Raffles International College: Raffles International College (formerly known as Raffles Design Institute) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is part of the Raffles Education Corporation network of 28 across Asia Pacific. We offer advanced diploma courses and bachelor degree programs in interior design, fashion design, jewellery design, graphic design among others.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our unique emphasis on both academic theory and practical experience, coupled with state-of-the-art technology applications and opportunities to work with industry professionals, ensures that all our graduates are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills that are demanded by employers worldwide. In addition, they also obtain a sound foundation for future advanced study.
Note: Raffles International College intakes are January, April, July & October. Enrolment closes 2 weeks before intake month. All International Student Applications must reach the admission office 6 weeks before the intake month.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-15 were from:
Batu Pahat, Johor;
Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia;
London, UK & England;
Puchong / Selangor / Park Villa;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Sydney is the perfect place to learn photography. Join Andy Piggott, a professional photographer since 1981, for a few hours at his studio in North Sydney and you will come away a more confident photographer. Not bought your camera yet? DSLR Cameras can be borrowed for the classes. Digital photography is an exciting way be creative, capture memories and to have fun! Andy Piggott is passionate about photography and would like to help make you a more confident photographer.
Photography workshops are a great way to improve your picture taking skills and learn new techniques while having fun. You may be planning a big trip and want to make sure you come back with the best possible travel shots. Travel photography is his specialist subject and he can give you a lot of advice on gear, locations, techniques and tips for better travel photography. Private Lessons for intensive learning are available when you need to make progress as rapidly as possible. You can choose exactly what aspects of photography are covered.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Malaysia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Since its establishment in 1998, ALFA College has been recognized as one of the foremost design colleges in Malaysia. ALFA students and graduates have consistently won top honors in nationwide competitions for their outstanding design work.
While staying true to its origins as design academy, ALFA College expanded its Diploma offerings to include Early Childhood Education and Fashion Entrepreneurship. We are conveniently located in Subang Jaya SS15.
Course work is designed to teach industry best practices which provide graduate with a considerable advantage as they enter the job market. Local employers are discovering ALFA graduates to be standout professionals who are capable of performing jobs normally assigned to more senior team members.
ALFA College provides an exceptionally close-knit learning environment for its students. With a low student-to-lecturer ratio, students work very closely with lecturers while enjoying personalized attention and coaching.
The quality of its lecturers is a big reason why families choose ALFA College. ALFA lecturers are experienced, industry professionals concerned with the welfare of the individuals under their tutelage.
Approved by the Malaysian government, Raffles University Iskandar (RUI) is a multi-faculty, comprehensive, self-accrediting university in Malaysia. Currently operating from our temporary premises in Johor Bahru, RUI will develop a new state-of-the-art campus, on a 65-acre plot of land in Iskandar Malaysia’s EduCity Zone by 2013.
RUI's parent company is Raffles Education Corporation (REC), the largest private education group in Asia Pacific. RUI provides high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate programs including: design & arts, business, education, and social science specialisations. Design students from Malaysia and around the world can study our Master of Design degree program as well as a range of bachelor's degrees, including fashion design, interior design and graphic design.
RUI’s vision is to be a leading private higher education provider in the Asia Pacific region in our discipline areas. This will be achieved through the excellence of curricula and the incubation of a creative, supportive, learning and research community. We aim to provide academic leadership and quality assurance to the REC group through quality research and quality learning and teaching.
- Master of Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Fashion Business (Hons)
- Bachelor of Product Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Graphic Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Multimedia Design (Hons)
- Bachelor of Jewellery Design (Hons)
- Foundation in Liberal Arts
Limkokwing University - World's First Creativity University
Courses / Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, located in Cyberjaya (approximately 50km south of Kuala Lumpur), Malaysia is a private creative university that provides foundation, diploma, degree & postgraduate courses in a range of fields including art & design, architecture, communications, business, multimedia, sound & music and information technology.
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is part of a global network of campuses with 12 campuses in 8 countries including Malaysia, the United Kingdom, Indonesia (Jakarta & Bali), Cambodia, China, Botswana, Lesotho, and Swaziland. Today, students from 150 countries currently pursue their higher education in the University’s campuses worldwide. In its flagship campus in Kuala Lumpur, 65% of the entire student’s body are international students.
The highly-charged atmosphere of Limkokwing, complete with revolutionary business units and state-of-the-art equipments, is not lost on visitors. Cyberjaya’s most creative address is fully equipped with professional facilities in line with its industry-within-university practice.