, comprehensive, self-accrediting university in Malaysia. Currently operating from our temporary premises in Johor Bahru, RUI will develop a new state-of-the-art campus, on a 65-acre plot of land in Iskandar Malaysia’s EduCity Zone by 2013.
RUI's parent company is Raffles Education Corporation (REC), the largest private education group in Asia Pacific. RUI provides high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs including: design & arts, business, education, and social science specialisations. Design students from Malaysia and around the world can study our Master of Design degree program as well as a range of bachelor's degrees, including fashion design, interior design and graphic design.
RUI’s vision is to be a leading private higher education provider in the Asia Pacific region in our discipline areas. This will be achieved through the excellence of curricula and the incubation of a creative, supportive, learning and research community. We aim to provide academic leadership and quality assurance to the REC group through quality research and quality learning and teaching.
- Master of Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Fashion Business (Hons)
- Bachelor of Product Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Multimedia Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Jewellery Design (Hons)
- Foundation in Liberal Arts
Raffles International College (formerly known as Raffles Design Institute) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is part of the Raffles Education Corporation network of 28 across Asia Pacific. We offer advanced diploma courses and bachelor degree programs in interior design, fashion design, jewellery design, graphic design among others.
The first college started in Singapore in 1990 and to date, we have nurtured 300 award winners in various fields. Famous Malaysian names include, Jonathan Chen, Melinda Ooi, Venie Tees and many others.
Our unique emphasis on both academic theory and practical experience, coupled with state-of-the-art technology applications and opportunities to work with industry professionals, ensures that all our graduates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills that are demanded by employers worldwide. In addition, they also obtain a sound foundation for future advanced study.
We pride ourselves on nurturing many award-winning students who have shone in international competitions. We will continue to strive for excellence in delivering high-quality education and providing enriching learning experiences for our students. To us, this is Raffles and foremost.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Limkokwing University - World's First Creativity University
Courses / Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, located in Cyberjaya (approximately 50km south of Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia is a private creative university that provides foundation, diploma, degree & postgraduate courses in a range of fields including art & design, architecture, communications, business, multimedia, sound & music and information technology.
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is part of a global network of campuses with 12 campuses in 8 countries including Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Indonesia (Jakarta & Bali), Cambodia, China, Botswana, Lesotho, and Swaziland. Today, students from 150 countries currently pursue their higher education in the University’s campuses worldwide. In its flagship campus in Kuala Lumpur, 65% of the entire student’s body are international students.
The highly-charged atmosphere of Limkokwing, complete with revolutionary business units and state-of-the-art equipments, is not lost on visitors. Cyberjaya’s most creative address is fully equipped with professional facilities in line with its industry-within-university practice.